Chapter 12

Imma gonna skip the battle now, since I practically showed you guys what would happen. Also because Kaminari got caught as hostage xD and I don't know how to deal with it xD
---------

-3rd POV-

The battle between All Might and Noumu has ended and although time was running out for All Might, he stood strong til the end.

-timeskip a bit-

-Izumi's POV-

Kaminari-kun was taken hostage (only knew the name because Jirou kept saying it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) earlier and when the villain was shot I went to check if Kaminari-kun was ok. 'other than a nosebleed and... Brain damage?? I guess he'll be okay...' I thought as I rummage through my bag for the powerbank Recovery Girl made me bring. "excuse me, are the both of you alright? Umm" I turned around to see the two girls that were on their knees in relief. "arigatou Midoriya-san!" "yeah... You really helped us out back there... *sigh* I don't think I can stand up yet.... Hehe"

A little while later someone came for us, which was apparently Sekijiro-sensei. "what the! Midoriya!! What are you doing here?!" I tilted my head confused, "I thought Aizawa-sensei told you that I'd be here..." sensei let out a frustrated sigh before guiding us to the exit while letting the police restrain the villains. Once we got closer we heard shouting, "KANARIIIII!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!?!?!" I slightly flinched. 'w-what does he want with me? Did I do something again? Oh no....' officers were trying to calm him down. I stayed silent just in case, but I guess his sharp eyes got me. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU STUPID HARINEZUMI!!!" I froze as he went closer.

-everyone's quick thought-

'did he just call her a hedgehog?! '

-back to Izumi's POV-

I'm trying my best not to cry, he was being mean now. "WHAT?! ARE YOU GONNA CRY?! YOU STUPID CRYBABY!!" he was yelling and pinching my cheeks. "uuuu.... *sniff*" sighing Kacchan placed his forehead on mine. "look... I didn't mean what I said the other day... I'm fucking sorry alright.. " he softly spoke, soft enough for only me to hear. "Oi Bakugou! Stop bullying the poor girl..." a guy with spiky red hair said removing Kacchan's hands off of my face. I slowly walked behind said guy once I was released, rubbing my sore cheeks.

-3rd POV-

"That's not how you treat a lady Bakugou..." a cold hand was placed in Izumi's cheek making her look up." SHUT UP YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER DAMN IT!!" "Shocchan.... Where's onii-chan?? " Todoroki stared at Izumi smiling comfortingly the best he could, for a socially awkward boy that was amazing! "your brother was immediately sent to Recovery Girl" he tried his best to tell her softly, but it ended up backfiring. Izumi panicked, and started to tear up.

"O-o-onii-chan!!!!!!" and there she goes

"O-o-onii-chan!!!!!!" and there she goes... Crying a waterfall for her dearest onii-chan...  "h-hey now... No need to cry! Your brother isn't dead you know... Midoriya just sprained his ankle that's all! Yeah that's it! So c-calm down please?" ahh Kirishima... If only you knew what you just did. "tch! There's no need to tell her that shitty hair. She has that nerd telekinesis thing or whatever that's called... " Kirishima looked at Bakugou about to say but was cut off by none other than the crying Izumi herself. "whoa!! W-w-what's happening here?!?!" a blushing Kirishima patted the girl's back as she clung to him. 'she's kinda cute...wait no Eijirou! Crying girls are not cute! Thats not manly' shaking the thought away, he looked at Bakugou for help only to be glared at. Bakugou grumbled as he went through Izumi's medical hero bag, finding the only thing he doesn't want to see... Candy wrappers. He clicked his tongue "I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT TOO MUCH SWEETS YOU IDIOT!!!" Bakugou screamed, snatching Izumi from Kirishima's hold. He carried her like a sack of potatoes, while Izumi continued to cry. The class and some teachers that we're watching the scene sweatdropped, 'RIP Midoriya twins'