Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 34

*Aria's P.O.V*

It was a dark night, it was unusually cold tonight. I gazed up to the clock to see that it was 3:00 am, it was the witch hour of the night.

My heart was thumping unusually loud, I looked over at Justin peacefully sleeping beside me. I really did love him, but I know that he had never really forgotten Jess. I didn't want to be the reason why his love story remained incomplete.

I reluctantly removed his arm that was securely wrapped around my waist. I wiped a tear that was rolling down my face. "This is for you Justin" I whispered to myself. I squeezed my lips together to stop my loud hyperventilating.

I removed the duvet that covered my body from the piercing cold, I got up quivering from the touch of the ice cold tiles against my feet. shivering from the fierce touch of the cold I wrapped my robe around my body even tighter. I slowly walked over to my bathroom and changed in to a warm sweater and pair of jeans. I packed my favourite shirt of Justin's with me.

I looked in to the mirror and saw my reflection, I cried harder and harder, I pressed my hands on to my mouth so Justin wouldn't hear. I sat down against the door clutching my head in my hands. I knew this had to be done, for Justin. I knew Ella needed her father. I sighed and wiped my face ferociously.

I slightly opened the door to find Justin peacefully asleep on the bed. I tiptoed towards the door, before leaving I remembered to leave a note. I got a small piece of paper from the kitchen island.

'Good bye my lover, please forget me. May our love remain real and true' I wrote on the note. I could feel my tears stream down my face again. I slid the note under his phone and saw him softly smiling, I assumed he must be having a good dream. I bent over and softly pressed my lips on to his lips. 'Our last kiss' I cried at the thought. I quickly turned my head and rushed out the door.

My suit case was waiting beside the door, I peered around the apartment once more. I couldn't even glance at apartment without tears rolling down my face. I looked up at the pictures of him and I together. I gritted my teeth together, my eyes burned from the tears I was holding back together. My heart ached so badly, I couldn't stop thinking about how I would love with out him.

As I walked out of his door, I was walking out of Justin's life, I knew I was, it was better for the both of us. I couldn't live with the guilt knowing I destroyed someone's life. Jess and Justin still loved one another, I knew that. I softly closed the door and walked away. I walked out of the most beautiful year of my life.

*Justin's P.O.V*

It was an unusually cold morning, I woke up to goosebumps on my frigid skin. I peered over to my right to find Aria not in bed. I got up tightly wrapped my robe around my nude body. "Aria?" I called out but I received no response.

I walked towards the bathroom, the cold tiles shook me awake. I looked behind the curtain "Aria?" I said more curiously now. I didn't receive any communication back. I was above curious now, I was worried.

I slowly searched the whole house with no trace of Aria to be found. I panicked and ran towards my phone and called her number,

"The following number you are callings is out of service." The operator told me. Those words rang through my ears.

I collapsed on to my couch. My hands clutched my head and I dug my fists in to my eye sockets to stop the tears from forming. Suddenly something caught my eye, a tiny white piece of paper that was flickering back and forth because of the rapid force of the wind.

'Goodbye my lover, may our love remain real and true" was written over the paper, my jaw clenched. She.. She left me on my birthday. I swallowed the lump in my throat. 'Aria left me' was all that ringed through my mind. I stopped my breathe so the tears wouldn't escape.

* 4 Weeks Later *

The last few weeks, I've locked my self in my house. I haven't been to the studio, nor have I tweeted, I locked myself from entire world.

I was still in pain from Aria leaving me, Nancy told me that she had contacted her once. But she told me she wouldn't tell me where she was, all Nance told me was "I left you because it was the best for the both of us" I couldn't make sense out of it. Why? I've only came to one conclusion, she really wanted me to take care of business with Jess.

But I didn't want to be with Jess, however, I will go to Jess. Only because I love Ella, she's my baby and I didn't want anyone else acting like her father. I was on my way to Jess's house in Ely.

This time, I hadn't picked up flowers for her, I may have loved her, but I loved Aria more now. Jess was the reason Aria left. I sighed and knocked on her door. I stroked my hand through my hair.

"Justin" Jess's mouth dropped. I looked inside to find little Ella running up to her mom. "Daddy" she yelled once she saw me. That made my heart melt, I bent down and picked my little angel up. "I always showed her pictures of you and pointed out that you were daddy" Jess whispered. I looked up at her and nodded.

After I had settled down, I went to sit with Jess. "I thought I would be receiving divorce papers soon" I heard Jess sigh, I looked around and saw no evidence of JC anywhere. "I was going to send them. But.. Aria left.. Because of you" I spat sourly. My words must of hurt Jess, her eyes flickered with pain. She turned her head down. "But. Now I'm here for my daughter, because I don't want her to be with another man" I assured her.

She nodded silently, "Can we try over again?" She whispered that so it was only audible to me. I thought about it for a second, and silently nodded my head. "For now, I just want focus on my baby girl. But slowly, I do want to recover what we lost" I said softly, her face expressions softened and she smiled.

I could see a tear fall down her face, I walked over and bent down in front of her. I wiped her tear with my thumb. "Don't cry, I'm here, to help raise our baby" I said emphasizing the word 'our'. She smiled weakly. "I do want you and Ella to move in with me in L.A again" I smiled at her. She nodded and left to go pack. I walked over and put Ella on my lap.

She giggled and squirmed in my arms. I took a selfie, and posted it on Instagram. 'With MY daughter Ella' I put as the caption. It was time for them to know that Ella was mine and only mine.

I shut my phone and kissed the top of head. She wrapped her little fingers around my hand. I smiled cheek to cheek at her. "Daddy" she cheered happily. I nodded and played with her. She kept giggling. My baby was beautiful.

A/N: I'm actually so sorry for not updating, I was having writers block. I couldn't decide how to do this chapter but I decided with leaving Aria at a good note since all of you didn't want aria doing something bad. QOTU: What baby names you do like? I really love Noah for some reason. PLEASE COMMENT, FAN, & VOTE!! ❤️❤️❤️