Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 18

*Third Person At Justin's House*

Everyone was still shocked from what Jess had just said.. "What?!" Lynn spoke for them all. "You heard me.. I'm filing for a divorce." She retold everyone. "Jess.. You need to-" Lynn started to say, but Jess cut her off. "Justin is with Aria right now. How do you expect me to ever trust him again? He told me he'd wait for my answer. But... Again?" Jess told them.

They looked disgusted by Justin's behaviour. "I'm sorry. It's okay. We understand, we're with you. But. I think you need to at least tell him about the baby. After all he's the father." Paul spoke for everyone. Everyone silently nodded. No one knew what to say. "I'll think about that, I rather raise my baby on my own" Jess sighed, Jess then got up and left the room.

She could hear the family discussing, "Stephan & Jonathan! She has the right. Okay?!" Yelled Lynn. "Mom but! Justin. He deserves to know about the baby!" The boys pouted. Jess sighed and went to go lay down. "Boys. If you tell Justin a soul. I swear I will kill you right Paul?" He nodded in defeat as well. She smiled at them. "Good boys" she laughed. They shook their heads and laughed.

*Jess's P.O.V*

"Okay Thanks Drew. Please keep this private and send the divorce papers to me. Justin better not find out from someone else" I told my personal lawyer firmly. "Yes. Of course Jess this will be kept confidential. I could loose my degree if I let it out" he assured me. I thanked him and cut the line. I don't care anymore. I'm done with Justin. He won't be finding out about the baby. I don't want his presence around my little precious baby. How could he do this? And he complains about Britney being unfaithful... He's no better. I was devastated by his behaviour. I packed my bag and went down.

"Guys.. I'm going back to the LA house to pack my items and get out of the house before Justin pays a visit" I told them. They nodded and we all hugged and said our good byes.

*** L.A House ***

I walked in with my keys, memories of Justin and I came floating in everywhere I looked. I shook them out of my mind and started packing. I called over some people to help me carry the boxes to a truck I ordered. Within a couple hours I was done, I smashed all the pictures of us together. I didn't want to be any where near Justin. I didn't want any memories of him. And I left the divorce papers on the bed. I walked out taking the dogs with me. I flew over to my house back in Ely Minnesota and got my items shipped to my mansion.

** Justin's P.O.V **

"Justin... I love you so much" she said while I put my shirt back on. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Aria, before we go to Hawaii I need to stop at my house In L.A to get some of my stuff. Is that okay?" She nodded and hugged me from my back. We started to go to my jet and fly over to my house. We stopped at Taco Ball on the way and saw some fans and took selfies with them. A couple asked who Aria was and I told them a close friend. They nodded and didn't make much if it. I was still pretty confused about Jess looking at her stomach I assumed she was sick.

When I walked in everything was crashed everywhere. I gasped. "Oh my God! What happened Justin?" Aria questioned. "Probably Jess" I sighed. She shook her head. "She's childish.. How did you bare with her?" She asked. For some reason that comment really hurt. I still loved Jess. She wasn't childish. This was expected. She had torn all of our pictures together apart. And she had token all of her stuff. She probably went to Ely. I went up to our bedroom. And saw a brown folder on resting on the bed. I sat on the bed and memories of her and I came flourishing through my mind. I felt a tear hit the paper. I wiped it and told myself to man up. I ripped it open to find divorce papers and she had signed them.

There was a note written on top that said "Sorry Justin, I can't lay within lies anymore. It's over ~ Not yours Jessica 'Biel'" Ouch.. That really hurt. But, I needed to tell her that let's only separate not completely break it off. I sometimes suspected Aria. Jess was wonderful, I'd had to talk to her.

I picked up my phone to call her but her number kept going off. I guess after our Hawaii trip id be making a trip to Ely.. I knew where her house was....

*Skips 2 months: In Hawaii*

"Justin she doesn't deserve you. I'm the real thing.. And you can't leave me now.. Or else" Aria threatened me.. I suspected her.. She was mentally crazed. From the past few weeks her true colours started coming out.. She started calling me names and then making love to me. Whenever I started to walk away she loved me again.. But.. I vowed that after Jess I wouldn't give up on the lady. Jess & I won't get divorced just separated. I'll have to plan how to escape. "Babe come here.." I heard a glass crash. I looked back with her holding a glass. She pulled my shirt up and slightly cut my down my stomach. I flinched in pain and then she made love to me that I couldn't resist. She bent down and unbuckled my pants and took them off. Leaving me bare in my boxers only.

*** A couple hours later ***

*Aria's P.O.V*

I had him captured. I knew he wasn't going to divorce Jess yet. But he would soon, I knew how he was... I laughed hysterically while he bandaged his stomach up.. He was growing weak but thankfully his tours were over until a month or two.. He came back out to me and stuttered "Jess.. I mean Aria can we go out?" I glared at him. "HOW DARE YOU SAY HER NAME?!" I yelled at him. He looked so frightened. It reminded me of his song TKO... I pushed him on to the couch and sat on his lap. He put his hand on my thigh but I smacked it away. "No stop.. Shut up! You'll get your punishment" I pulled her hair back and kissed his neck.. He flinched in pain but he didn't do anything.

Sometimes I almost felt bad for what I was doing.. But I knew he was liking what I was doing or else he would've left... But would I let him live In peace if he had left.. Oh hell no!! I saw his phone buzz and I saw that it was a text from his mother. "Jess has agreed to be only separated but you should talk to her still and leave that pathetic woman!" The text read. I spat in his face.. And bitterly said "I thought I told you to cut all resources off from your family..." He shivered and apologized and deleted his mothers contact right there. I laughed at how miserable he was... Oh how cute I kissed his cheek and went to go take a shower.

I saw Justin checking his twitter. I only allowed him to check it not do anything else. I made sure he didn't. He always received "where are you Justin!? We miss you!" From his fans. He didn't have any updates on him for 2 months, people were worried but why should I care? There were new tabs filling about his separation. Tears dwelled in his eyes after seeing that. "Oh you'll have to pay for those tears Justin" I said before walking in to the bathroom. The media had found out about us and his fans were going crazy. The Justney ones were happy because they had something against Jess. I mean indeed she was a beautiful woman. But I was better. I grinned cockily and took a shower.

Justin nodded and apologized and lied his head down.... Oh this man was a keeper I should treat him better.

A/N: Oo La La.. How do you like it?!?! QOTU: What's your story behind falling in love with Justin ? ❤️❤️ Comment + Vote + Fan!!! Keep reading! Take care! ❤️❤️

Love Written Forever In Ink! (A Justin Timberlake fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें