Special chapter

Warning this chapter is not related to any of the previous and future chapters. This is for the request of one Shigami shipperLaurenHaneline anyway... Lets just say Izumi and Shigaraki is 6 yrs apart since his age is unknown.
---------

-3rd POV-

It was a rainy day. A sad and lonely girl walked aimlessly in an alley. Why was she there you ask? It's because she ran away, her quirk was excellent for heroics but instead of being welcomed, her idea of being a hero was pushed down.

-verbal flashback-

"heh~ so Izumi's work is healing! That's so lame!"

"I heard she needs to eat plants before she can use her quirk though!"

"whoa really?! That's so gross!!"

"you can never be a hero! You'll just drag everybody down!!"

"that quirk is so useless... You can't be a hero with that useless quirk Izumi"

"... Micchan... I know you want to be a hero.. I do too! But... I don't want you to get hurt... Being a hero is never an easy job... A-and healing won't take you too far... S-so.... As the older twin... Please... L-leave the task to those who can handle big time emergencies!"

-flashback end-

"well well... Look what we have here. Why are you alone here little lady? Shouldn't your parents be with you?" a weird mist man said appearing from the shadows, he was holding a grocery bag on one arm and an umbrella on the other. "I'm lost..." Izumi said looking down on the muddy ground. "Is that so? But why would you be lost, and all alone? Mind walking with me? We should dry you up before returning you to your home, come." Izumi hesitated, but followed the strange yet kind man. "umm... M-my name is Izumi...  Midoriya Izumi... T-thank you for helping me..." the man chuckled and introduced himself as well. "I am only called Kurogiri. But I can make an exception for you, and allow you to call me Mr. Kuro" Kurogiri used his warp quirk and warped the both of them to his humble abode. Which was the bar.

"Oi Kurogiri! What took you so-- did you just kidnapped this girl? That is just so low, even for you." a boy no more than twelve mocked the mist man. Kurogiri sighed and was about to say something when Izumi spoke. "Even if I'm kidnapped, nothing would change... No one would look for someone with a useless quirk..." Shigaraki hummed in interest. Walking closer to the greenette, he patted her head "now why don't we talk about that? Dry up first though."

-smol timeskip bright to you by walmart xD-

With Izumi all dried up, Shigaraki started to ask questions like: her quirk and why it's useless. As time went by with just talking with Shigaraki, Izumi felt as if she belonged. "your clothes are dry now. We should take you back to your parents." Kurogiri informed, making the little girl frown. "come by anytime. Then we can talk more about that nice quirk of yours." Shigaraki chuckled while patting Izumi's head with four fingers. "we'll see each other again see ya around...  I-zu-mi" before Izumi could hear Shigaraki's evil cackle, Kurogiri warped her away to the police station.

Inside the police station was a very worried Inko and Izuku, they were looking everywhere for Izumi, only to fail. So they went to the police station to report their missing family member. Izumi on the other hand hesitated, she felt bad for running away yes, but she also felt like she didn't want to go back. Before she could say anything, Kurogiri was gone. Her mother's voice was heard along with footsteps.

-------

It has been seven years since she ran away, and in those seven years Izumi drifted farther and farther away from the path of heroics. She continued seeing Shigaraki when she could without telling anybody, no one were suspicious, but some people namely her family were worried for her. She was still the naive and oblivious girl, but there's something dark that's lingering inside her. Upon entering middle school, she was always told that her quirk was useless. But Shigaraki thought otherwise, so she continued seeing both Kurogiri and Shigaraki. She felt that she belonged with them, not with the fakes who thought they could be true heroes.

It was time to visit Shigaraki again. She was excited, she ran to the usual meeting place were Kurogiri would pick her up and use his warp. "yo, Izumi. Your quite early today, eager for training?" yes, you heard that right. Training. Izumi was training her quirk with the two soon-to-be League of Villains leaders. They were the only one that would supply deadly poisons, in return she would heal some of Shigaraki's scratches and on since occasions the person who everyone calls 'Sensei'. As Izumi continued to train Kurogiri walked out of the room. "nah Izumi! Why don't you join us after you graduate?! You'll finally be one of us now! Oh why wait... Hehehe... You can join us now if you want~ no one will ever say disgusting things about you anymore~" Shigaraki was grinning ear to ear as he spoke, all Izumi could do was stare. "wouldn't you want those fake heroes know their place? You don't belong with those fakes... You belong with us. The League of Villains!!" 'where I belong... I can finally belong!' Izumi smiled brightly.

Every since that day, Midoriya Izumi was never found. Search parties were dispatched, countless investigations were opened on why she suddenly disappeared, but nothing came out of it. Sure the Midoriya family was in grief and they were still worried, but Izuku promised that he'll find his sister no matter what. He'll become a hero and find his sister, wherever she may be.

-------------
That's only the first part of but I hope you enjoyed!! Anyways I'm flattered that my beautiful and wonderful readers continue to read this book!!  I really really really appreciate your support! Seeing your comments and votes makes me motivated in making more chapters xD anyway just to remind the current poll

Bakumi-3
Todomi-7
Tizumi-5