Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 24

*Jess's P.O.V*

I sat up straight and looked at him right in the eyes. "What's this about?" I asked furiously and care evident in my tone. "Nothing Jess," he said walking towards the robe. I dashed up and walked over to him. I slightly shoved him against the wall. Damn, I was pretty tough for a pregnant woman. I bent down on my knees. It was difficult but he was so much more important. I pulled his boxers a bit lower so only his manhood was covered. His v-lines were showing, I had missed his body not going to lie. I looked up at him and she turned his head away with his eyes shut.

I put my finger on the cuts and traced along them.. I felt him wince at the touch of my finger. "Justin. Answer me now! What the hell happened to you?" I asked. Even his legs had cuts but I assumed he probably hit a rock or something I saw the new of him scuba diving. "Nothing," he said pulling his boxers up. I gritted my teeth and stared at him. "Turn around show me your back" he shook his head. So I forced him around he had bruises over him. "Aria" was all I said. My body felt numb from the pain I received from seeing him like this. "Justin. Sit. We need to talk" I told him. I made my way over with my head still spinning.

I let him go and this is what happened. "Jess let me explain" he said quickly. I nodded and put my head in my hands. After he finished explain, I felt as if the floor had been ripped away from beneath my feet. "But I'm okay now, I've been helping her. She's really sweet now. She can be bossy at times, but it's okay." He said. Despite what he said, I now was torn apart from the way he looked. He looked tired so I told him to sleep. He nodded and went to bed. I rubbed my stomach that was holding his baby. I didn't want him to know, but now I wanted him to stay, all I could hear was the soothing beat of the raindrops trickling down my rooftop and hitting the ground.

I went to go lie down beside Justin. He was asleep peacefully. I turned to my side resting my head on my hand that was held up by my elbow. And with the other hand I trailed down his body starting from the top middle down to his abdomen. I stared at every little feature of his; from the bit of hair to his toes. Suddenly, I felt him grab my hand and place on his heart and turn around with my hand captured on his chest. I scooted closer and snuggled my head on to his shoulder and put my other hand on to his waist.

I shouldn't have been doing this, I was with JC and he was with Aria.. Her name put me to shame. But I see why she did it, but still to Justin. I couldn't. It was painful. Soon enough I fell asleep as well...

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up to Jess's body protectively hugging me. I smiled at her and stared her whole body down. She was so perfect. But I knew she wanted to be with JC and despite how Aria treated me, I honestly was starting to love her. I wasn't only Jess's property, besides Jess was pregnant with JC's baby it wasn't my place to be here like this right now. I must have forgot that I was staring at Jess.

"You like what you see? Even though I'm getting fat!" she laughed. I nodded, "Jess. I know that we're husband and wife still. But what happened between us was still wrong. We shouldn't make promises to others if we're going to make love to one another still" I said voicing my thoughts.

She nodded in agreement. "Right. So let's forget about tonight. And stay in contact with one another. I'm always here for you okay? But let's see where destiny brings us." She said I nodded and leaned in for a goodbye kiss. "Fine. One Bye Bye Bye smooch" she laughed. I shook my head and laughed. "Not my fault that, it was trendy to look like that back then!" I laughed. She burst out laughing and kissed me bye.

Soon enough I left for my flight. I had gotten her a necklace that had "Not A Bad Thing" engraved on it. It was sort of our song. It's when things flipped tables. Although, yeah at times she was abusive and treated me like her slave. She flirted with other men in front of me, made me do stuff for her, and several more. She was still my girlfriend, and with my help and therapy treatment, believe or not she was getting better. Soon it would be our 6 month. I had a surprise planned, I was going to take her to meet Bruno Mars, she adored him and I had bought that beach house she adored in Hawaii so I'd take her there.

She was also saying how she had heard that Canada had a lot of scenery so I was planning on taking her to Banff national park the day after our 6 month. It was all planned, I knew Aria was waiting for me right now. I had bought some clothing on the way so she wouldn't suspect anything but I'd tell her what happened soon when she was in a good mood. "We're here" announced the pilot. I smiled and put the small necklace box in my jacket pocket and drove home.

I saw Aria waiting outside wearing this beautiful white sundress. It was pretty hot today in L.A. "Hey beautiful" I smiled at her. She came running and jumped up on me. I caught her and put my hands on her butt and held her. I kissed her and she kissed me back. While we were kissing I kept twirling her around. "Babe, I went for 2 days and you welcome me like this, should I go for longer?" I winked at her. She blushed and smiled. "So! I kept my boxing lesson continued! Because there would be no other way to control myself. I had such a bad urge because the lightning reminded me of Jake" she said with her smile fading away at the sound of 'Jake's' name.

"Good girl!" I said carrying her inside. "Ooof what did Bey and Nance feed you! You've gotten heavier" I said pretending that my back was hurting. She laughed and hit my arm lightly, "We ate Taco Bell!!" She cheered. I dropped my mouth and put my hand on my heart. "With out me?! How dare you?" I said holding back a laugh. She looked sad and my laugh escaped sending roaring vibrates through the house. "You're so loud Justin" Aria laughed. "Pft like you're not! Anyways! Guess what girlfriend? I got you a necklace!" I said in Jimmy's girly voice. "OMG why Justin? Stop spoiling me!" She squealed in happiness. I bobbled my head and mimicked her. "OMG Justin. Stop! Stop it Justin!" She squealed.

I laughed at her expression and took the necklace out. She saw the engraving and smiled at the memory. "It was our night" she whispered happily. "Yup it even has the date engraved on it 7/7/14" I told her. She smiled and gave me the two ends of the necklace and slid her hair to one end. I put it on and rested my hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck. "It never occurred to me that I'd have a boyfriend like you. Even if you left me, I'd be a changed person and could find someone now" Aria told me. I felt her grab my hands and put them around her waist. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah but I'm not leaving you so.. Don't even think about it" I whispered. She nodded and we stayed like that. Lost in each other's embrace. Jess was the love of my life and always would be. But Aria was the women who made me realize how important remaining faithful is. She also taught me, how one person can affect another person, now it was your choice whether you made a wise decision and affected the person positively or negatively. I would always remember this.

I whispered In to Aria's ears on what happened with Jess. She turned around and slapped me across the face hard. "No this wasn't the urge. I thought you went for closure" her eyes were bloodshot red. Anger was written everywhere. "Aria, she's pregnant!! I'm never going to see her! It was closure!" I told her. "No it's not that! Why did you tell her about Jake and I ? I hate when people know! I feel nasty about it!" She cried and screamed at the same time!

Then I saw her walk away from me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in so she would come back crashing her body against mine. "So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me." I whispered In to her ear. "I'm sorry, she found the cuts and I had to tell her, She doesn't hate you though! She says she'd do the same!" I told her. I felt Aria weaken up she fell in to my arms crying. I carried her over to the couch and stroked her and rocked her. I sang 'Until the end of time' to her until she fell asleep. Now I felt guilty. I needed to make up for it.

A/N: So comments?! QOTU: Should I end the story soon? I was planning on it; to end it at 30-35 chapters. Sounds like a decent amount. ❤️❤️ COMMENT FAN AND VOTE!! Also, tell me a singer you like besides Justin. I'm aware of that! I really love Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey! I may be 15 but honestly I'm not the typical teen who loves young teen boys singing. Not my type of music!! ❤️