Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 32.

*Third Person Narration*

No one knew what to do, Justin couldn't help but wrap an arm around Jess. She was sobbing in to his chest uncontrollably. "Jess. I can't play games anymore" Justin whispered while shifting Ella off of his lap. Jess stared in to his cold expressionless eyes. Her bottom lip quivered at the thought of him leaving her for good.

She realized now how much she dearly loved him. She realized the wrong in her decisions. "If I won't be here within 3 days. Forget about me.." Justin said coldly causing shivers to go up Jess's spine. "Bbbut what...what about Ella..?" Jess said stuttering. You could hear the pain in her voice. "I'll visit her.. Often" Justin said while getting up causing Jess to remove her head from his chest.

"Are you sure Justin?" Jess said hyperventilating. Justin stared right in her eyes before nodding. "I've made my decision. I need 3 days to confirm it. Pray for a miracle.." Justin said in a harsh cold tone. Jess shivered at his tone, "You ruined us though! You cheated!" Jess said raising her voice! You could see fury in her eyes. Justin once again just stared at her. His jaw clenched tight, "Well I wasn't the one who lied about our own creation! If you told me you were pregnant. You damn right knew that I'd come to you. I loved you for God damns sake Jess!" Justin spat coldly.

Jess trembled at his words 'Loved' "you don't love me anymore?" She asked bluntly catching Justin off guard.. "I'm not going to lie, I loved you and thought of you every minute while I was with Aria.." Justin truthfully spoke with his expressions softening. "Then be with me. We can forget our past and live with our baby together forever" Jess begged him. She was usually a bold strong women but she didn't want the love of her life walking out on her like this.

"I wasn't finishing speaking.. As I was saying, after I found about your huge lie and your reasonings.. It tore me apart and I really don't know if I have feelings for you." Justin said with his facial features tensing up again. Jess looked down to the ground and nodded. Justin gave Ella one last kiss before walking out the house slamming the door behind. He was furious, he knew he had fault to it as well. But she knew that if she told him about the baby, he would've never done what he had done. He would've left Aria that very moment.

But now he was grateful that Jess had made his decision a lot more easier. He was conflicting between Jess and Aria and often thought upon it at night.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"I've made my decision now" I whispered to no one one in particular. I was flying back to New York. My birthday was in a few days and Aria was telling me this morning that she had a huge surprise for me. Jess and I had ended things yesterday, and honestly I felt no regrets at the moment. And for our one year anniversary, that was a couple days after my birthday. I had huge plans made for her!

Also, before I left I took a couple pictures of Ella. I saved them as my new home screen. My lock screen was a picture of me kissing Aria's cheek and her blushing. I lied my phone on to my heart.

While I was thinking about my beautiful future with Aria and about my daughter. I felt my eyes drift off to sleep. It was a tiring trip nor did I get much sleep. I rested my head back and shut my eyes.

***

"JUSTIN! WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!" I felt someone flicker water on me. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU THROWING WATER AT ME?" I glared at my pilot. A laugh escaped his lips. My glare lightened, "You wouldn't wake up. I thought you were dead for a minute" my pilot chuckled. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"I'm just tired!" I said yawning and stretching. He laughed at my lazy reaction. "Stop it." I glared at him. He shook his head and opened the plane door allowing the cold breeze of winter hit against my body. I shivered and pulled on my jacket.

"Thanks man" I thanked him once more and exited the jet.

***

I rode up the elevator to my New York apartment. Aria decided she wanted to stay here for a while and so I agreed. I unlocked the door to find a pair of men boots that don't belong to me. I gritted my teeth, I vigorously shook my head looking for Aria. "Aria!" I yelled out her name.

I heard sudden rumbling from the bedroom. My heart beat rose and I could feel my blood boiling. I clenched my fists tight together and started walking towards the room in rage.

I walked in with another man on top of Aria kissing her roughly. His hands were exploring every little curve and edge of her body. I walked up to him grabbed him by his shirt and throw him off. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" I yelled. I could feel my eyes turning red due to anger. "Justin. I. I said I wasn't the same anymore.." Aria whispered. I shook my head. "Just tell me why" I whispered I could feel my heart shatter in to pieces.

I felt two eyes glaring at me, I looked down and saw a man I've never seen before. "What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out!" I spat at him. The guy looked like he was about to crap his pants. He quickly got up and ran out the apartment. I crashed down the door and grabbed my hair in my hands.

"Why?" I whispered. I felt Aria glance down at me. I looked up at her and she had no expressions in her eyes. "Justin I'm just caught up in your trap. You need to make a decision. Im tired." She said in worn out torn. "So you couldn't wait! I did make my damn decision. I wanted you. I left Jess to find out that you cheated" I said pressing my lips together tightly.

Aria bent down, you could see that she felt guilty in her eyes. "I'm so sorry" she whispered. I looked up and shook my head. "I know what I did was wrong. Sorry boo boo" she whispered once again slowly stroking my hand. I really don't know what she did to me, but she has cast this hypnotizing spell upon me. Once I looked in to her eyes, I complete forgave her. I pulled her on to my lap and nuzzled my head in to her shoulder.

***

"Really though?" Aria whispered seducing me. "Yes. I left Jess." I whispered while placing soft kisses on her neck. "Do you want a prize for that?" Aria said with lust evident in her voice. My eyes must have sparkled with excitement because Aria started working her way and effortfully trying to take my shirt off. "I love you beautiful" I whispered softly while kissing her.

"I love you... too" Aria whispered hesitating. She really was acting strange but once again I was love struck. Why did I always get stuck with horrible women? Before I could answer my own question Aria started kissing me roughly.

I started taking in charge, I picked her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. "Make me feel like a Queen" Aria moaned softly. I pushed her against the wall. "Carefully" Aria whispered. I tilted my head at her and squinted. She leaned forward and started kissing me again.

***

"Say my name!" I demanded while I was kissing her neck. "Justin!" She groaned while digging her nails in to my back. I thrusted deeper and kissed her harder.

***

I woke up to Aria laying snuggled tightly in to my arm. I was going to just have a relax day with Aria. After all my birthday was in 2 days. All the tweets I was going to receive, Instagram posts, everything. I really missed my mom too, I'm not even going to lie. I was a mommy's boy and loved it. I felt Aria squirm around. I looked at her and snuggle up closer if that was even possible.

I could only pray for my better future now, honestly my love life was shit. Was anything ever going to get better? Hopefully Aria will remain normal and not hurt me again. Yesterday was terrible but as I said, I guess I see her point. Nor do I really have anyone else. I sighed and dug my head in to her shoulder.

Would anything ever get better for Justin? Was Aria his final destiny? Only time could tell!

A/N: Eh crappy chapter, really didn't know how to end so I just added romance 😂 QOTU: What would you do if your spouse kept your baby a secret from you? And your welcome for double update! COMMENT FAN AND VOTE