Chapter 7

'shut up' -  Lucian
'hello' - Tito
'nice to meet you' - Constantine and/or thought
-------------

Recap:

"stay away from what's mine fuck face. Or you'll regret it" shocked and probably scared, Tito stood there watching as Bakugou and Izumi's figures disappeared into the hallways.

-3rd POV-

'The fuck is wrong with that kid?! You wimp! Why didn't you fight back?!'  Lucian was more than disappointed when his host didn't do a single thing to stop the rude brat. 'now now, you know very well what kind of personality Tito has' Constantine, the ever kind spirit reprimanded the other, while Tito just sighed at the situation. Deciding to just go home, he ignored the ramblings of his spirit.

(Author: awww~ you must've been scared huh? Tito: of course I was! He was so scary...)

Now let's see how broccoli man is holding up shall we? Izuku have yet to return home. Even though his new friends were there with him, his mind was somewhere else. He worried for his sister, -I mean who wouldn't when the one with her is a ticking time bomb?! - he knew that nothing really bad would happen to her but he still couldn't get rid of his uneasiness.

-meanwhile with Izumi and explosion boy-

It was silent. Not the awkward silence but a comfortable one. Izumi was happily walking beside Bakugou,  while said teen was calm. Let's admit it everybody, we want to see this side of him often and-- *slapped* Anyways... They arrived at the station, waiting for the last train. While waiting, Izumi pulled a lollipop out of her bag and the very moment Katsuki had a glimpse of it, he took it from her. "wha- Kacchan!!" whining and trying to get her candy back. "No. I don't want to deal with your sugar rush again idiot" he calmly said, still keeping the candy away.

-times skip brought to you by Izuku's figurines 😂-

Izumi was pouting as they walked, clutching Bakugou's sleeve. "stop with the face damn it. Look, if makes you feel better I'll treat you to cake next time... " he wasn't serious, he wasn't going to fall for that face...  Those sparkling eyes won't work on him no more...

Arriving at the Midoriya residence, Bakugou sighed. But if you looked closely you could the slight upward curve on his lips. "Thanks for walking me home Kacchan! Have a safe trip home!" Izumi was about to go inside when he stopped her. "hmm? Anything wrong?" "nevermind, get inside" Bakugou stated, pocketing his phone then leaving with a look of achievement.

-Izuku's POV-

I was by the door waiting for Micchan to arrive. It's getting late... 'where is she?! Don't tell me she's- !!!!' don't think like that! You might jinx it!! My head whipped towards the door when I heard a click. "Micchan! Are you okay?!" I checked her for any kind of injury,and sighed in relief when there was none. "Tadaima onii-chan!" she smiled brightly hugging me tight. "Okairi Micchan" I kissed her forehead and carried her to the living room then dumping her on the couch.  
"Mou... Onii-chan!" she pouted. I smiled, patting her head "so what did you and Recovery Girl talk about?" hearing this she beamed. She talked about it during dinner, it made mom excited and asked how my day went.

-the next day!-

-Izumi's POV-

I arrived at the classroom and greeted my classmates. They were all nice people, Monoma-kun is funny though. I saw Tito-kun alone and went to him.
"ohayou Tito-kun!" he flinched but still smiled in greeting. "O-ohayou Izumi-chan... D-did you g-get home safely?" I nodded smiling, "so do your want to eat with me later at lunch? "  he flinched again looking very nervous. "if it's about Kacchan you don't have to worry. He's just a meanie but he won't hurt you"