Chapter 4

-3rd POV-

Training has begun for the Midoriya twins. After being given the American dream plan schedule, the both of them trained and went to school normally. Although their type training are different from each other, they have the same time for training.

-time skip 10 months brought to you by Kacchan's screaming-

-Izumi's POV-

Wahhh.... Here we are... at the gate of the infamous school UA. 'I'm getting nervous... ' I looked around and saw many students with different kinds of quirks. "get outta the way! I'll kill you!" I looked back and smiled "ohayou, Kacchan!" he may not have greeted me back but the slight nod he gave was noticeable. "wahh.... There's so many people who's trying to enter... I'm getting nervous... " onii-chan said gripping the straps of his bag. "w-we should probably get going Miccha- UWUOH!!" I was about to catch him but a girl with brown hair tapped his shoulder making him float. I blinked and smiled at her "sorry if I used my quirk on you. It would be a bad omen if you fall right? Anyway good luck for all of us in the exam! Bye!!"

She's so nice! I looked at onii-chan's red face. "Onii-chan... Are you sick? Your face is red as a tomato" that seemed to snap him out. He grabbed my hand and the both of us signed up for our IDs.

-3rd POV-

After getting their IDs, the twins went inside the auditorium for their orientation. In front of them is Present Mic being as eccentric as ever "Are you ready!? " "yeah!!!" well now at least he's not the only one. Smiling brightly Izumi pumped her first excitedly making Present Mic grin,and making people look at her direction. "Thank you audience!! Now! Lemme explain what you're gonna do! "

As Present Mic continued his explanation for the entrance exam, a certain green haired male was staring at our female broccoli. 'hmmm~ so that's the girl. How interesting~' chuckling quietly to himself, he silently observed.

-Izumi's POV-

I regret not ever listening to the whole explanation..... I knew we had to either restrain or destroy the robots, but I just couldn't pass injured people. I was currently on battle ground F, facing a 1 pointer. You see, I'm a healer so you might think I'm not that much of a fighter, which is slightly true by the way. But I didn't train these past 10 months for nothing!

I learned from grandma before that I can use my quirk in combat as well. Slashing my enemies with my whip, I at least gain some points. Although I can't remember how many points I earned... Anyway I produced a whip made out of thorns, and because of this I already feel dehydrated. But that won't stop me from helping other people.

*RUMBLE*

I fell down as the so called gig appeared. "it's the gig! Let's get outta here!! " I snapped out of my shock and was about to run with the rest, but before I could someone tripped beside me. "hey are you alright?" I quickly checked what was wrong but I wasn't experienced with invisible people!! "We have no time! I'm sorry for this!" I said, and before she could say anything else I carried her piggy back style. 'thank you All Might!😭' if it weren't for All Might's training, I wouldn't be able to do this.

-3rd POV-

-meanwhile with Izuku-

Our young hero was struggling to get a point. Running, he searches for possible points. But everywhere he goes all he sees are destroyed robots. 'at this rate I'm going to fail!' he thought shaking his head he moved forward. He will become a hero no matter what!

-a few minutes before the gig was released-

Observing, the pro heroes and the principal were grading each move that every participant were doing. "we have a lot of talented ones this year..." "yes, but things are just getting interesting." as this was said, the gig was unleashed.

-back with Izumi-

Everyone including Izumi, was running away from the gig, the zero pointer. But every now and then Izumi would stop and try -keyword: try- to help other participants. She was already carrying the invisible girl on her back, now she was dragging an unconscious guy, trying her best to not injure him further. "6 minutes and two seconds remaining!! Better make sure you have enough points to pass!!"  And so the count down began. Present Mic, who was constantly reminding the participants that they don't have much time left. Making our male hero to panic even more, and sooner than later, the exam had ended. Participants who were hurt was brought to Recovery Girl for healing.

Izumi was outside drinking water and waiting for her brother to wake up. Apparently, he didn't know how to control his newly acquired quirk.

-??? POV-

I smirked when I saw her again. I walked behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. My smirk grew wider when she jumped, she turned around and faced me with that satisfyingly scared face. "wha-- Tito-kun!! What are you doing here? Did you take the exam as well?" I stayed silent as she kept asking questions. "well aren't you cute? So naive~ say... Why do you call me Tito?" 'don't you dare hurt her Lucian!' 'that's absolutely right. Do not corrupt such a pure soul!'
I clicked my tongue in annoyance. Why can't they both shut up? "eh? So you're not Tito-kun? I'm so sorry! I just thought you were my friend so I assumed--" she bowed her head and started blabbering.

After a while of her blabbering, I had a very interesting idea. "if you're really sorry, then why don't you give me your number?" 'what the hell Lucian!!!! Stop harassing her!!' I could only chuckle internally, the question now, is will she give her number? "sure! " without hesitation! Hahaha!! I like this girl. Oi brat! She's a keeper! 's-shut up!!' 'stop bullying our host demon'
shut up you stupid angel!

After getting her number I saved it to brat's contacts chuckling darkly. 'how could you Lucian!!' I smirked 'be happy you have another contact in your phone~ besides... I know your secret' 'what the hell are you talking about!?'

-----------
Yey!!! So done with chapter 4! So what do you guys think? Comment below to let me know how you guys feel.

Lucian: hey aren't you forgetting something?!

Tito: don't interrupt the author! S-she might delete our character files!!

Me: hey that's rude! I'm not the president of doki doki literature club ya know! Anyway! Before I forget! Lucian! Introduce your sadistic butt!!

Lucian: I wont listen to you! Specially not you brat!

Me: what did you say?! *rolls sleeves*

Tito: u-u-um HayashiRina18 d-doesn't own boku no hero academia! S-see you on the next chapter!!  *hides under the bed trembling*