Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 21

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up to find that Aria wasn't with me. I messed my hair up and rubbed my eyes. I decided I should start off with a shower. I hopped in to the shower. Minutes later, while I was blow drying my hair I smelled bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Yumm" I mumbled to myself.

"Watchu doing babe?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. I put my chin on her shoulder and inhaled her peachy mango scent. "Cooking for my boyfriend. Have you seen him lately?" She said laughing. "Oh yes. He's looking really sexy. Damn you're lucky you found one good looking guy" I said cockily. She laughed. "Oh I know right, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. He's like that diamond every girl wants" she said. For some reason, I blushed.

"Oh really?" I said questioning her. "Yes really. Now let me cook for him you creep" she said turning around and slapping my chest lightly. I laughed and went to go sit on the island. "So babe. What do you want to do today?" I asked her. She shrugged. "Whatever you want to do boo boo" she said. I think she wants to keep those as our nicknames. "Oh stop it yogi. I'm a billionaire. What have you always wanted to do?" I said in my boo boo voice causing her to laugh.

"Okay I've always wanted to scuba dive. With little fishies swarming around" she said with her eyes sparkling. She was like a little girl. I laughed at her expression. "Oh em gee, you meanie..boo boo you're mean" she said pretending to be hurt. She came and set the island and sat in front of me. "I'm sorry, okay let's go diving today!" I said laughing. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay eat up you fatty" she said to me. I put my hand on my heart. "You hurt my feelings. I'm not fat" I said pouting and sniffling. She laughed at my expression and messed my hair while finishing eating.

"Okay I'm going to go get ready." She said. I nodded. "Yeah I'll make arrangement calls" I told her. She nodded and went to go shower and change.

** A while later **

* Aria's P.O.V*

"Okay thank you. Yes we'll be there at 3:00 pm" I heard Justin say in to the phone. I regretted everything I had done to him. But I had the urge to do it again. Right now. I walked up to him and pulled his hair back.. "I'm sorry.. I need this" He turned around and shoved me against the wall. "No, I said I'd help you through this. No more hurting me." He said roughly. I nodded. I felt weak at my knees. I trembled and he loosened his grip. "I'm sorry.. I can't help it.. " I managed to say. "And. Did I not say I'll help you through it?" He said roughly.

"I uh couldn't help it. I'm sorry boo boo" I managed to say. He let go and sighed. "Okay, it's fine, let me handle you okay?" I nodded and I felt terrible. We had such a good night. I saw him pick up a pillow."Okay come here and punch this pillow as hard you want" I walked up to him and kicked and punched the pillow. I started to cry while punching it. "I HATE YOU JAKE!" I cried.

I felt Justin put his arms around me. "It's okay, he's gone now. How did that feel? Hurting something but not a person." He asked me. It actually felt great, why was he doing all this for me? When all I've done for him is hurt him. I saw him go sit on the couch and motion for me to come. I sat on his lap like a child hugging him tight. "Babe, I sing my pain away, I know you like to hurt things, so we'll take professional boxing classes, it'll keep you focused until you loose your pain. Because I will be here to give you that love that you lost." He told me. I nodded and buried my face in to his chest and inhaled his cologne. I felt him rub my back.

"Babe. You can have your privileges back. I trust you." I told him. I felt him smile, and hug me tighter. I think we stayed like this for an hour. Just Justin and I together breathing together as one. I could feel his heart beat beating persistently on my hand. "Boo boo I think you should go get ready." I whispered. He opened his eyes and nodded while smiling.