Chapter 11

-Izuku's POV-

"AH!! Now I remember! Your the one who helped me in the entrace exam!" Hagakure said pointing at my sister enthusiastically. "I wasn't able to thank you that time so, thank you very much!" Micchan smiled brightly and said you're welcome, making the tense atmosphere disappear, and everyone started a light hearted conversation. At least at the beginning...

---

'they're teasing Kacchan!! That's UA for you!'  I remembered something and was about to ask  "Shocchan!!" all of us looked at Micchan and saw her patting Todoroki's head, but Kacchan isn't so happy about it...

-Izumi's POV-

I was looking for my pocky when the person sitting next to me spoke in a quiet voice. "it's been a while, Izumi." I took a very close look at him and something clicked in my brain. "Shocchan!!" I smiled and patted his head, 'it's still soft~' "I thought you forgot.. Looks like its not the case"he said and pinched my cheek making me giggle so I poked his cheeks. "alright quiet down. We're here" all of us got out of the bus and onii-chan was by my side within a second. "Micchan!! What are you doing here? W-w-what about your classes?"  onii-chan started to mutter and his classmates were just staring. *chu~*

That seemed to stop him, although he did sigh... but the short guy with purple hair kept looking up to me... Was there something wrong? "welcome UA students! Now before we proceed, I'd like to say two things... Or three or four... "

-3rd POV- (A/N: just go with the flow my dear readers xD)

After informing the class a few things, 13 proceeded to explain Izumi's presence. "ms. Midoriya is here for two reasons, first is because of her healing quirk, for first-aid instructions and/or if any of you seriously gets injured. Second is because she has been taking advanced rescue lessons directly from me. Any questions?" 13 finished. A hand was raised and it's was no other than Izuku. "what about her class? Won't she miss her own classes?" Izumi pouted at her brother 'it's like he doesn't want me here... Meanie... ' Izumi stuck her tongue out at her brother and munched on poppies that she brought. "Her class has study hall, and it's not like I kidnapped her and dragged her here... " Aizawa said shrugging.

-everyone's thoughts-

'you sound like definitely just did!!'

-back to 3rd POV-

Class A entered USJ pumping with energy, little did they know that villains awaits their arrival. Their goal was to kill All Might. Izumi was slightly behind 13, she was going through her medical hero bag for another pack of poppies and a little bit of candy when she noticed the portal near the fountain. "Eraser Head!!" alerting everyone, she immediately did her stance. "gather together and don't move! 13, protect the students" he said further instructions and with  that the eraser hero jumped down to fight the villains. 13 ushered the students to evacuate but halfway through they were blocked by the mist villain named Kurogiri.

Most of the students were scattered inside USJ. Izuku was with Asui Tsuyu and Minoru Mineta in the shipwreck zone, while the others were in different zones. Some were alone, others not.

Every zone there were villains, now the students have no other choice but to fight back

Every zone there were villains, now the students have no other choice but to fight back. Izumi rubbed her sore bottom and stood up, she took deep breaths to calm her nerves. (not that it would work anyway)

Even though she was nervous, she was determined to survive and to help her fellow students. "Lookie here boys! A cute little nurse! Wanna have some fun cutie?" a villain taunted, making her tilt her head. "I don't know what you're talking about but okay!" she smiled and villains started to fall down one by one. She giggled 'it's a good thing I brought my poppies' preparing her whip, she began to move forward. "let's see, if I'm still inside USJ then the others must still be here..."  she concluded. "stop whining and fight you idiot!!" stopping in her tracks she followed the voices, well not before stuffing more chocolate in her mouth....  Once she got closer, different noises started to become clearer. 'better be careful...' she stealthily looked down and saw her brother's classmates. They were fighting villains left and right.... Except for Kaminari of course.

Taking a deep breath she jumped down, and using her vine whip (see what I did there?) she fought alongside her schoolmates. Turning around she smiled, but her eyes were sharp ready for an attack. Her whip wrapped around a villain, using this to her advantage she pulled, making the said villain fly towards her. Once close enough she did a round house kick, strong enough to render anyone unconscious. 'thank you All Might! Kacchan! Being forced to spar with Kacchan and the training plan was worth it I guess'

As time went on, they were backed into a corner. But every since Jirou kicked Kaminari, he began to fight as a stun gun.

-meanwhile-

Izuku along with Tsuyu and Mineta, had just escaped the grasp of the villains in the shipwreck zone. Katsuki and Kirishima were on their way to the center where Eraser Head was fighting. Todoroki on the other hand was interrogating the villains he froze, his face showed no emotion. But deep down he was worried for our certain broccoli woman. Others that were separated either have an advantage or a disadvantage. Each and everyone of the students were doing the best they can to survive, and for those who were closer to the exit could only worry and wait.  They didn't want to disobey their sensei's orders and most importantly, they didn't want to leave an injured 13 by himself.

-Kirishima's POV- (didn't see that coming huh? )

"Damn fuckers! Damn shitheads! Damn CRYBABY!!" I sweatdropped as I followed Bakugou. He kept swearing ever since we were transported to this zone, and I have no idea what to do but to let him vent it out on the villains... And try to calm him down... Which I think is impossible at the moment. "Oi Bakugou! Your screaming is attracting more villains bro!" "SO WHAT?! SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!" welp.... I tried. I guess I'll just have to watch his back for now.

We picked up our pace, hearing louder explosions. 'were almost there guys!"

--------
I'm gonna cut the chapter here for now... Phew....  Gosh all this action.... Btw guys thank you for reading I hope you like it so far...  And I just want to say....  Damn!  Eraser Head is so badass!! Anyway!  I want to dedicate this chapter to SapphireChan1 for being the first person who voted for TodorokixIzumi!!  Finally!! Since competition!! Okay so comment so I know whose ship you want to sail.

Votes:
KatsukixIzumi- 0
KirixIzumi- 0
TitoxIzumi- 2
TodorokixIzumi- 1
VillainxIzumi- 0