Chapter 23

-3rd POV-

"Whoa whoa whoa!! What was that just now?! Midoriya... released some sort of gas...! How did she even do that?!" Present Mic exclaimed while Izumi waited in anticipation. To see if her new technique would work, "what the hell was that hedgehog?" Bakugou smirked as he walked into view for the audience to see his wide smirk. 'it didn't work!!' Izumi dreadfully thought before shaking her head, "it's now or never!" with this Izumi charged and aimed a punch at Bakugou's face.

Bakugou dodged and grabbed Izumi's extended arm and throws her to the ground accompanied with an explosion. "WHAAA!!!! AND BAKUGOU SENT MIDORIYA FLYING!! THAT'S TOUGH LOVE FOR YOU! BUT WHAT'S THAT?!?!" just as Present Mic said that a whip wrapped around Katsuki's waist, and with a strong tug Izumi was able to avoid going out of bounds. "WHOA HOLD UP!! ISN'T THAT A MOVE FROM THE BLOOMING HERO?! OI OI ARE YOU A FANGI-  hey what was that for?!"

Not wasting anymore time Izumi aimed another punch, but this time positioned as an uppercut. The punch connected but in return, she also received a punch on her left cheek making her take a few steps back. "punch him in the face again!! You can do it Izumi!!!" "go Izumi-chan!!" "show him what class B can do!!" all class B were now standing cheering encouragements after Izumi's stunt with her whip, they were shocked yes, but at the same time proud. Their class sweetheart was doing her best, and in Monoma's eyes she was bringing class B the spotlight and glory. At least thats what he thinks... anyways...

"BAKUGOU STILL HAS THE UPPER HAND!! BUT MIDORIYA'S NOT STOPPING HER FLURRY OF PUNCHES!" "her style of fighting is unique yes, but if you look very closely you can see some of her attacks resembling certain heroes.... Still need improvements though" as Aizawa finished his statement, a large explosion shook the stage. With smoke blocking half of the arena, no one knew what happened to Izumi. "MICCHAN!!!" and once again, Tokoyami, Ochako and Kaminari tried to pull Izuku away from the railing before he fell. Izumi was on her knees panting, she was beginning to get dehydrated. The smoke lifted showing Izumi still inside the arena, which earned sighs of relief and an irritated click of the tongue. Izumi knew she wouldn't win, but like her brother, she won't go down without a fight! She shakily stood up and ran towards Katsuki with a war cry.

Katsuki smirked, 'that's my girl!' "gimme your best shot Izumi!!" he yelled aiming another explosion. "what the!?" "UWOO!!! A FLYING TRIANGLE CHOKE!!!!WHERE DID SHE EVEN LEARN THAT?! Girls these days sure are full of surprises!! " the audience were all at the edge of their seats, it's now a battle of will.

-Aizawa's POV-

I watched the match as it continues, that move was a bit reckless, but still... that girl was able to execute such advanced technique. It caught Bakugou off guard but that doesn't mean she won already, I looked back at both Midoriya's student profile. 'Seems like being reckless runs in their family...' I shook my head and looked at the match again. "BAKUGOU'S STARTING TO USE HIS EXPLOSIONS?!?! Did he really proposed earlier or was he just being himself?" I sighed and whacked Mic in the head again with my bandaged arm. "focus on your job idiot!"

It has been 3 whole minutes, I could see Midoriya slowly losing her grip on Bakugou. "Oi oi!! Is she even alive?! With those explosions right in the face and side I'm sure I'll black out!!" after my idiot of a colleague stated his opinion, Midnight briskly walked and checked Midoriya. "M-Midoriya is unable to continue! Bakugou wins!!" Midnight gently pried the unconscious Midoriya off of Bakugou. "Eehhhh?!?! How is she still able to keep her choking position?!" I sighed. 'this guy van be such an idiot...'

