Chapter 5

-3rd POV-

As the day ended, all who participated in the UA entrace exam went home. Izuku was a nervous wreck the whole time, it has been a week and the Midoriya twins still haven't received their letters from UA. Izuku had spacing out over the past few days. Even to this day he's still spacing out. I mean look at that face!

Isn't that the most ado-- ahem!! Anyways

Isn't that the most ado-- ahem!! Anyways... While Izuku keeps spacing out, his sister had been busy babysitting both Lucian and Bakugou. Ever since the day of the exam ended Lucian has been texting Izumi non-stop, while Bakugou wont stop screaming about the said texts.

The Midoriya twins sat silently as they waited for their acceptance letter. "the results will come today or tomorrow right?" ah... poor mom... She probably just wanted to lift the twin's spirit, only to get a gloomy response from Izuku and a nod from Izumi.

-Izumi's POV-

I'm worried... I knew made a few points, but I guess it wasn't enough... I shook my head 'I can't be like this! Stay positive Micchan!!' I jumped startled when mom slammed the door open. "Izu-izuzu-izuzuzu!! Izuku! Izumi! It came! The letter is here" I gasped and hugged mom kissing her cheek. She gave us our letter and I took it from her happily, she let us go to our room to check if we passed or not.

I sat on my chair and took a deep breath before opening the letter. 'I like this envelope. I'm gonna keep you' there was something other than the actual letter, I looked at it closer and it turns out to be a hologram projection! Inside the projection was All Might, apparently he's going to be a teacher at UA. "Now my girl, you did a great job out there! You and your brother both! But before we show you the results, let's watch this video!" All Might gestured for the UA screen dramatically which made me giggle. It was me carrying the invisible girl and dragging the unconscious boy during the exam. "you see... We don't only grade the entrance exam with just villain points. You get me don't you? Rescue points!! Because of your heroic actions you have earned 60 rescue points and with your 15 villain points giving you the total of 75 points!! Come Midoriya Izumi!! This is your hero academia!" All Might said before the projection ended. I puffed my cheeks and took a deep breath before squealing running out of my room and hug mom.

-meanwhile a few minutes before Izumi squealed-

-3rd POV-

Izuku was hesitant to open the letter. Why wouldn't he, when he knew he had zero point for the practical exam. Steeling his heart he ripped the envelope open, dropping something in the process. "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!" it was no other than All Might. He was explaining the events that occurred and Izuku's performance, saving the nice girl they met, Uraraka Ochako, Izuku earned 60 rescue points. "I'm saying you passed. Now come Midoriya Izuku! This is your hero academia!"

Hearing that he passed made him so happy he was brought to tears, and hearing his sister squealing means that she also passed. Drying his tears he stood up and opened his door to see his family waiting for him to come out. Giving a smile, both women knew that Izuku also passed. Jumping up and down, Izumi glomped her brother making them fall in the ground.

-timeskip bright to you by Izumi's flowers-

Today is the day. The first day of school, in which I'm sure everybody who's not anime character would be feeling depressed. I mean who likes school am I right? Moving on...

The first day of being students of UA. Izumi woke up earlier than usual to prepare for school and since she's early she decided to help her mother to cook their breakfast together. "my babies are growing up so fast... " Inko softly said, eyes slightly watering. "Don't worry mom! Onii-chan might not admit it but we'll always be your babies! I promise! " smiling softly Inko patted Izumi's head feeling slightly better. She was worried of her children of course. I mean who wouldn't when all these years she has been protecting and taking care of her babies? Her children was her world, she didn't want them to be in any kind of danger. Any mother would do the same, and now that they both grown up, they are going to face the dangers of the world.

After making breakfast, Izumi went to wake her brother which consisted of being poked. "onii-chan~~ *poke* wake up~~ *poke*" Izuku groaned and turned away, pulling Izumi towards him trying to go back to sleep. "5 more minutes... " smiling brightly she poked Izuku repeatedly until he woke up completely.

"Micchan

"Micchan... *yawn* I'm awake..." rubbing his cheek to hers, he sat up fully awake this time. "it's a good thing I wasn't wearing my uniform yet" Izumi said giggling, loving the affection given by her brother. Giving another yawn they stood up ready for what's to come.

-Izumi's POV-

Wahhh~~ UA is even bigger inside than outside! "we need to hurry, before we become late! Class A class A..." I giggled, at the pace we were going we won't be late though. "class B!! Onii-chan! I'll see you later! Have fun~" He nodded and waved before running towards his class. I went inside and was greeted by lively chatter. 'they all seem friendly' going to my seat which was at the back, I saw a very familiar face. "Lucian-san!! We're in the same class! Wahhh it's such a coincidence! " I saw him flinch then lifted his head nervously, "h-h-hello Izumi-san... U-um I'm not really Lucian.... " I gasped "Tito-kun!! I'm so glad to see you again! I'm sorry I confused you to someone else... Sorry if I seem to be prying but, do you possibly have a twin brother? " chuckling nervously he scratched the back of his head. "n-no, I don't... It's actually my quirk's side effect..." I made an 'o' face 'I thought he had a twin too'

After the ceremony class B had an orientation on what's to be expected this semester, but at the end of the orientation our homeroom teacher said that someone wanted to talk to me. Curious, I got my bag and went to the infirmary where I was instructed to go. 'I wonder what they want to tell me.... '

--------
Okay!! Chapter 5 done!! Now I wonder what would happen next? Stayed tuned for the next chapter!! Comment below and tell me your opinion!! I do not own BNHA thank you for reading!! 😘😘