Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 5

*Third Person Narration*

"What about us Justin?" Asked the 29 year old; Aria. Justin and her were so far having a fun night. His expression changed from happy to confused. He hadn't had thought anything about them. "Justin... I asked you a question" said Aria interrupting Justin's thoughts.

"Huh? What... Oh yeah.. Sorry.. Well Aria..." Justin said turning his face towards her and placed his hand on her leg. She looked surprised from his sudden gesture but didn't make a big deal out of it.

"I haven't really thought anything about that. I really do like you but I love Jess as well. I think we both need time to think" explained Justin. Aria sighed and nodded.

"I understand Justin, I'm just a fan you have a lovely wife. I wouldn't want to be the reason of your breakup" said Aria but Justin could see the little spark of hurt in her eyes. "You're not just a fan... You....-" he started to say but was cut off by his phone.

Suddenly Justin's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and asked Aria to be excused. She nodded and continued to watch TV.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Jess called me. I was really surprised because she was upset with me for no reason.

I still didn't understand why she said what she said. I smiled to myself and picked it up.

"Hey babe, I missed you." happily said Justin forgetting about Aria. "Hey Justin, I've missed you too. I'm sorry for what I said. I should trust you and know you won't cheat on me" apologized Jess.

A huge wave of guilt came across me now. She trusted me. What have I done? Oh God. Now I was making promises to another woman.

"It's okay babe, I understand. Uhm listen Hun, I just got back from the after party I'm hella tired. Ill video call you first thing in the morning?" asked Justin.

I felt terrible and I wouldn't be able to talk to her tonight especially after all I've done today. "Yeah that's okay! I love you so so so much!!! Oh by the way I'm coming to see you on Saturday. I get the weekend off from shooting. So save that timbersnake for me. I've been waiting" grinned Jess.

I laughed on how cute she was. "Oh don't you worry. My timbersnake has been waiting for its food." I said with lust in my voice. Before she could hang up I told her I loved her with every fiber of my being.

I felt so guilty. It struck me now like a lightning bolt striking the ground. While I was thinking, my song Amnesia started to play. It really didn't help the scenario. I yelled out to Aria that I was going to use the bathroom but instead I plopped down on to my couch.

Jess had been there for me through everything. She forgave everything bad about me. Then why was I doing this?

"I try to forget about it every time I see ya, see ya," sang the stereo.

I try to forget about whatever I did to Jess every time I see her. I feel like she's going to just leave after she finds about Aria. She probably won't be as hurt from it but it will kill her to know that the kiss felt right.

Even the last time I cheated, I felt as if I could survive with out her. But within a couple of days, I knew I needed her. She knew me like an open book. I really did love her. But then why did I feel so strong for Aria?

"I thought I could do with out ya, but now I know I need ya, need ya." Sang the stereo.

All the bad memories faded away because she forgave me and never reminded me of them. Our love was so insane, Id tear her apart over and over again. But she's still been there for me. Our love was written in my heart forever in ink. It un removable even if I did go with Aria I would always return to Jess.

"Memories fade away, love is so insane, so go on and tear me apart and do it again tomorrow" the stereo stopped playing. I assumed my song was over.

I sighed and put my head in my hands and stroked my hair. Suddenly, I felt a soft stroke on my back. "It was Jess wasn't it?" she kindly asked. Why was she being so sweet to me. When I practically just used her?!

"Uh yes it was.. I don't know what to do.. I really love Jess and li...-" she cut me off with a kiss. I wanted to pull away but it's like she had me hypnotized in to a spell. Eventually, I pulled away and pulled her on to my lap and hugged her. "I know I don't know you much. But I think I'm starting to like you....." She was so hypnotizing. She smiled at me and got off and went and lied in my bed motioning for me to follow. I ignored my lustful desires. Instead I walked up to her softly kissed her. "We can't.. Okay? I still need time to think." She sighed but understood. I went to the other room and fell asleep....

*Aria's P.O.V*

What was I doing? I needed to get ahold of my self. I thought to my self when he left me to go to the other room. I was raised in a well home. I wasn't meant to go around breaking men's homes. But I saw that lust in Justin's eyes so I assumed. Oh lord how embarrassing was that? I put my headphones in and listening to "Never again" by Justin and sang myself to sleep.

*Third person narration*

Justin and Aria both were woken up by a knock on the door.... Who could it have been? They both were confused especially Justin. Jess was supposed to come on Saturday today was Wednesday! Mhm... Justin walked up to open the door and Aria followed and when Justin stopped she put her arms around his waist pulling him in to a hug from the back. Who was at the door wasn't very happy by this gesture Aria had done.... Who was at the door? ;)

A/N: What the heck Justin? You just told Jess you loved her? If he gets that why does he Keep kissing her? Isn't he being bipolar when it comes to love? Ill update again tomorrow most likely or the day after. Good night my children! ❤❤ Comment, Vote, & Fan!