Chapter 9

Recap:

"what's with that face Katsuki?" I clicked my tongue and glared at the old hag. "The hell are you talking about?! Leave me alone you old hag!" she chuckled and had that look. I know that look anywhere, that's the look she'd give me when she reads me like a book. Hey eyes widened and laughed "WHAT'S SO FUNNY DAMN IT!!" I threw the nearest object I could get which was my pillow, "aww this is precious! Honey!! Our Katsuki's jealous!!" RRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

-3rd POV-

The next day came, the Midoriya twins were on their way to UA. Izuku subconsciously rubbed his forehead when they approached the UA gates. It was crowded with reporters, they wanted to see All Might to get an interview. Every student that walks by, gets forcefully interviewed and for some they either ignore them *cough* Bakugou *cough* or makes excuses *cough* Izuku *cough*. It was a peaceful morning... Somewhat anyway...

Later that day, inside the classroom of Class B, the students were forming groups of seven. They were having a class activity, and apparently Tito was absent and Present Mic wanted to conduct an activity. It was fun in everyone's eyes, and because of that they forgot the media that was outside the campus, and soon lunch came.

-Lunch Rush-

Izumi and Ibara talked as they walked to the cafeteria, they became automatic friends when they were grouped together. Looking around, she spotted a familiar ash blonde hair "Shio-chan! Could you go without me? I just need to talk to someone." Ibara chuckled and nodded smiling before she went to fall in line, while Izumi speaks with someone. That someone was our ticking time bomb, Bakugou. "Kacchan!" she happily said, standing behind said person. "The hell do you want?!" a little taken back she tried to peek on his face, only for her cheeks to be squished by Bakugou's hand. "The hell are you here? Why don't you go to that fucking fuck face huh?!" releasing her face, he glared harshly making his crimson eyes glow slightly.  "what are you talking about Kacchan?" she was getting scared, Bakugou have never glared at her like that. Clicking his tongue, Bakugou stood up and started to walk out of the cafeteria "don't come closer to me ever again"

Izumi couldn't understand, what did she do wrong? Did she accidentally offended him? She wanted to apologize but Bakugou was long gone. Sighing, she walked towards the counter with unshed tears in her eyes. She sat down next to Ibara, and gloomily ate her lunch. "What's wrong Midoriya-san?" Izumi shook her head,  she didn't want to bother her new friend with her problems.

The loud alarm responded throughout the school. The higher years started to panic and run towards the exit, making some to follow their example. "This is worrying... We should go as well Midoriya-san!" Ibara grabbed Izumi's hand and ran towards the exit. Everyone was in a panic, not knowing what sounded the alarm, they pushed forward, trying their best to go to the exit. And because of the dense crowd, Ibara and Izumi got separated. Izumi was now against the wall with someone from another class. Probably from another year or department.

-??? POV- (short)

I stayed calm, even when students started pushing each other, I stayed completely calm. Currently I'm trying my best to not squish the girl in front if me. She seemed familiar, "umm...  Arigatou..." She gloomy said but she was looking down, though it wasn't my business, I just had the urge to ask. "are you alri--" I got cut off by the constant pushing,which made me almost squish the girl. We were now an inch apart, one wrong move and we would have our heads collide at each other.

"MINNA!! IT'S ALRIGHT!!" Keeping my balance I looked at the direction of the booming voice. People started to calm down, sighing I was able to get out of the position we were in. I knew it might have been awkward for the girl, stepping back I observed her. She had a green messy hair, and when she looked up I saw a very familiar face. Even when her eyes were cast down, I knew who she was. "I-I'm sorry... I was separated from--" I could feel the slight curve on my lips when I poked her forehead, it felt nostalgic.

When I saw her initial reaction my eyes softened. 'she hasn't changed' I turned around and walked away, but not before poking her forehead again. "it's good to see you again... Izumi" I said looking up to see some of my classmates talking to Iida.

-3rd POV-

Izumi was pouting and rubbing her forehead, watching as the boy that she had a kabedon position walk away. She didn't get the chance to see his face but she remembered someone who liked to poke her forehead. (ITACHI!! *slapped*) "Midoriya-san! Are you alright?!" a frantic Ibara asked worried for her new friend. Izumi smiled and held Ibara's arm "I'm okay! Why don't we head back to class? All this panic made me lose my appetite" she then proceeded to walk towards their classroom.

-meanwhile 30mins before the chaos-

Somewhere at the Miyagi prefecture, Tito navigated his way to his parents' grave. His face was solemn, his footsteps silent, and other than the crunching of leaves it was completely silent. It was his parents' death anniversary, the reason why he was absent at school. Lucian and Constantine were both quiet, they agreed to stop their arguments for today. They knew the pain that Tito experienced, even though Lucian was seething in anger everytime he saw the gravestone of Tito's mother. He would never admit it but he was fond of her, he was the first spirit and even though he was "evil" she treated him like her own.

"it's been a long time since the incident. I'm doing okay.... I... gained a friend at middle school.... I got bullied but I'm okay!" Tito was trying his best not to let the tears fall, 'oi oi, I thought you said no crying today.' Lucian's voice was still harsh but slightly softer. Constantine shook his head but said nothing, he knew well enough how both Lucian and Tito felt.   He may have been the last spirit to come to Tito's head, but he still got his memories of the past sealed away like he was asked to. Tito sighed, he was thankful to his parents for saving him but at the same time, he was slightly upset with himself about that unfortunate day.

-----------
Okay!! Chapter 9 is out!!  Phew! First of all I want to thank you readers for being patient with me. Exams were trying to kill me xP anyway I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to vote for your preferred ship! Current votes:

BakugouxIzumi - 0
TodorokixIzumi - 0
TitoxIzumi - 1
ShinsouxIzumi - 0
VillainxIzumi - 0