Love Written Forever Ink Chapter 29

*Justin's P.O.V*

It was the day before the Ellen show that Aria and I had been invited to. I was planning on visiting Jimmy and Nancy afterwards, Aria was extremely excited for our day tomorrow. I was used to living the whole paparazzi life and etc. She was getting used to it and she honestly loved all the attention she got.

She was thinking of joining the movie industry. I was fine with that idea, I mean she had the body for it; perfect ass, shape, hair, everything. Also, it'd give her more to do rather than staying with me all day. From the corner of my eye I saw Aria walking towards me. She was only wearing one of my t-shirts. Her legs were beautiful; they were perfectly tanned.

"I have my outfit planned Justin!" She smiled while approaching me slowly.

"Oo what is my sexy girlfriend going to wear?" I asked her while reaching my arms to pull her on to my lap.

"Well, you'll just have to find out tomorrow" she winked while climbing on to my lap.

"Damn, fine I guess you'll have to wait to find out what I'm going to wear too then" I laughed while stroking her leg. Damn, have I mentioned how smooth her legs were? I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

"I already know what you're wearing" She laughed. She faced me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You really are beautiful." I complimented her while staring right in to her eyes.

She blushed and kissed me. I loved how she was really dominant. She wouldn't wait for me to make a move. She did as she pleased, I loved that about her but I also despised it.

"Babe.." She whispered in to my ear sending chills up my spine.

"Yeah?" I nodded slowly, she was really something else.

"We should go to bed, tomorrow's a big day." She said while placing her arms around my neck.

I nodded and picked her up, I carried her to our bed and lied her down. She was grinning broadly at me, I knew that only meant one thing. I hurried to the bathroom, I stripped down in to my boxers only and ran back to her grinning.

She laughed at me and lifted up the duvet to let me in. I went to go lay beside her and I started kissing her neck while she turned around on me.

"Oh you're such a tease, and I thought" I was saying but started laughing towards the end.

"You thought wrong, grinning doesn't only mean one thing" she laughed. She turned around and stroked my stomach while burying her head in to my chest.

"Pfft. In my world It does" I laughed while wrapping my arms around her. I spread my legs apart to allowing her to come closer.

"Oh because you always think dirty. By the way your chest is really comfy and smells good. It's my new pillow" she commented cutely. I laughed at her and kissed the top of her head while stroking her hair.

"Do what you want. I'm yours" I whispered softly.

"I love you a lot Justin. I promise I'll love you till I can't. And if I ever leave you. They'll be a darn good reason behind it" she whispered. I nodded and cuddled her more.

"I love you too, and I promise I won't hate you, if I wake to a empty bed one day" I whispered softly to her.

She nodded in to my chest and fell asleep soon, she was so tired today. I could hear her lightly snore in to my chest, it would send vibrations up my chest.

Soon I fell asleep, tomorrow was going to be a tiring day and I should get some sleep.

** The Next Morning **