Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 20

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was woken up to see Aria sliding her head on top of my chest. I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. Jake, was the only name that kept crossing my mind. Who was this guy? What had he done to her? "Justin.." She whispered. I saw her squinting up at me. "Yes beautiful?" I asked her. She placed her hand on my stomach, I quivered at her touch. My cuts were healing and so were the bruises. It was much harder because my diet was completely messed up so my body couldn't heal as fast. "I'm ready to tell you. Everything" She said. I was surprised, believe me or not, I was over the moon about it. But it was astonishing.

"Okay. I'll be here for you no matter what. Okay? For now, get some rest and we'll talk later." I told her while pressing my lips against hers. "Babe we're out of food. Can I go out and get something for us and I have to get your medicine?" I knew she wouldn't say no because she was still extremely exhausted from her nervous breakdown. "Okay Justin. Be good." She said warning me. Before leaving I checked out on her and she was knocked out asleep on the bed. She didn't call the guards, I'd be alone and I could call Jess. She'd tell my mother everything so it's okay. I went over and kissed her forehead.

** Phone Call Third Person **

Justin approached a phone booth. He dialled Jess's cell number as rapidly as he could. The persistency of the bell was killing Justin. This was the only time Justin could get ahold of Jess. "Pick up pick up.. God Jess pick up.." He mumbled to himself. "Hello?" Jess said quite out of breathe. "Hey.." Justin said not sure of what Jess would do. "Oh my Lord. Justin! You're okay?" She said with concern evident in her voice.

"Yes baby. I'm fine. I can't explain everything on the phone. We will have to meet up. Just tell my mom I'm okay. And that I'll keep in contact through Johnny." He told her quickly. Justin could hear that she coughed on the word 'baby' but it was probably because they weren't on the best terms.

"Okay. Justin. When?" She asked. Justin felt like someone was staring at him so he arched back to look. He didn't see anyone and went back to his phone call. "Okay so my concert begins on September 7th. So after that I'll come to Ely. Is that okay?" Justin asked Jess. "Of course, you're still my husband. We may not be together. But I'm here for you" she said consoling Justin. "Okay. I love you. I have to go. I'll have to contact you only" Justin told her quickly. "I love you too Justin. I have to tell you--" Jess was about to tell him about the baby but he cut the phone off.

** Justin's P.O.V **

I walked home with Italian food in the bag. I could only hope that Aria didn't find out anything. I walked up in to our hotel room. I set up the dinner area and decided I should take a shower before waking Aria up. Now, I had a chance to tell Jess what was up with me. I sighed in relief.

* Aria's P.O.V *

I knew that Justin was talking to Jess earlier. My guys were following him the whole time. But I wasn't going to hurt him this time. If he wanted he could've dumped me at the hospital and left." My guards weren't on duty then and he knew that. Or when I was at home under morphine drugs to put me to sleep so I wouldn't use my brain too much he could've left then too. But he didn't, I was going to tell him about Jake. I was actually starting to get better, I didn't feel the need to abuse. Ugh. What was he doing to me what was happening?

I opened my eyes to find Justin only in his boxers and his body soaking wet. I pretended to sleep again. I turned around and peeked at him secretly. His body was perfect, but then I saw those cuts I put on him. I felt guilty and terrible for doing what I did. "You like what you see huh?" I saw Justin grinning at me and standing in front of me in only his shorts. "Mhm I love it" I said while a blush crept up my neck. He bent down and kissed me. "Dinner's ready pretty" he told me. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around my body and swoop me up. "Oh Justin! I love you!" I giggled while burying my face in to his bare chest. His hair was messy and wet.