-Izuku's POV-

"Micchan..." I stood up from my seat and head straight to Recovery Girl, at my next turn though I saw the person who tried to ask my sister on a date, probably on his way to the stands. I glared at him and walked as fast as I could with my bandaged leg, "my sister is off limits... I will protect Micchan from anyone who dares defile her!"  I unconsciously muttered, remembering the time where he was creating Micchan in his shoulder, by then I was already brisk walking. When I arrived at my destination I froze in place. Lying there beside my sister was Kacchan... He had his right arm wrapped around Micchan's waist, he looked at me with that smug smirk. (sister complex mode on! XD) "Kacchan!! Get your hands off of Micchan!!" I whiper-yelled at him not wanting to wake Micchan. "heh. Whatcha gonna do about it, Deku?" he said burying his face on Micchan's hair, I almost screeched if it weren't for Recovery Girl giving warning glares at both of us. "you two! If you're going to fight do it somewhere else! And you young man, get off of the bed. You're next match is coming up, now go!  Shoo!! Both of you, shoo!"

I was pushed out of the infirmary luckily before Recovery Girl could close the door completely, I saw Micchan smiling in her sleep while mumbling something. 'yoku yatta na Micchan, even though you lost I'm still so proud of you' I smiled as the door closed. I sighed, "at least she's not that injured..." I turned around not seeing Kacchan anywhere, though I could hear his yelling from a distance. Bless whoever that victim is...

-Tito's POV- (a few moments before Kacchan won)

I woke up in the infirmary, I knew Lucian took over but I don't remember what really happened. "are you awake now?" I turned to the owner of the voice and nodded, "I-I'm sorry! I-I'll go now..." the moment my feet met the floor my head spun. "mah mah! Take slow child, you're still low on stamina. Why don't you lie down." I smiled and shakily stood up straight, "thank you Recovery Girl... But I feel a bit restless...." said heroine sighed and allowed me to go. Of course without advising to take it easy.

I wasn't really paying any attention in my surroundings, and before I knew it I was in front of class B's stand. I hesitated, 'don't worry Tito, I'm sure they'll understand. Besides I'm sure Izumi-san will still be by your side. ' 'and what if they don't understand? And I don't want Izumi-chan to get hurt. It's like I'm back to square one..' 'tch! Then just ignore them! It's not like their opinion matters!' 'oh hush! It's practically your fault demon!' I blocked their upcoming heated argument, I sighed again and walked inside. I had my head down, I didn't have the heart to face them, because I was afraid. Afraid that it would happen again. "Vladez!!" I flinched, already preparing for whatever comment I was going to receive. "good job out there Vladez! You really showed that Class A bastard his place!" my eyes widened. Eh? I looked around and saw multiple smiling faces, no disgust or fear shown. "bro!! That was awesome!! Is that why you always hesitate to use your quirk?" I felt a pat on my shoulder and looked at Tetsutetsu with tears in my eyes. "y-you okay bro?" he looked sincerely concerned, I tearfully grinned. "arigatou" I felt so relieved, my classmates... My friends... They didn't leave.... I wiped my tears away and looked at the sky.

'You were right mother... It's just a matter of time before I see the light... Please watch over me, tou-chan, kaa-chan.'

MUST READ!! VERY IMPORTANT!!
---------
Phew... It's kinda hard when you get a writer's block at the middle of writing your story.... But I still hope you enjoy today's chapter! Love you guys!! Also!! I have an announcement!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today I will eliminate the least ship... And that is... I'm sorry to say... Tizumi.... If you would ask why it is because... Tizumi ship is such at 5 votes... For a long time... I really pains me to do this but it has to be done. But don't worry!! There will still be Tizumi moments!! *looks around and whispers* but if you want to see an ending where they end up together I can make a special chapter like last time!! Just comment or mail me! Thank you for reading and to those Tizumi shippers, you can once again vote for your preferred ship!

Bakumi- 13
Todomi- 11

Bakumi it's now on the lead!! Don't be shy to comment and give requests!! I'm all open!!