Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 4

She hesitated, she knew that he was married and that she shouldn't be doing this. But.. Thee Justin Timberlake wanted to kiss her. She slowly leaned in forward as well and their lips touched. She could feel him grin under the kiss.

They both could feel sparks going up their veins, this kiss was so wrong but felt so right. It felt like their lips were puzzle pieces that had been lost and you finally put the two pieces together to make the picture complete. 

As the kiss was about to get deepened, Johnny walked in on them causing them to jump apart. Aria could feel a blush creep on to her face. Justin felt so ashamed but not because he kissed her but because the kiss felt so right. Aria asked to go to the bathroom, and Johnny showed her the way to the bathroom. 

*Justin's P.O.V* 

"What the heck man!" yelled furiously Johnny. I understood why Johnny was so upset, but how could I explain to him how that kiss felt? "I'm uh..sorry Johnny" I apologized but it wasn't sincerely.

What was I doing, I had the perfect wife yet I felt no guilt. "You're a terrible person, especially an unfaithful husband. Why marry if you can't keep your lustful desires to one woman? I'd leave now but I'm your friend and manager. I'm dis-" Johnny started to say in a dissapointed tone.

"Just stop okay? I know what I am. It's not my fault If that damn kiss felt damn right! Besides, Jess is mad at me s-" Justin said. "SO THAT GIVES YOU THE DAMN REASON TO CHEAT?!?" screamed Johnny.

I walked away from him. I don't care. "You'll regret this. Now I'm just your manager. I can't be friends with a cheater." sadly said Johnny.

I shrugged it off, That kiss felt so right and no one could change that. I went to go find Aria, she had been taking a long time. 

*Aria's P.O.V* 

I awkwardly walked out of the room. What had I just done? Yes, It was thee Justin Timberlake but he's married and I have moral values. No matter how many times I told myself that. I couldn't deny those sparks that went all through my body when we touched slightly. 

"Hey Aria.. We uh need to talk" shyly said Justin. I turned around finding him standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "Yeah I know. I'm sorr-" I started to say but he cut me off. Damn, that was a bad problem of his.

"No, I'm not sorry though.. We need to talk. Let's go back to my hotel here. It's quieter there. And there aren't any distractions there" he said staring Johnny; who was standing behind us. "Uhm Okay.. I just need let my family know' I replied.

He nodded and gestured for me to follow him after the call. I called my mom and lied to her saying I was going to stay at a close friends house since It was too late to drive back home at this time of the night. 

I silently followed him, the glare Johnny was giving me was terrible. It burnt right through my skull. I sat in the back of the limo with him.

"Don't worry, yeah I know I don't know you. But we're going to tal--" He was interupted by his phone. He nervously stuttered "Hey Nance, How are you?" They talked for about 10 minutes.

He nodded and told me that Nancy and Jimmy were flying over tomorrow. He was talking to Nancy! Jimmy Fallon's wife!! OMG I was so excited. 

*1 hour of driving* 

They finally got his top floor hotel room. Justin opened the room and Aria's mouth dropped open. She had never been in a place so luxurious. "So go take a seat in the living room, Ill be there I just have to change" said Justin. 

*Aria's P.O.V*

He turned on the stereo before he left. Not a bad thing came on. Oh I loved that song. 

"It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me! You might mess around and find out that your dreams come true with me! Spend all your time and your money to find out my love was for free" sang the stereo to me. The stereo suddenly closed but the music didn't close. "So don't act like It's a bad thing to fall in love with mee" Justin walked up to me while singing. 

I had felt so close to him, than I had ever felt close to anyone. He came down and sat beside me and turned his face towards me. "That kiss felt so right, I know it was wrong but It felt so right." said Justin. I nodded in agreement.

He stood up and took my hand and took me to the bedroom.

"Will you stay with me tonight?' He asked cutely. I nodded because I had no where else to go. He gave me a pair of his shorts and a huge t-shirt and pointed to the bahtroom. I went and changed. When I came back a movie was playing and he had popcorn set for us. "Come sit. Let's watch a movie and get to know each other more." he pointed to us.

We talked for hours. Until I asked a question he didn't have the answer too. "What about us Justin....? I need to know..."

A/N: OMG, I'm sorry for updated so slowly. Exams are so dumb. I have exams soon and assignments. School is the murder of everything. What do you guys think so far? Is it going good? #TeamJess or #TeamAria? Is he being fair to Jess? What would you guys do If your husband/boyfriend did this? Follow me and my friend on Instagram: Jimberlake10!!