Chapter 15

Okay just a reminder:
Italics is Constantine
Bold is Lucian
And normal is Tito
-------------------------------

-3rd POV-

Izumi was confused as to why she was lifted to the air and she was not the only one who was shocked but also the audience who were watching. "whoa! Todoroki from class A is taking the lead!" Present Mic commented while Izumi blinked and demanded to be put down. "why? Wouldn't it be easier if I help?" Constantine said tilting his head, "no! This is the sports festival! I want to win with my own strength! Right now I'm your rival! So please Tito-kun!" Izumi said, her eyes reflecting a determined flare. Constantine smiled and dropped Izumi... While they were still on air... "Class B's Vladez just dropped Midoriya!! More importantly! Where did they come from?! Oh! Todoroki already passed the second obstacle!! Who could stop him now?!?!" "how low is your attention span really?" Aizawa sarcastically said.

Izumi wasn't listening to what Present Mic said and saw that there were frozen 0 pointers in front of her, thinking quickly she used her vine whip to swing upward. Wait! How far did you carry Izumi, Constantine?! "wait she can do that?! Midoriya Izumi is gaining on Todoroki!! Scratch that! It seems that she's gonna have trouble on her landing!! Hey where's Vladez by the way?"

(I love Present Mic like this xD)

-Izumi's POV-

I was on the head of the frozen 0 pointer and I giggled when it started to fall. "wwweeee!!!" I could feel people staring at me and I could hear a faint 'Micchan!' I bet that was onii-chan though. I quickly removed my jacket and used it as a parachute, I was curious as to where Tito-kun was but I shook my head. 'keep your head on the game Izumi!' now where have I heard that? Once I landed I immediately ran like my life depended on it. "now the third obstacle!! The Deep Fall!!!! You need to be creative with your quirk if you want to pass this obstacle!!"

I smiled and continued to run towards the ropes. "Todoroki is sliding his way to the end!! How will Midoriya--- whoa whoa whoa! Did she just jump!?!?" 'thank you gymnastics training!' I had a tight grip on the rope and I continued to do what I do on the monkey bar. If I keep this up I'll be just fine.

-Constantine's POV-

I was just watching as the students went on with the obstacle race. It was amusing to see them so determined, I would have gave Tito his body back but then he would faint. I'm sure my host wouldn't like to lose right off the bat, now my objective isn't too place first but to watch over our potential mate, as requested from Tito himself. She was smart, clever and very flexible. I'm starting to doubt her quirk is only healing, I think she's part snake as well with her flexibility. She has passed the third obstacle with ease but a possible threat passed by her. By the constant yelling I learned his name was Bakugou Katsuki. He smirked and continued to use his explosions to advance, I knew he wouldn't harm our potential mate but he is a threat to taking her away from us.

I continued to watch over our... Izumi, she was calmly walking through the mine field while both threats fought. The other threat was named Todoroki Shoto, and since he seemed to fancy Izumi as well, I had a closer eye on him. A big explosion was heard and I quickly covered Izumi with my wings,just in case of debris . That explosion was surprising to say the least but because of this, Izumi got distracted. "what's this?! Where the hell did you come from Vladez?!" this seemed to get Izumi's attention. she looked at me and opened her mouth to say something but shuts it instead, she started to run avoiding the mines that we're planted. I didn't mind the people that were going past me and headed for the ice path quickly, I absorbed all the ice so I could stay longer.

-Izumi's POV-

The moment my foot stepped on cement, I ran faster. Onii-chan is already first so I'm not gonna go below rank five!! I panted and almost collapse when I got to the finish line,

 Onii-chan is already first so I'm not gonna go below rank five!! I panted and almost collapse when I got to the finish line,

"t-that was.... *pants* I shouldn't have held my breath while running..." I said before going to the side to sit down. I took deep breaths to calm myself, "you okay Micchan" I smiled and glomped onii-chan. "good job in making first place onii-chan!! I'm so proud of you!!" I continued to latch myself to him which he didn't mind. I looked around and saw spiky hair, so I detached myself off of onii-chan to latch onto another person. "Kacchan!!" "tch! What do you want?!" I only smiled and latched myself onto him like I did to onii-chan. He sighed but didn't do anything to get me off, dragging me to someplace. "Kacchan is still awesome even if he placed third" I could feel him twitching, I also feel something creeping up to my sides. Next thing I knew was that I was laying on my back, trying to get away from the tickling fingers of Kacchan. "You thought I couldn't do better?!?! You stupid harinezumi!!!!" he stopped tickling me after a few minutes. I sighed and wiped my eyes from tears of laughter, I then proceeded to go to where everyone was gathered. I saw Shocchan in the way too and latched myself to him. "congratulations Shocchan! I-" "not Now Izumi...I'm sorry... " I pouted but didn't push him.

-3rd POV-

The next game would be the cavalry battle, and each team would be given points. Although... Izuku was given 10 million points, which caused a lot of people to flock away. Feeling bad for her brother, she approached him. "onii-chan!" Izuku looked hopeful, but Izumi smiled apologetically. "good luck onii-chan! You can do it!!" After this was said Izuku felt like it was the end of the world.

---------
Okay!! So chapter 15 is out! Thank you for reading! I don't own BNHA. Anyway I decided to remove some ships since its been 15 chapters already and some of them still doesn't have a vote yet. Okay so here's the votes!!

Bakumi- 1
Todomi- 4
Tizumi- 2

Just comment your vote on the ships you want to sail!! Again thank you again for reading! Stay tuned for another chapter!