Chapter 34

-3rd POV-

All For One lost, the heroes of the Camino ward were all cooperating with each other to save as much citizens as they can. With the wide range of damage done, they needed to be quick but careful in their search. All For One was being guided to the Maiden to be transported to Tartaros,  where all the most dangerous villain's were locked up. Of course as the embers of One For All vanishes within him, he could no longer hold his muscle form anymore. His time is even more limited now. He needs to teach Izuku as much as he could, given the time he now lack.

All Might's message were heard loud and clear, to both civilians and Izuku. This was a strong message, but this is only the beginning. There will be more challenges and hardships that will come their way.

-Izuku's POV-

It's already been a couple of days since the Camino incident, a couple of days since Micchan almost.... No. I'm not gonna think about it. Micchan was already awake and released from the hospital and mom couldn't stop crying. Apparently, Micchan was drugged with a chemical called Melatonin. The liquid was only supposed to make her sleep but she was overdosed with it, the doctor said the side-effects varies from person to person, and Micchan's side-effects were only temporary, -thank kami for that- she had insomnia for three days but other than that she was back to normal. "Onii-chan! Wanna play a game of koikoi with me?" 'at least it's a game--' "Wait... Where did you get that and where did you learn to gamble?!" she tilted her head and blinked, "I saw a movie called Summer Wars! Were they gambling?" I sighed, so it was the movie.

After losing for the twentieth time, I flipped to my back. "I give up! I can't win against you Micchan..." she giggled and stood up, "I'm going to make us some tea and maybe cupcakes" I smiled and sat up, 'after the whole incident Micchan had been acting a little weird. Her clumsiness is still there but... She's not as energetic as she used to. She also couldn't sleep in her own now, she always have the same recurring nightmare'. The thought made me frown, I mean, why would she have the same nightmare unless... It's some kind of premonition? I shook my head, no... 'stop thinking like that Izuku! Right now you need to think about getting stronger so you can protect her better!! Yeah that's right!' "Earth to onii-chan... Are you still there?" I flinched back and hit the back of my head, "Are you okay? What were you thinking so deeply about anyway?"

-3rd POV-

As Izuku rubbed his poor sore head, Izumi placed his tea on the coffee table. "Oh! By the way, an email just came from school... Something about moving into dorms." of course it was going to happen, since UA have been dealing with villain infiltration and possible betrayal inside their campus. Thus changing their school system.

"We should probably talk with mom about that later..." Izuku stated, though he was nervous that their mother wouldn't let them go. Specially after what happened to both of them.

It wasn't long until Inko got home, she was informed about the email. They talked about it and she agreed, but she still felt hesitant. Of course this look of hesitation didn't come unnoticed by Izumi, "Are you really okay with it mom? I know you're worried" Inko shakily smiled at her daughter. "I am worried dear, for the both of you" Izumi say down next to her mother and patted her back, trying her best to comfort her mother. She didn't know what to say, she would usually know what to say but, right now she didn't know how her mother feels about all that's happening. It all happened so quickly, Inko hearing that Izumi got kidnapped and Izuku being hospitalized; the news of Izumi heart failing, All Might's retirement and now this? It terrified Inko, what if this happened again in UA? What if she'll lose her babies completely? She didn't want that and Izumi knew it. "You two are growing up so fast... And I know that you two would sooner or later be independent but... I can't help but worry. I worry that I might lose the only family I have left. I don't want that. I don't like it when either of you get hurt, it's a given, being a mother and all. I just want you safe."