Random ideas

-3rd POV-

It was a peaceful day at UA high, no disturbances, no chaos, and no screaming. "LET ME GOOOO!!!" there goes the peacefulness... "K-Kacchan!  Calm down w-were almost there!" Izuku's flustered voice responded in the quiet hallways, followed by giggles. Izumi's giggles. "Both Kacchan and Shocchan are so cute~~"

The twins soon appeared in front of class A's classroom. Izuku carrying Katsuki, while Izumi carried Shoto. Why were they carrying them you ask? "you'rel la-- what the hell happened now?" their homeroom teacher asked with a deadpanned look. In the twins arms were toddlers, toddlers that they knew. Yes, Bakugou and Todoroki turned into toddlers. With a sigh Aizawa let them in "you should go to your class Midoriya, you can leave Todoroki here" "okay~~" as Izumi was about to give Todoroki too her brother, something they didn't think could happen occurred. Todoroki wouldn't let her go. "T-Todoroki-kun! Micchan needs to go to her own class or she'll get in trouble!!" pulling as much as he could, Todoroki still wouldn't let go.

With another sigh, Aizawa let Izumi go with Todoroki saying; "I'll just have to explain it to the other teachers." and with that Izumi went to her class. But unbeknown to her, Todoroki looked back at Katsuki and stuck his tongue before nuzzling his face to the crook of Izumi's neck happily.

'that little devil' were class A's thoughts.

Arriving to her class, she was bombarded with stares. Especially with the toddler in her arms. "Izumi?! W-w- how--when--" "Izumi-chan, is that your younger brother?" homeroom was a disaster.

"Eeehhh~ so class A got into trouble again? Isn't that beginning to become a routine for them? And look! This look weaker than us!  Hahahaha" Monoma started his mocking once again. He pinched and pulled Todoroki's cheek harshly while Izumi talks with Kendo, and as a result... His finger was bitten. "Shocchan! Bad boy" Shoto faced Izumi with his big eyes, showing his red cheek. Seeing this Izumi switched sides. "Monoma-kun! That wasn't very nice! His cheek is red now! Bad boy!"

Meanwhile with class A, Bakugou was calm. He stayed quiet, but he was releasing killing intent. "Oi what do you think he's thinking?" "I don't know, but if he keeps this up, we might not survive" both Kaminari and Kirishima stared at Bakugou, then sighed in defeat. They won't survive...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both classes of the hero course we're having a joint class today. It was a normal and slightly competitive activity. Although at the middle of it all, Hatsume -that was testing one of her babies- made a huge miscalculation. That miscalculation led four students to disappear. Those four students being Bakugou, Todoroki, Vladez and most importantly;Izumi.

These four students of UA are plummeting to the ground, but with Izumi's quick thinking and Tito's or should i say Constantine's instinct; all four of them safely landed to the ground. People who saw this couldn't help but gape. One particular individual, was able to get out of his stupor and smirked. That individual was non other than...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akabane Karma

How will they go back?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both classes of the hero course we're having a joint class today. It was a normal and slightly competitive activity. Although at the middle of it all, Hatsume -that was testing one of her babies- made a huge miscalculation. That miscalculation led four students to disappear. Those four students being Bakugou, Todoroki, Vladez and most importantly;Izumi.

The students were falling, all they could see were the vast sea below them. A ship was nearby, but by the looks of it; they'd get into more trouble. The sharp eyed member of the ship, noticed people falling and informed the other members of the ship. All of them waited for the splash of the water, but instead the falling figures landed safely and softly on a patch of ice.  The ship's doctor took a telescope and saw the three UA students arguing with each other, the captain grinned and ordered his crew to get closer. "Ahoy!!!" all four students stared at the massive ship with their guards up, Izumi noticed a black flag signifying that the people talking to them were pirates. And not just any pirates, they were...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Strawhats

------------------------------

Those are just random ideas that keeps popping to my head that I can't freaking make chapter 32... Don't worry! I'll try to finish it this week but I make no promises. School is making me more and more busier... So comment on what you think of the possible spin-offs. And as always, I don't own BNHA