Spin-off crossover

-3rd POV-

It was a peaceful day at UA, the birds were chirping, the students were out and about, class 1A and B having their joint hero training. Though most of the class weren't complaining, the competitive portion of class B were... Let's just say they or should I say he, couldn't keep quiet. "Alright listen up, we're wasting time! As the principal requested the other day, all of you will have a joint rescue activity. And by that, you will be grouped together. Whether you like your group or not.since there's an uneven number of students, one group will only have two members" Aizawa drawled out. "This sounds fun! I hope we all get along" Pony happily exclaimed, "Tetsutetsu!" "Kirishima!" said teens were now having their manly exchange.

"Alright! There's no time getting to know your group so look alive! Now, we placed advanced dummies in fields and you need to 'rescue them'. I say advanced cause they can act like a normal disaster victims so be mindful of what you do" Vlad King instructed.

Little did they all know, Hatsume Mei was nearby; testing her babies. "hehehehehehehehehe"

"Don't you dare get in my way you schizophrenic bastard!" Bakugou screamed, clenching his first and glaring daggers at Tito. "u-um..." "Kacchan, don't be mean... We're all in the same team after all..." Izumi lightly interjected. "She's right Bakugou, you could at least-" and just like that Todoroki was cut off by an explosion, but not just any explosion; it came from Hatsume's invention. Everyone present were frozen in place. Until Izuku rushed to Hatsume and shook her violently. "HATSUME-SAN!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! WHERE DID THEY GO?!" Izuku was panicking, it was very obvious. Even Hatsume was shocked at what happened, but before anything else could happen, Aizawa held Hatsume with his alloy weapon. (I forgot what it was called halp)

Meanwhile, Izumi's group was currently falling. Yes you read it right, falling.

After they recovered from the explosion, they all noticed that they were falling. Though everyone was surprisingly calm, Izumi wrapped her vine whip around both Katsuki and Todoroki's waists. Tito spread his wings and caught Izumi by the hands, but he alas, he couldn't carry the weight of the three. "u-umm... Bakugou-san! You can fly right? C-could you... Umm..." "Kanari!! Let go! I'll scout the area" Katsuki shouted,cutting Tito of, and without being told twice, Izumi let Katsuki go on his own as they descend slowly.

As Katsuki landed, a couple of people came out of a bush wearing jackets and what seemed like school swimwear. The people who were actually students, stopped and stared at Bakugou as he glared at them. "Bakugou! Any--" Todoroki asked as he landed on his feet, he followed Bakugou's line of vision and saw the students and an Octupus? All of them stood still, that was until a brave soul stepped forward.

"Costumes? What are you kids?" a red haired teen mocked, "THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" oh no...

-timeskip cause writer's block-

The students of UA now stood in front of the wooden building. "Nurufufufu Come come, don't be shy to look around~" the octopus, also known as Koro-sensei said. "Her there cutie! Can I get your number?" the class perv, Okajima asked trying his best to flirt.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere became dark. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD!!" before Katsuki could use his explosion, Todoroki made an ice barrier to separate Okajima from Izumi. "I suggest you stay away, unless you want demons coming to get you" "I don't understand... He was just asking for my number... Is that bad?" Izumi asked titling her head making her look so innocent. 'She gives her number to random people?!' Class E all thought, "W-well... If you encounter persistent people... You could always use your Suplex..." 'EEEHHHH?!?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!'

After the Okajima incident (lol poor Okajima xD) Todoroki and Izumi explained where they came from and who they were to Koro-sensei and the teachers. While Bakugou and Tito stayed quiet, leaning on the wall.