Chapter 22

Before I start I should warn you that Kacchan might be ooc here. I don't own bnha!!
--------------------------------------------

Recap:

"That all you got slave? I expected better..." everyone including Bakugou were shocked, although it was a direct hit... Not a single burn mark could be seen, and on his left hand was a knife shaped flame. Before anyone could react the knife was already pierced through Katsuki's skin, seeing this scene earned gasps and when screams. "KACCHAN!!!" both Midoriya twins cried out horrified.
---------------------------------

-3rd POV-

It was like time froze, Bakugou fell to his knees with eyes wide. The pain was real, it burned him to the core, feeling a sense of adrenaline, Bakugou stood up glaring at Lucian. "LIKE HELL I'LL GO DOWN THAT EASILY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Lucian grinned and prepared another fire balls. Only this time, they're bigger and even more hotter. But before he could do anything else, he clutched his head screaming. "don't interfere with me brat!! I'm the one helping you here!! You should be-- gahh!!!" Tito was now awake in his mind. Without wasting anymore time, Cementos used his quirk to restrain Lucian's movements, surrounding cement around Tito's body. "Tito Vladez is now disqualified from the match" Midnight stated, walking over to Lucian. But her actions only made Lucian chuckle. "d-disqualified huh? Even after I healed all his wounds?" Midnight paused in her step and turned to Bakugou. His burns and scratches all over his arms and face were now gone. She looked at Cementos for his input in the situation. Cementos shook his head, "it still doesn't excuse that stunt you did there, young man. I'm sorry to say but it's for the best..." meanwhile, Katsuki who was frozen in place checked himself for his past injuries. There were none... 'did he just fucking heal me?! That asshole!!!" he clenched his fists, glaring at Lucian.

Seeing Katsuki's reaction pleased Lucian, he smirked mockingly. "well... Aren't you lucky..." this statement only made Bakugou even more angrier. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!! NOW I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU!! UNDERESTIMATING ME Won't..." Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence. Midnight used her fragrance to make both Lucian and Katsuki sleep.

Meanwhile in the stands where class B were watching the match. They were all in panic and worry, not only for Tito but also for Izumi. The moment she saw Bakugou falling to his knees, she fainted from shock. She knew Lucian, even Constantine. Before the second event even started, Tito told Izumi how his quirk works and what it does. That's how she knew about Lucian and Constantine. From what Tito described, Lucian was mischievous, dark and sadistic, but she never knew to what extent.

Izumi was brought to the infirmary by Kojiro Bondo, Recovery Girl was shocked to see Izumi but let her rest in the infirmary.

-Izumi's POV-

"Kacchan!!" I woke up with a start after having an awful dream. "I'm right here you idiot!!" I looked at my right and saw Kacchan sitting on the bedside chair that was provided.  "Kacchan?" he looked kinda pissed, "I know what you'll say so zip it idiot. I'm fine.. That... Fucking bastard healed me by stabbing me... Fucking asshole... thinks he's better than me" Kacchan muttered under his breath. I sighed in relief.  "but I'm glad -huh?!- that you're alright. I don't think anyone would be happy if Kacchan wasn't here with all of us.." it was silent for a few seconds before Kacchan smirked. "Is that a confession? You're finally admitting that you love me~" I blinked and tilted my head. "what are you talking about Kacchan??? I'll always love you"

-Bakugou's POV-

"what are you talking about Kacchan??? I'll always love you" I could feel my face heat up, 'are you serious?! All this time?! You--' my train of thought was cut short when she continued. "you're my best friend after all!!" It was silent.