Love Written Forever In Ink Last Chapter

*Justin's P.O.V*

I looked up at the sign again, I was for sure I wanted to do this. I took a deep breathe and walked in grinning.

"Hello fine sir, what tattoo would you like today?" The girl grinned. I flashed a smile back.

"I'd like you to write "Timberbiel" in cursive with a heart around it. Also, an arrow running through" I sheepishly grinned.

"Sounds lovely, is that it?" She smiled. "Well, no. I would like two" I said quietly.

"The second one, I want it to write 'Ella'" I grinned.

"Alrighty, sounds terrific sir, where would you like them?" She asked eyeing me everywhere. I shifted a tiny bit uncomfortable. "Well I want the 'Timberbiel' one above my abdomen and the second on my chest" I grinned.

"Okay I'd like for you to remove your jeans and point out the area you'd like your tattoo. Also, remove your shirt" She grinned.

It was uncomfortable but then again I rather not have a male's hand running on my body.

*~*~*~*

*~*3 Days Later*~*

"Jess I have to tell you something" I spoke up. She closed her book and stared at me. "What did you do now?" She glared me down. I looked at her shocked "why do you always assume I do something wrong?" I gritted my teeth.

She laughed and shook her head. "Okay I'm listening, Go on" she laughed. I nodded before getting up and slowly stripping down my pants. "Justin.." Jess looked at me confused.

I pressed a finger to her lips. "Shh. I won't rape you and close your eyes" I laughed quietly. Before pulling my boxers down. It was fine because she's seen me naked before. "Jess open your eyes." She peered at me all over before landing her eyes on my tattoo.

"Oh my.." Jess looked at with a tear rolling down her face. "See babe, our love was written forever in ink" I sheepishly grinned. She nodded and hugged me tight.

I removed my shirt to show her the Ella one. "And Ella is the recognition of our love. A sign of love that can never be erased" I smiled.

"I love you so much Justin. I'm going to get a Timberbiel one. Identical to yours. Also, I'm going to get Ella written on my wrist" she cried softly in to my chest.

"I love you too baby girl" I said kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Our love would never be erased, and even if something happened. These tattoos would always remain evident in ink to remind me and put me straight on to the right path.

I put on my boxers and brought her close and placed music on. We remained like this slowly moving in a rhythmic system. We were like robots and our hearts were programmed only to love one another.

*2 years later*

Justin and Jess's relationship had been a roller coaster ride that only went up lately. They enjoyed each other embrace. However, they were thinking of trying for another baby. They were aging and they didn't want Ella to be the only child.

Ella was 3 years old now. She was very close to Winnie and Blue Ivy. Next year she'd be beginning school. Luckily Blue was going to the same school however Winnie would be attending a school in New York.

Jess was back to her movie career, a new movie of hers just recently released. It went #1 on blockbuster hits. Jess has been busy with interviews with her movie cast. While on the other hand.

Justin was back to making a new album. His album released on December 13 it was currently November 29th. It wasn't so long before he would go on tour again.