Chapter 32

-3rd POV-

"Oi, who did this?" A raspy and irritated voice asked, looking or should I say glaring at the people in front of him. "don't worry, he's dead. Just like you ordered." Dabi lazily said, sitting down on the stool of the bar. "Shigaraki Tomura, why did you want to bring her anyway? Didn't you say the boy is our target?" Kurogiri the warp gate asked, staring intently at Shigaraki. "saa... I just felt like it." caressing Izumi's cheek with the back of his three fingers. This gesture peaked the interest of some but they knew not to question the hand man.

-----------------

It had been a few days since the kidnapping. Izuku laid on his hospital bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. His eyes lacked it's usual shine, he wasn't himself. The sound of the door opening resounded in the room followed by Kaminari's voice, "hey you're finally awake!" "we got a huge melon for you! We all pitched in!" Mineta raised the melon in his hands and smiled too lift the mood of the bedridden greenette. "ah... Everyone is alright... Are we all gathered up? What's the occasion?" Izuku softly said, clenching his fists Kirishima looked away sadly. Iida and some others explained why Hagakure and Jirou weren't there along with Yaoyorozu. "Of course Bakugou isn't here either. Along with.... Izumi..." Todoroki bluntly in the beginning, but his voice slightly cracked at the mention of Izumi.

Izuku's eyes began to regain its shine, his lower lip trembling slightly at the memory. "Hold on Todoroki! This isn't-" "there's no use in hiding the truth. They were captured and we couldn't save them" the class started to argue with each other saying it would be dangerous and that it would be "the same as being villains" but both Todoroki and Kirishima were determined to save Bakugou and Izumi. "look, Todoroki and I are gonna go no matter what. You can come too if you want, we'll be going tonight." of course Iida overheard this exchange and clenched his fists. He didn't want them to go, he didn't want them to make the same mistake he did back then. So that night, he tried to make them change their minds.

-------------------

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!! STOP TOUCHING HER!!!" Bakugou yelled while thrashing around in rage. "If you calm down and listen to us then I'll stop~" Shigaraki said, nuzzling his head on Izumi's shoulder. The others, specially Kurogiri we confused as to why Shigaraki would act this way. He was acting childish, putting one of his decapitated hand on top of Izumi's head and one on her neck. Making it look like she was being strangled.

Katsuki took deep breaths, 'relax... She'll be fine... Gotta stay calm so I can get us outta here' "alright spill it!" Shigaraki smirked and stopped whatever it is he was doing. He sat Izumi properly, and took the hand that was on her head. "Now let's get to business."

While the villains continue their discussion with Katsuki, Izumi continued to lie limp on the chair she was sitting on. Even after Bakugou attacked Shigaraki, she stayed limp in his arms. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?! OI IZUMI! WAKE UP ALREADY!!"

A knock from the door made everyone stop. "Camino's Pizza-la delivery!" after that; all was in chaos. The heroes came to the rescue. All Might standing tall, his voice booming with pride as Kamui Woods got hold of the league. The veteran hero Grantorino, zoomed in and knocked out Dabi just in time before he could use his flames. "well done in hanging on Bakugou shounen, you must have been scared."

A brave soul approached Bakugou, "it's okay now, we'll take it from here young man." said teen glared but reluctantly have Izumi to the cops. But upon taking a close look, the officer froze and immediately spoke with urgency. "Request for an ambulance immediately!" Bakugou stood still, confused as to what was happening to Izumi. "She's not breathing!" this statement made everyone freeze. Literally everyone.

Bakugou was shaking with rage, not only him but surprisingly Shigaraki as well. "YOU'RE LYING!! GIVE HER BACK TO ME!!"

--------

Meanwhile Izuku, Todoroki, Momo, Kirishima, and Iida stood by a vending machine. Looking around the abandoned building diligently, they vowed to avoid fighting, that way they won't be breaking any rules. Their priority was rescuing Bakugou and Izumi. The students were startled as Mt. Lady wrecked the entrance, seeing them made the students relieved and made their retreat.

They all stopped though as Izuku fell to his knees wheezing. "Oi Midoriya, what's wrong?!" he couldn't breathe... Dread started to fill Izuku. He knew why he was like this, he knew that something very wrong was happening. This kind of phenomenon only happened once, and that was when the twins were still very young.

-flashback-

The twins were playing with the other kindergarteners, Izuku was playing hide-and-seek with the boys while Izumi played ball with some of the girls. Everything was peaceful.

"ah! The ball!!" the children pouted and stared at the ball. "I'll get it!" our little Izumi giggled as she raised her hand as if volunteering, although the other kids were sceptical; they didn't stop her.

The tree wasn't really that tall, but the ball was stuck on the branch where it reached out of the gate.

Just as Izumi threw the ball back to her playmates, the branch snapped. Slightly whimpering from the fall she quickly yelled to the other side of the wall, ensuring her playmates and the guardians -that caught Izumi climbing the tree- that she was alright. But the crashing sound and car wheels screeching said otherwise.

Izuku fell to his knees, clutching his chest while also screaming in pain. He didn't know what was happening, one moment he was normally playing tag then falling to his knees in the next. One of the guardians rushed to Izuku while the other rushed to see what happened and what took Izumi so long to return.

On that day the Midoriya twins were hospitalized. Katsuki was worried for both his friends and visited everyday. It was a no brainer for him that both Izuku and Izumi were deeply connected with each other, it was a rare phenomenon between twins. When one is hurt, the other would feel his/her pain.

------------------
YES!!! I LOVE TWINS!! I wish I could get twins when I get pregnant... Well anyways!  I want to thank all my precious readers for supporting this book! I'm so happy!! *sobs*

Izuku: what are you doing to us author-chan?!

Kacchan: yeah! What tf are you doing?! Don't kill my woman you shitty otaku!!

Todoroki: please don't make me worry... It's bad for the heart..

Me: I do what I want! And don't worry Shotobrou~ you'll live~ *hugs Shoto* And Katsuki! Watch your mouth! I don't own bnha! Hirokoshi does!