Chapter 38

-3rd POV-

Today was the day where the hero course will take their provisional hero licence exam! Everyone was excited, especially Izumi, who intentionally woke up earlier. She made breakfast for everyone with a smile, she made sure that she made everyone's favorite dish. Though it took quite a while, she actually finished it as her classmates flooded to the dining room. "Whoa!!" Everyone was pleasantly surprised, "Izumi!! Our sweet angel! You are a god sent to us!" Monoma dramatically said posing like a prince in a story book, hand outstretched with his other hand on his chest. "Monoma is really creepy..." Reiko muttered as both Setsuna and Pony nodded. "Itadakimasu!" Class B happily ate their breakfast, and before they could all leave, Izumi stopped them. "U-umm... I know you all trained hard for this and you probably don't need it but... I made all of you good luck charms!" that statement made everyone freeze, it was like a flurry of arrows struck them. "IZUMI!! YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETHEART!! HOW DID WE DESERVE SUCH AN ANGEL!?!?" Tetsutetsu cried out, bringing Izumi to a manly embrace. "Haha! I think Vladez thought she was gonna give a love letter!" "HEY!" in a corner, Vlad King was secretly crying manly tears. 'I'm so blessed to have these kids!'

Izumi left earlier saying she needed to give her brother a good luck charm, which Vlad King agreed to. She ran towards the bus where she knew class A would board and upon arriving she called out to them. "Class A!!! Wait up!!" class A all paused and waited for Izumi to regain her breathing. "I said this to my class as well but... I made all of you good luck charms! Even though I know you don't need it because of the training you all did and... Please accept them!" bowing her head she opened the bag that held the charms. 'SHE'S AN ANGEL!!' everyone was touched and gratefully accepted her charms, a few students namely; Kaminari, Mineta, Bakugou, Todoroki, and of course Izuku feeling ecstatic. "I received a charm from a girl!! I'll treasure this forever!!" Aizawa -who was watching, kept silent as the girls gave Izumi a hug of appreciation. Izumi felt very happy and accomplished, so without thinking, she gave evryone a kiss on either the cheek or forehead. Kirishima blushed and placed a hand on his right cheek; Sero, Tokoyami,Ojiro, Shoji and Koda covering their faces in their own way; Kaminari was giving his thanks to the gods that blessed him that day; Mineta was happily ascending; Iida stood there frozen in place; Aoyama was being his usual self; Sato's face already exploded in red; Todoroki being tactical/sly, turned his head before Izumi could kiss his cheek... He kissed her lips if you didn't get it... This action shocked and angered some, Izuku pushing the frozen broccoli behind him. Bakugou grabbing Todoroki's collar, screaming.

-timeskip-

After the ordeal with class A, Izumi went to her own class and prepared herself mentally. "So any plans for later?" class B were all so excited yet nervous at the same time. Arriving at the stadium, Izumi had a plan. She already had 3 plans prepared, even if they dont know what they'll be doing in the exams, she suggested that everyone either stick together or be in a group of 5.

-Tito's POV-

I took a deep breath as I listened to the proctor of the exam. The instructions were easy, if all three of your target gets hit by a ball then your out. We have six balls in our possession so we need to get two people out. Before the go signal was announced I made a fist, a few seconds later a bird whistle was heard. The walls dropped down and class B grouped up. "Izumi-chan! Kendo! What now?" although the question was a trick, I kept my guard up, I remember hearing about the UA hunt. "Shishida-kun, we'll be counting on your nose, I'll trust your instincts too Kuroiro-kun! Shio-chan--" and just like Izumi's prediction, we were all separated. 'where did that explosion even come from?! Tch! Guess we're going solo for now' I did a bird whistle every 5 minutes, just to make sure everyone is alright. 'If I fly, I'll be easily spotted... But then' "Gotcha!!" I surrounded my whole body in flames, 'Damn it brat! I wont return your body if you fail here!!' 'Focus Tito!' I shook my head and tried my newest technique. "Holy Light!!" this move makes my wings brighter, blinding my enemies. Though this was risky, since I probably just flaunted my position. So without giving my enemy a chance to readjust his vision, I tagged him out.