Love Written Forever In Ink. Chapter 3.

*Third person narration*

Late after the concert, it was Aria's time to go see Justin backstage. She had this anxious feelings. What if he had already left? He couldn't though, he gets notified about the backstage fans! "Thinking about Justin huh?" said Johnny scaring Aria! "Woah yeah!! You scared me. Yeah... I'm just so nervous. I've always loved him and now I'm actually meeting him is... I can't even explain" excitedly but shyly said Aria. All Johnny did was nod and he lead her the way to Justin.

Justin on the other hand, was all cool about meeting his fans, he always saw them and it wasn't something new. He was anxious about Jess though, she hadn't been picking up his calls or replying to his texts. Also, the last time he spoke to her was when she told him to not forget about her. What was up with her? While, he was lost in his thoughts he heard some feminine voice clear her throat. He suddenly turned around and his mouth fell wide down. He hadn't seen such beauty. "Stop, stop you're married. Think Jess" he mumbled to himself.

Aria had a lump in her throat she wasn't sure what she should start saying at first. All she saw was that Thee Justin Timberlake was standing right INFRONT of her! She decided to clear her throat so she could get his attention. He dramatically turned around and there was this sparkle that lit in his eyes when he saw her. It made her feel like she was the only person important in the world. "So Aria that's Justin as you most likely know!!! Oh and Justin that's Aria she's a HUGE fan of yours!" said Johnny while introducing them.

"I uh already know who he is!!!! I can't even.. I've always been a Timberlaker and this moment right here is so special!" exclaimed Aria. Justin nervously ran his hand through his hair. And stuttered something that wasn't meant to he said out loud. "You're uh.. Beautiful".. That made Aria blush her whole face went pink and she let escape a tiny smile. Aria usually wasn't the type to smile or such, she had a lot on her plate all the time. Johnny gave Justin a slight pinch and whispered in to his ear "Jess is already upset, stop it. Okay? You're a married man. Use your lustful desires ON Jess. Maybe that way the baby will be here too. Jeez" Johnny whisper-yelled at Justin. Justin rolled his eyes and motioned for Aria to sit on the black leather recliner. And eyed Johnny to leave. "I know my limits, just give me some time okay? I don't know why she's upset and this girl seems like she can make my mind off of her for a while." explained Justin. "So you're going to use her?! A great person you are. I never knew you-....." Furiously said Johnny but he got cut off by Justin "No! I'm not using her! I need a friend and you're clearly not being a good one!" said a frustrated Justin.

Justin sighed and walked away from Johnny and went in to the room Aria was sitting in. "So hey! How long have you been a Timberlaker" curiously asked Justin. "I can't even count the years it's been so long. But I honestly enjoy every second of crazy emotional fangirling moment I had. You're so worth it!" happily cheered Aria.

They kept on talking for a while, a little more than what the backstage time allows! Justin couldn't stop thinking how beautiful Aria was, it was a terrible thought but he just wanted to kiss her and he barely knew her! "You're so beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off of you.." bluntly said Justin without thinking. Aria blushed like there was no tomorrow. "...I uh.. never thought... thee Justin Timberlake would call me pretty" stuttered Aria. Justin nervously ran his hand through his slick hair. He had never felt like this with a woman before. He's always been cool and cocky. "Well then, I never said pretty... I said beautiful" cockily grinned Justin. He leaned forward to kiss her and she....

A/N: sorry guys I haven't uploaded in such a long time!!! I've been busy with assignments! But I will upload more often! Please comment, fan, and vote <3