Chapter 17

-3rd POV-

The cavalry battle was intense. Even though no one barely tried to take Izumi's headband, the atmosphere and the tension in getting 10 million was intense. Izumi and Constantine's strategy was simple, very simple. Stay in the corner and for 5-10 minutes before surprising their first victim. Their strategy was like a snakes surprise attack or a wolf spider attack.

-timeskip cause idk-

"--3RD PLACE! TETSU- SHINSOU TEAM?! WHO SAW THIS COMING?! AND 4TH PLACE!! MI- UWOO?! A TIE?!" all teams looked at the board showing another team with the same score as Midoriya's team. It was no other than Izumi's team, it was silent for a few moments before Present Mic announced that the committee will allow Izumi's team to participate in the next round.

-with Midoriya Inko-

"MY BABIES!!! IZUKU!! IZUMI!!" you must be so proud right now Mrs Midoriya...

-back to UA-

Izumi and Tito or should I say Constantine gathered around with the other winners. Izumi was embraced by Izuku and she returned the embrace, what she didn't know was that Izuku was glaring at Constantine. People could practically feel his bloodlust, though he's not the only one; Bakugou was also releasing bloodlust, not only was it directed to Todoroki, it was also directed at Constantine.

The next and last battle would be the one-on-one battles. But before that! All students and audiences will have a 2 hour break for lunch. During lunch Tito fainted, though he woke up after 2 minutes...

-Tito's POV-

Argh.... I knew I absorbed the ice in the race but I didn't know Constantine would take advantage of that....  'I deeply apologize Tito, but I knew you would do everything you can to at least participate in all of the games...' Constantine.... 'heh! This just means you need more training brat!!' I sigh and went to get lunch. I feel so tired... Well what did I expect? Letting either Lucian or Constantine take over drains me... I hope the cafeteria has udon and ramen.... I'm super hungry. I went to order udon and ramen with Izumi since she stayed with me until I regained consciousness. Anyway she ordered Katsudon with her usual flower on her drink.

I always wondered why she eats them, turns out when she eats flowers with no specific health properties, it gives her a boost

I always wondered why she eats them, turns out when she eats flowers with no specific health properties, it gives her a boost. Something like hp in a mmorpg. Wait.... When you look at it that way....

(Tito's imagination)

'kawaii'

Oh gosh what am I thinking?! I shook my head but the image is forever stuck in my mind... 'haha!! I'll save this to your long term memory!!' oh no.... "Tito?!" I snapped out of my trance when I heard a familiar voice. I looked at the source seeing my childhood friend. " ah Tenya! Sorry what were you saying?" I walked closer and sat at his table, he was with his classmates and Izumi sat next to her brother. 'why is Izumi's brother glaring at me like that?!' 'don't worry Tito, her brother is just being protective' it better be just that... I dont wanna die yet...

-Izumi's POV-

I smiled as I ate lunch with onii-chan and friends. "Iida-kun? How do you know the person who defiled my sister?" Iida-kun sweatdropped but answered onii-chan anyways. 'what does he mean defiled?' "well, Tito and I are childhood friends! He was my first friend when we were still in 3rd grade!" ooohhh.... Iida-kun and Tito-kun go far back. I continued to eat and remembered something, "onii-chan... Have you seen Kacchan anywhere? He promised me cake" I smiled while munching on my daisy.

-timeskip-

There's a recreational game and it's so fun! Specially with the big balls, I think Monoma-kun got squished by them too... Now we were playing the bring me game. I looked at my card and it says a C cup bra... Easy enough I guess... I walked towards Midnight and she looked at me expectantly. I could also feel onii-chan's gaze as I slipped my hands underneath my jacket and undershirt.

(for those who don't know the bring me game is a game where the players are asked to bring something and if the players failed to bring that something within the given time they're out of the game. Oh and Kacchan calls Izumi Kanari just to remind you)

-Bakugou's POV

I decided to join the recreational games and I was keeping an eye on Izumi. She's mine after all, I stared at my card, eyes twitching, explosions coming out from my hands. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!! A PERSON WITH SOFT BREASTS?!?! WTF IS THIS?! I could hear the other extras yelling for a bag or something, but THIS?! This is ridiculous!! "Kacchan!!" I almost fell backwards when a certain hedgehog glomped me. "what the hell are you doing?!" I tried to push her away but I stopped dead in my tracks. Instead of her shoulders.... My hand was on her breast..... It was silent... It was like time froze... But do I care? No, not really. So I did what any guy would do. I had a straight face as I squeezed her breast... She didn't react like normal girls would do though, she just tilted her head wearing a confused face, I swear this girl is too oblivious for her own good!! I carried her like a sack of potatoes to Midnight. "Kacchan??" "SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" I glared when I showed Midnight my card, she covered her mouth to stiffling her laughter. 'damn it... It's still fortunate I'm the one who felt her softness and not other bastards... Urgh!! Shut up brain!!' I carried Izumi out of the stadium to the girl's restroom. "wear your fucking bra you idiot!! What the hell were you thinking removing them in the first place?!" urgh... I think I'm getting a headache... I rubbed my temples to get rid of the stress... '*sigh* this girl will be the death of me...'

-Izumi's POV-

After wearing my bra again, Kacchan brought me back to the stadium, since we were going to find out who we'd fight against. We looked at the electric board showing the match-ups, first match was Shinsou-san vs onii-chan, then Sero-kun vs Shocchan, next is Shio-chan vs Kaminari-kun, Iida-kun vs Hatsume-san, Mina-san vs me, Momo-san vs Aoyama-kun, then Tokoyami-kun vs Tito-kun, Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu, and the last match for the first round was Kacchan vs Uraraka-san... I knew Kacchan wasn't going to hold back, so I went closer to Uraraka-san and gave her an encouraging pat on the back. "gambatte ne Uraraka-san! Don't let Kacchan intimidate you, cause he'll use that to his advantage" I whispered the last part to her so Kacchan wouldn't hear. "onii-chan gambatte!! I believe in you!!" I waved as onii-chan why to the waiting room. Ah...I'm getting nervous... Where was my flower pack again?

------------
Aaaahhhhh!!!!! I LIVE!!!! Did you miss me? Admit it~ you missed me~ so! I hope you forgive me for the late update since I've been sick a lot this past month even so its no excuse to keep my readers hanging!! So remember to comment your votes cause the ship will sail if they win the votes!!

Bakumi-2
Todomi-5
Tizumi-4

Whoo!! Go Bakumi!! They are trying to catch up! Who will win this vote?! I won't know if you won't vote~ see you next chapter!! Oh and a little gift from me