Character Descriptions

Name: Midoriya Izumi
Age: 14 (same as Izuku)
Birthday: July 15
Gender: female
Height: 160 (just 6 cm shorter than Izuku)
Appearance: Has green eyes that matches her green hair that reaches her mid-back (let's just say she looks a lot like Izuku)
Relatives: Midoriya Inko (mother)
                   Midoriya Hisashi (father)
                   Midoriya Izuku (older twin brother)
Quirk: Herbal Healing
Allows her to heal different kinds of illnesses and/or injuries. As long as she consumes herbs, plants or even flowers she'll be able to heal a person. But her healing ability depends on how much she consumes herbs, plant, etc.
Side effect: if she uses too much of her quirk, she'll get dehydrated.
PS: do not give sweets. Not gonna say why.

Name: Tito Vladez
Hero Name : Gemini
Birthday : October 13
Quirk: Supernatural
2 spirits possess him. One Angel, one Demon
Angel- ice and fairy powers (name Costanine) eyes turn blue
Demon- fire and Ghost powers (name Lucian) eyes turn red/black depending on how deep he is in mode.
Appearance: slim body build, has light green eyes and hair.
Athletic, faster and stronger than normal student.
Sexuality: straight
Family: Mother (deceased)
               Father (deceased)

Personality: Normally shy and antisocial in general. Tito tries to keep his circle of friends small, since his quirk normally scares others away. In neutral form he’s nice and respects others, but in demon form he’s the exact opposite, depending on the friendship of the person he’s with. In angel mode he’s extremely nice and loves to help others. You can tell which he is by the aura he emits. The stronger the aura, the more deep he’s in the form.

 The stronger the aura, the more deep he’s in the form