Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 14.

**Justin's P.O.V**

I was still stuck at the hospital, it had been 5 days now, and 4 days ago Jess had left me. I knew that after today's date with Aria, I had to go to Jess and discuss it all with her. I needed to know what she wanted to do now. I sighed and threw my head in to my hands. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to get a divorce after all I've put her through. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had forgotten that Aria had left to get my clothing from the lobby, thankfully Johnny brought me my clothing. I lifted my head up to find Aria gazing down at me. "Hey you okay?" I shook my thoughts away and looked in to her eyes full of tender love and care and grinned at her. "Of course. Just waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to change my clothing" I laughed. She giggled and a blush crept up her face.

I laughed at her and she slightly punched my arm! "Hey! That hurts beautiful" I pretended to be hurt. She laughed and shook her head an started walking away. "Noo don't go away! Who will dress me?!" I pouted. Aria started walking back towards me. "I will silly!" She ran her hand through my hair messing it up. Honestly, I don't deserve anyone. Jess was perfect I tore her apart. Now, Aria she was so perfect too. If Jess doesn't know how to figure this out and she wants a divorce. I promise I'm not going to break Aria's heart. I will do my best then, no matter what the consequences are. She slightly tugged me arm causing my self to quit thinking again.

"Babe. Why do you keep zoning out? Are you seriously okay?" she asked me. "I'm totally fine, just wondering why you haven't changed me yet.." I said teasing her. She blushed again. Damn this girl blushes a lot. I guess Jess was used to me teasing her. I sat up and turned my head so it was facing her and pressed my lips against hers. They were so soft and kissable. I felt her roughly kiss me back. She wanted to take control. I groaned and parted my lips to let her enter. After about 5 minutes of rough kissing, she pulled back leaving me breathless and wanting for more. Shit. This girl was something else. I couldn't explain.

She then helped me walk towards the bathroom. She helped me take my shirt off. I could feel her staring at my body. It was quite cute the way she tilted her head in awe. I laughed at her and she quickly turned her head down facing the ground. I put my my finger under her chin and raised her face to match mine and gave her a quick peck. She giggled and worked her way to my pants. She unhooked the belt and slowly slid them off.

*Aria's P.O.V*

I stood there staring at the huge bulge in his boxers. I felt the urge to do so much more to him. I knew it wasn't the right time. He had just gotten through a rough time. I had forgotten that I was still staring at the bulge in his boxers. He kept laughing insanely. "Okay okay. That's enough staring for one day Aria.. Your making the snake feel uncomfortable" he laughed. I bit my lower lip. I slapped his bare chest. It was properly built. I rubbed my palms of hands on his chest down to his abs. I felt my way through till his abdomen. He was perfect. Oh Gosh, I wanted him! He peered down at me grinning. I got up knowing that I couldn't go further just not yet. Even after my past with my ex boyfriend.

I turned around and handed him a new pair of boxers for him to put on. "Here.." I blushed. He didn't take them from me. I looked at him confused. "You said you would dress me. So you do it!" He said smirking. He was so stubborn. I slowly took his boxers off for him. "While you're naked. You might as well shave.. Have you seen your bushy beard!!! And take a shower!" I exclaimed! He laughed and nodded and shaved his beard and chest. I sat in the chair with my eyes shut. He hopped in to the shower and within minutes he was out. He came up to me and told me open my eyes. He had already put his boxers on. I'm assuming he got the hint that I was kind of uncomfortable with that.

He quickly got dressed in a nice raptors basketball t-shirt and a pair of Nike shorts. I brought him his socks and slippers. "Okay I'm ready to go home!! I want to naturally dry my hair!" He smiled. I laughed at how cute he was. I was starting to love him even more now. I didn't want anything with Jess to work out. He needed to be mine. I thought to myself. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek. "Let's go home? You need to get ready for our date!" he said. I put my arm around his waist and we started walking.