Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 23

*Justin's P.O.V*

Today was the day, where I talked to Jess. It was the day where our destiny would be decided. I didn't want a divorce, I just wanted to wait it out and see if our relationships worked or not. That option could be available later on,

I sighed and sat on the side of bed, my flight was in 2 hours to Ely. I felt someone run their hand through my hair I looked up to catch Aria looking at me with love evident in her eyes. I weakly smiled at her. "It'll be okay Justin. It'll help you and after all I'm here for you. Although, I know I'm not the best." She said frowning. I shook my head in disagreement. "No, you're perfect. I don't blame you for what you did. Okay. Now stop with that" I told her while holding her hand and making circles with my thumb. I looked up from staring at her hand to her eyes. "If Jess and I were meant to be together, we'll be together no matter what. I guess destiny doesn't what that so God blessed me with you" I said looking in to her eyes.

She smiled and kissed my forehead. I put my hands on her waist and looked at her standing up looking down at me. "I love you Aria" I said to her. She nodded and bent down and kissed me back. Soon, she went over to my ear and whispered "I love you too" I pulled her in to my lap. "Babe can I ask you a question?" I said sincerely. I didn't know what her reaction would be. I was a bit nervous. "Yea of course" she said back. "Well.." I started to say, she put her hand on my lap and said "it's okay I won't get mad" I nodded and smiled.

"Well when you were telling me about Jake. You said you wanted to wait until marriage. So why didn't you wait with me? I know it'd be hard for me but I'd manage" I said, she laughed at the last part and shook her head.

"I was already un pure I felt like there was no more need to care. But as first I was scared, when you tried to kiss me but I turned away so you couldn't I was scared, but then I was like who gives a damn. He took the thing from me that I kept most protected. Theres no point anymore" she explained to me. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Well if you're ever uncomfortable with something we're doing let me know. Okay?" I smiled. "Okay!" She said giving me a small peck kiss. Then she got off my lap and walked downstairs.

She had gotten used to the mansion pretty quick. I did miss Jess's smell all over the house, everywhere I looked I remembered our memories, it was love. But I guess everything fades away, so I needed to forget. I know I needed to relax and be with Aria, maybe us being separate for a while would be helpful. I took out my wallet and put a picture of Aria beside Jess. I would never remove Jess's picture. Never. Even if we weren't together. She was there to help when Britney tore me apart. She was the love of my life. I smiled at the beautiful picture I took of Jess. I took it out and kissed the picture. Then I put it back and got up and went down to see Aria eating a sandwich.

"Where's mine?! Yogi!" I said in my boo boo voice. "Pft, you don't eat my German sandwiches." She laughed. "Oh but I'd like to try it" I said. I ran up to her and took a bite of her sandwich when she wasn't looking. "Hey! That's mine!" She laughed. I stuck out my tongue at her. She laughed and I picked her up and put her on the counter and she put her legs around my waist and I kissed her roughly. I felt her hands work her way to my belt. She unbuckled it while kissing me. "Damn. Babe.. I don't want to stop" I whispered to her. She let out a moan "Mhmm babe. Don't stop" she whispered seducing me.

When I was about to deepen our romance, my phone rang. It was my pilot "Justin where the hell are you?" He yelled. I looked at the time and saw that there was 2 minutes till the flight time. "Oh crap man. I uh got busy" I said smirking at Aria. "I'm coming now" I laughed. "Okay good. Or else I'm leaving" I laughed and closed the door. I turned my head to Aria "Tsk Tsk Naughty Girl" I laughed at her. She shook her head "Pft you started it!" She said laughing and slapped my chest. I leaned in to kiss her but she walked away and shoved me out of the door. "Shooo! Go! I'm going to call Nancy and Beyoncé and hang out with them for the day!" I shook my head and left.