Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 16

*Justin's P.O.V*

I peered down at my phone and sighed. What did Britney want right now? I picked it up "Hey Justin" she simply said. She had the guts to talk to me even after all she had done. "What do you want?" I said in a cold tone. "Justin. I just want you to forgive me. I want to be friends" she said sincerely. Her voice was filled with sincerity. I was confused. "Britney. I don't think I can. I told you. I forgive you. But I really never want to see you again." I told her truthfully. She sighed. "Okay. If you ever need anything give me a ring." She said sweetly. I kind of felt bad now, but I was done being used by women.

I put my head in my hands and breathed slowly. I was still confused of why she hated me so much. She's the one who said she just loved me now. What happened to the 5 years we've been together.. Just then my pilot told me I had landed. I nodded and walked towards my hotel booking. I didn't want to go my family's house in Memphis because they all probably hated me too. Do they ever think about my side of the story? Nope of course not. I'm the bad guy. I shook my head and jumped on to the bed.

"Ah yes!! The comfort of being rich" I laughed to myself and turned on the tv to catch Jimmy's show.

***Aria's P.O.V***

I had gone back to my parents house. I walked inside they bombarded me with questions. I ignored them and lied down in my old bedroom. Thoughts of Jake came rushing through my mind again.

I heard knocking on my door, I looked to see it was Jake. I opened the door. and smiled. He shoved me against the wall and forcefully kissed me. I loved his dominant attitude. He made me feel like the only woman in the world. Then he slapped me and slapped me. He was mentally crazy. He abused me and caused me so many bruises and cuts. He turned off the lights and I could feel his breathe piercing through skin. It caused me goosebumps. He dropped his wine glass and started cutting me while kissing me. He hysterically laughed and kissed me. When he had died in a car accident, I shed tears and tears. I was addicted to his abusive love. I longed for it. I went to help groups. And now... I was going to use Justin for what I need... I laughed at the thought of him on his knees desperate for my love. While thinking about It I fell asleep.

*Jess's P.O.V*

"Yes, Trace. I want you to spy on Justin. I believe him but I can't trust him right away" I told Trace. He was a good friend of mine as well. "Okay Jess, only if he promised that he wanted you back..." He told me, that kind of hurt how every one was still taking his side and giving his opinion more meaning. I sighed and nodded. He hung up, I missed Lynn, I decided that I'd go to them for a while. Surely they'd know what to do exactly. I booked a flight for tomorrow morning. I went to watch Pretty Little Liars, I had missed the nights episode. Oh how I loved Ezria. I wish Justin and I were like this. Why did he keep doing this to me? All I wanted was a family with him. Now that I was pregnant he was doing this.

Should I even tell him about the baby? Did he deserve to know? I sighed and fell asleep.

****In Memphis Third Person Narration***

Justin walked down the streets he had all black on and was wearing a beanie to hide from people. He was walking down with his head faced down. He walked towards the general store to buy a hamburger. Soon he bumped in to someone "Ow you fool, walk where you see!" She yelled he looked up to see Jess rubbing her head. She gasped when she saw him and apologized. "Are you at my parents house?" Justin asked Jess. She nodded and asked him where he was staying. She listened to what he had to say. She wondered if she should tell him about the baby. She was telling Justin's parents today.

He looked at her confused and saw her look at her stomach. He was confused but took nothing of it. They separated their ways and left...

A/N: Sorry I know it's bad I've been extremely busy and not feeling well to write. I hope it's good. QOFTU: Do you think she should tell Justin? Also follow my twitter: @TimberlakeQueen Follow For Follow! Take care! Follow,Fan,Comment & VOTE!! ❤️