Love Written Forever Ink Ink Chapter 27

*Justin's P.O.V*

It was a Saturday night. My tour was over, I was going to take a two year break and in 2016 release another album. Sadly, I had no plans for tonight. Jimmy was busy babysitting Winnie, I actually missed Winnie I hadn't seen her in a long time. Id go over for a sleep over at Jimmy's soon. I laughed at the thought.

Jay was with Kanye and some other guys. I decided to put the stereo on and listen to my own music and see where I could use more improvement, although I knew I was the king I didn't need improvement. I decided to listen to "Only When I Walk Away" "Damn" I mumbled to myself. My own song gives me so many chills I wonder what my fans feel. I laughed and sat on the couch resting my head back.

Aria was out with Nancy and Beyoncé. They had become the trio they always hung out together. That's why I was extremely lonely tonight. I didn't really feel like watching a movie either. So here I was sitting on my couch; bored.

All sorts of thoughts came crashing through my mind, Aria and I were doing absolutely phenomenal. She was honestly great. She hasn't done anything to me, her and I still took her boxing classes. She's become a trainer at the place now. I was thinking to tie the knot down. We have been together for almost a year now. Our 1 year anniversary will be in 2 weeks. I have planned a surprise for her. I was excited.

However, Jess and I haven't gotten a divorce still. I think we should now, we're both extremely happy with out one another as it seems. Also, it has been around 10 months since I last met Jess. That's when she told me about her and JC's baby. I saw the news on twitter and the baby's pics. She seemed really happy. I sent her a tweet saying I was happy for her. She retweeted it. That's about all the communication we had. We saw each other at award shows and we usually just smiled at one another. The media has left us completely alone. So with the way we act, I really think there's no reason to keep holding on to the relationship. I think around one year is enough to decide if her and I were meant to be or not.

I'd get the divorce papers ready soon, there was no point of hanging on to a relationship that was put together only verbally "husband & wife". That wasn't my baby, it was JC's and they should be together. It was better for the baby to be with it's father.

Soon my thoughts were interrupted by this beautiful women named Aria. "Hey babe" she said climbing on to my lap. I smiled at her. "Hey beautiful" I kissed her cheek. She sat on my lap and hugged me as if I was her teddy bear. "So boo boo, aren't you going to ask how my day was?" she said happily. I laughed and nodded. We still used our cute couple names, it was over the media. The "Justney" fans loved Aria, but the others loved Jess but left the ultimate decision to me. Oh how I loved my fans they supported me no matter what I did. Aria poked my chest. "Boo boo!!" She whined.

"Yes yes!! I'm listening!!! What else did you girls do?!" I asked laughing. "We went shopping!!!!" She cheered her voice was so high pitched it hurt my ear. "Ow.. Quiet quiet" I whispered. "And what's with girls and shopping!" I whined. She laughed and shook her head making her self comfortable in my lap. "So I see that you're getting comfortable." I commented. She nodded and cuddled more in to me. "I missed you! Wait Oh! Can I model my new dresses for you!" She asked cutely. I laughed and nodded. "Of course yogi. Show me that booty in a dress" I laughed kissing her nose. She hopped off of me and went in to the bathroom with her 10 shopping bags. Oh God this was going to be long, I thought to myself.

She walked out with her hair down, and her in a bright red dress that dropped right below her butt. It was hugging her body. My mouth dropped wide open. "Stop drooling babe" she said slightly twerking for me. I laughed and shook my head. "Sorry still can't get over the fact that you're mine" I said cutely in hope for a kiss. "Aw!" she cheered. "But you're not getting a kiss" she laughed. "But.. But." I started to protest while pouting. "Fine! Only a tiny peck" she smiled.