Chapter 20

Recap:

I went out and felt my pockets, I froze. My packets weren't on my pockets!! I stood there in the middle of the hallway thinking where I could have left it. Once I remembered, I ran towards the place nd slammed the door, forgetting that someone could be there. "..."

-Izumi's POV-

"..." the occupants of the room and I had a staring competition. It was silent before Iida-kun spoke, "M-Midoriya?" onii-chan and I looked at each other and smiled mischievously "yes? I am Midoriya, you should be more specific Iida-kun. Did you mean me or Micchan/onii-chan?" onii-chan and I said simultaneously. Uraraka-san held her stomach trying her best to stifle her laughs, Iida-kun on the other hand was looking at us with an amused smile on his lips. "that was so cute!! I didn't know you and Deku-kun could do that. Ahh... That cracked me up~ arigatou!" I smiled, "were you nervous of fighting Kacchan? Don't worry Uraraka-san, hell go all out so all you got to do is believe in yourself!" she smiled at me taking a deep breath. While she was calming herself onii-chan and Iida-kun left leaving me looking for the packet. "what are you looking for Izumi-chan?" Uraraka-san asked looking under the table, in response I chuckled nervously. "it's my flower packet... I munch on them to help my quirk" "oh you mean this? I found it on my way here. It's a good thing I didn't throw it away huh?" I took the packet from her hand sighing in relief. "thank you very much Uraraka-san! Well... I should probably go, Good luck out there!"

-timeskip brought to you by CHEEESEEE!!-

The audience started booing, although I do feel bad for Uraraka-san, but I know Kacchan enough to think differently from the audience. After Kacchan and Uraraka-san's match, there was a short break for the repairs on the arena, I took a peek at the other side of the wall seeing Kacchan with his arms crossed. "Kacchan!!" he glanced at me raising an eyebrow "what do you want Kanari?" I have a thumbs up. "you were awesome Kacchan! Good job!" it was silent until Kacchan snorted. "love you too hedgehog. Now sit down before I make you." I nodded and sat down, watching the next fight with worry.

(I cant stop watching this xD)

The moment the winner was announced, I ran towards Recovery Girl's booth. I already had tears in my eyes. 'onii-chan...' I opened the door in a hurry, which made the occupants of the room jump. "o-o-onii-chan!!!!!" "M-Micchan!! I'm gonna be alright! Don't cry please don't cry!!" onii-chan flinched as he tried to move, "why don't we all calm down... Recovery Girl knows what to do... Don't worry too much young Izumi" All Might said patting my head.

I was now headed to the arena, I couldn't stay at the infirmary as I planned to. Iida-kun managed to finish the match in an instant... I kinda felt bad for Shio-chan, she looked so confused. I sighed and slapped both my cheeks. Gotta concentrate... From what I know from my experience in USJ, I know Yaoyorozu-san can create things from her body fats. I'm not really sure if she saw me use my other techniques but I gotta try and get close to her! "Third match on the second round!! Midoriya Izumi! VS!! Yaoyorozu Momo!! Start!!"

Within an instant she created a shield, while I created my thorn whip. We both stared at each other, my lips slightly twitched as I observed her. Her shield could only cover her upper body. As quickly and as hard as I could, I slashed my whip horizontally. 'she's not letting her guard down... But!!' I tried to wrap my whip on her legs but she was quick enough to dodge but not enough to see my approach. When I was close enough I kicked as hard as I could, my right leg connecting with her shield. It hurts but I was able to push her back a little...