Introduction

So you may be asking why I've decided to do this challenge in 2018? I read over a 100 books last year, why set myself a goal I've already reached? Well, I'm in a slump at the minute and I have been for the past few months, and to be honest I feel like without setting myself a goal I would not read at all this year. This year is full of stressful stuff like thinking about university and my future, and therefore I fear reading may fall on the waste line.

If you read my 'Bookoholic's Book Log', you'll know I read quite randomly, and usually books that don't link together at all. YA one day, 13th century monk's journals the next. So hopefully there will be a book that I read this year which will appeal to you. I give honest reviews, and I will try and keep them as spoiler-free as possible.

In this new year I hope to read more widely, and specifically read more books from different countries. I want to read more YA because I feel like I haven't fully explored that genre yet, and I want to read more fantasy novels. I have also planned to re-read one or two books every month that I read last year, and my reasons for re-reading them are varied. Some are books I didn't like last year, and I hope that reading them again will make me like them more, and some are simply just some favourites that I don't want to forget about.