Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 28

*Third Person Narration*

It was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone played around with their food. Jess and Justin kept stealing hidden glances from one another. At times their eyes met and locked. It was extremely awkward. Until Aria broke the silence. "Jess! JC! What did you name the baby?" She said excitedly. Justin glared at her. She squeezed his hand below the table and he frowned but understood. Jess was still a sensitive topic for him. "We named her Ella." Jess smiled broadly.

JC just smiled and tried to start a conversation with Justin. He wasn't very successful. "Does she take her last name after you or her father?" Aria asked cheerily. Justin noticed how happy Aria got at the thought of babies. Maybe they should have talk about that later. Jess looked down at that question but then managed to say "She takes her name after her father" she said smiling weakly while looking up at Justin.

Aria smiled, but she saw her look at Justin when she mentioned the baby's father. Or maybe she was just looking at Justin because she missed him. Aria just ignored that and continued to talk to Jess while eating dinner. "Show me pictures of her!" Aria said excitedly. Jess nodded happily and took out her phone.

***

"This picture is when she was a complete newborn!" Jess smiled. Justin and JC had finished their conversation. They just talked about their future plans and etc. Justin got up, "Aria we should get going. It's getting late." Justin said glaring at Aria. She caught the emotion in his eyes and nodded. She leaned in to hug Jess. "You should bring Ella over sometime! She sounds adorable" Aria laughed. Jess nodded and hugged Aria back.

The women had started bonding. But Justin's blood was boiling. He couldn't stand being in the same room as Jess while someone else be her date. He knew he screw it up and now he was actually in love with Aria, but it was still very difficult every time he saw Jess. Some part of him still wished that Ella was his baby.

Justin took a hold of Aria's hand once Aria and Jess exchanged numbers. "Let's go." He said with anger evident in his tone. Aria wrapped her arm around his waist. "Calm down. I know. But it's not like I planned this. You can't hide from Jess" Aria said soothing him. "I know. I don't love her the way I love you but she's hidden somewhere in my heart and it's difficult whenever I see her" Justin said truthfully. Aria nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I understand that." Aria whispered in his ear while gripping his hand tighter. Justin smiled and looked at her after leaving the room.

**

"Jess you should tell Justin." JC told her. He knew that it hurt Justin a lot knowing that he wasn't the father. After he knew it was their decision what they wanted. "No JC. I want you to remain as the father" Jess smiled while looping her arm around his. "I'll always be there for you. But he deserves to know. I'd be in pain too if I had a child and I never found out" JC explained to Jess. She nodded understanding JC's point. Jess had one part of her telling her to tell him. She really wanted to, but she didn't want Justin back anymore. There was a part of her that loved him and if ever in the future she was heart broken she'd run to him.

But right now, Jess didn't want anything to do with Justin. She decided to think about it for a couple of days, Ella was about only 10 months old. She'd turn 1 in 2 months and her father didn't even know she was his. JC and Jess left the restaurant and went back to the hotel room. They had come to L.A to visit Lance and Micheal. JC missed his childhood best friend.

*Justin's P.O.V*

She didn't even try to talk to me once. Honestly, I'm perfect with out her. It's final. Next week, after the Ellen show. I'm going to go over and discuss our divorce with her. It had to be done now, there was no other option. "Justin. It's as hard for her." Aria said. It was like she could read my mind. "I know you're upset that she didn't talk to you. What is she supposed to say? Oh hey Justin." Aria said. I nodded and listened to her.