Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 15

*Aria's P.O.V*

I really wished Jess wouldn't ever forgive him so he could be mine. I liked Jess as a person. But after the 2 weeks I was with Justin. That bond I felt, those sparks I felt, those goosebumps that crawled up my back to my neck I couldn't explain those. Especially, after what my ex did to me.. He was the only who made me feel happy again and comfortable. Thinking about my ex made me puke. All my terrible memories suddenly came crawling back.

Glass pieces were shattered everywhere. I had cuts and bruises all over me. I was insanely crying but he wouldn't stop. He hovered over me and pressed his lips against mine and roughly kissed me while taking his belt off. I tried to shove him off with all my might. He lowered down to my chest. I screamed for help but no one was around. I didn't know why I kept coming back to him. He had this superior power over me. He pulled his pants off and hovered lower. "It's okay babe. I'm only trying to pleasure you. Trust me you'll love it" he whispered to me.

While pinning my hands to the ground. "No! Jake! Please stop! I'm not ready!!" I cried but he wouldn't listen. I tried kicking him but he separated my legs apart allowing him to enter. He forced him upon me. I felt a strong pain hit me. I yelled at him and bit his neck. He slapped me and continued kissing me while thrusting himself in me.... I believe I fainted because I don't remember much of the night.

I shivered commemorating that dreadful night once again. Yet I still went back to him. He hurt me over and over again. But I couldn't stop myself. I started to feel a crazy addiction to his abusive love. I shook myself out of thinking about him. I remembered how sweet Justin was about everything. I remembered ho we cared if I was in pain or anything.

He did so much for me. Ugh, I seriously couldn't loose him. Especially to Jess. I. Was. Going. To. Get. Him. Back. No. Matter. What! I told my self. Even if she forgave him. I'd figure a way. He's mine. I laughed while thinking about Justin and took a sip of my drink.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I sat in my jet nervously playing with my fingers. I didn't even know why I was going to Jess. Did I really even want her back? I didn't know who I wanted. How crazy as it sounds, I wanted both. At the same time.. I knew I had to make a decision so I decided to ring someone who completely knew about the situation. "Mhm, okay Jimmy sounds good. Thanks man" I said to ending our call. My flight was about to land too.

I drove to the nearest flower store and picked up a bouquet of white and red roses. I knew Jess loved them. I was going to come to convince her that I wouldn't do anything again. After all, I had known Jess for years and the feelings I felt for her I don't think I felt for Aria just yet. Although there was something unusually strange about her. She had this sexy attraction to her that trapped me in her eyes every time I was starting to fall in love with her. But I was 'already' In love with Jess. But. Jimmy did tell me something about Jess that confused me 'She loved me NOW'? What about before?

I decided I wouldn't say anything about that just yet, my point was for her to forgive me not get her more upset and leave me. I took a sniff of the roses and kissed a photo of Jess in my wallet. I saw lights guiding me through my long driveway to the mansion. I parked my car and walked over and knocked. I knew it was my house but I hurt her and it was her decision to let me in or not.

After a minute or so, the I heard a tiny creak and saw the door opening with beautiful Jess behind it. As soon as she saw me, I saw a flicker of pain wash across her face but It wasn't long before it disappeared, soon I saw anger written clearly all over her.

*Jess's P.O.V*

I saw Justin standing right there, I was obviously still very mad but he looked adorable just standing there. I felt the pain when I saw him though, the same pain I felt when he cheated on me when we were dating. I thought he'd understand how cheating felt because of what Britney did. So how come he couldn't feel it when he did it to me?! I felt a tear fall down my face and I saw him thumb come to wipe it. I moved back and I saw a flicker of pain hit his expression. "Justin. What are you doing here?" I asked him a hushed whisper.

"I came to get my wife back, my beautiful queen back, my life and my soulmate" he said. I could feel the sincerity in his voice so I allowed him to come in. "Say what you want to say you have 10 mins" I told him in a cold voice. He shivered at how cold and dark my tone was. I could see his warm eyes about to melt with tears but I didn't care right now. This time he hurt me so badly, and I was just about to tell him about the baby. "Im so sorry, I didn't mean it." He looked down his feet. "I.. I felt something spark in me. I couldn't help it. It was hard and it happened. But when I saw you walking away from me. I couldn't help but cry. I felt so useless that I couldn't keep you. The woman who brings the best out of me" he sincerely whispered to me.

I nodded and smiled a bit, I guess he assumed he could kiss me and make it all better but I never said I forgave him. He bent over to kiss me but I turned my face around allowing him to kiss my cheek instead. He looked satisfied with that only as well. I knew he felt guilty but I needed time and that's the least he can give me right now.

"Okay. I understand that, but you promised. You know before you left I told you to not do it again. Yet you still did" I explained to him calmly. He looked down at his feet again and ran his hand through his hair. "That's what you meant.. I'm not trying to put you to blame here. But I was so stressed about that. Not knowing what it meant, and that's another reason it happened I was upset" I told her truthfully. "Oh. I get that you were upset but you couldve talked to me?! It's no excuse to cheat" I said with my voice getting louder again.

He looked at me sadly and nodded. Justin my babe, looked so upset. But I knew I couldn't just give in this time. I needed to stay away for a bit and so I will. He needs to learn his lesson. I smiled at him and put my hand on his. "Justin. I forgive you." I simply said. The excitement on his face was overwhelming he looked so happy! "Babe?! Really?! Oh I love you so much' thank you! I promise I won't do anything ever again to hurt that beautiful face!" He said cheerily. It hurt for what I was about to say next. "But.."I said interrupting his happiness. "But what..?" His expression fell it killed to see him like this but It required.

"I need time. Away from you. Alone. So I can party, relax and take my mind off of everything. Then we can work on building our relationship again. Ok?" I explained his expression and wave of pain flickered on his face but he silently nodded his head. "Ok. I love you." He said simply but I could feel that he meant them. "Ok. I do too" I wanted to say so much more.. But I couldn't. I watched him get up and leave for a hotel because I couldn't bare his presence at the house.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I walked out of the house, I was in somewhat relief but mostly guilt and pain. At least she forgave me at some extent. I wrapped my arms around my self to keep myself warm from the chilly goosebumps I was getting. I sat in my car and drove to the airport to go to Memphis. I needed to take some time to myself too. Maybe I'd go to Aria meanwhile, since it's technically a break. I sat in my private jet with my head in my hands and slight tears down my cheeks. I heard my phone ringing but I didn't care. I'd call back. The phone kept ringing continuously. I looked over at the caller ID and sighed. "Oh God" I whispered and picked up....

A/N: Soooo I'm updating often now. It was pretty good. Smh. So guys, how are you? Simply how are you? So I want to know two questions this time: 1. Who was at the phone? 2. When did you guys fall in love with Justin? And why? Okay. Also, how are you Liking my story? Especially this chapter? Please comment, fan, and especially vote! ❤️❤️❤️ love you all 😍😍😍