Chapter 1

Okay so this is my first bnha fanfic hope you like it!
'Midoriya' - thoughts
"Midoriya" - spoken words
Midoriya - inner voice or flashbacks
--------------------------------------

Midoriya Izuku, a person who has no special abilities, quirkless as people would call him. A boy who was ridiculed by people around him for being quirkless. But he would always have his sister by his side, giving him strength to move forward in fulfilling his dream,  his dream to be a hero.

Midoriya Izumi, Izuku's twin sister. Unlike her brother, she gained a quirk. Although the only people to know this is their mother and a few others, why you ask? Because she always believed that Izuku would have quirk. So she decided that she would hide her quirk until Izuku's quirk reveals itself.

-3rd POV-

An explosion was heard from afar, near the railway or should I say the actual railway.  A villain was rampaging, and as this was happening two sets of feet that belong to twins came running towards the commotion. "whoa!! That villain is huge!!" a male exclaimed clenching his fists feeling excited. Meanwhile, beside him was a panting girl, "Mou onii-chan, don't go suddenly running away like that!" she reprimanded after catching her breath. Izuku flinched and chuckled nervously "gomen Mi-chan..."

The girl, Midoriya Izumi the younger twin sister of Midoriya Izuku. They were supposed to go straight to school but as we all know, his brother would not let this opportunity to take notes to slide. He aspires to be a hero after all, Izumi could only smile at his brother. She loves him too much to be mad at him.

-Izumi's POV-

I watched as the villain continued to thrash around when he's being surrounded. "who's fighting?!" I looked at my brother and giggled after hearing him answer himself. Kamui Woods was about to use his capturing technique, "CANYON CANON!!" everyone froze when the gigantic lady made her grand entrance. A lot of photographers were taking pictures, but I couldn't hear what they were saying since onii-chan was covering my ears. He pulled me away and sighed before writing on his notes. "whoa, taking notes? You want to be a hero huh. Well good luck on that!" the old man from earlier said smiling and giving onii-chan a thumbs up.

~at school~

The both of us arrived at school just in time before the bell rings. "DON'T BLOCK TH--" before I could hear what Kacchan was going to say onii-chan covered my ears again. As I was about to greet him, I felt his explosion near me almost hitting someone.

(A/N: imagine the other one is Izuku)

"Kacchan! You shouldn't use your quirk at school remember?!" I glared (pouted) at him but he was looking away. "M-Mi-chan! You should go to your class now! I-I'll see you at lunch ja ne!" he pushed me inside the classroom, almost making me trip. "see you later... " I muttered. I took a deep breath and went to my seat. School was boring but fun at the same time, I was the assistant nurse of our school so I was happy about it. The only thing I'm not happy about is the fact that Izu gets bullied.

(A/N: she calls Izuku either by onii-chan or Izu so don't be too confused )

Ever since the doctor said that Izu won't have his quirk, everyone started to bully him. I could only help by healing his wounds whenever they do bully him. Even I get bullied every once in a while, they'll only stop when it reaches Kacchan's ears.

-flashback-

School was over and I'm on cleaning duty so I told Izu to go on ahead. He was hesitant but obliged anyway. I was alone now, at least that's what I thought. I wasn't alone. There were boys from the other class waiting for me at the shoe lockers.

"you're related to that quirkless loser right?" one of them asked. With clenched fists I walked passed them, but they stopped me from going any further. "That wasn't very nice. Didn't anyone tell you that it's rude to ignore people when they're asking a question?" I struggled against his grip, but I couldn't get away. 'onii-chan!'

I closed my eyes praying that someone would appear. " OI!" that familiar voice made me open my eyes, I was relieved that at least he was here. He clicked his tongue, walking past them and grabbing my free arm. But this guy wouldn't let me go. "Let. Her. Go. NOW." he growled the last part, glaring at all of them. They ended up fighting but knowing Kacchan, he won with only a few scratches on his face.

After that incident, when Izu heard about it, he stuck close to me like a bodyguard. Not only him,  but Kacchan too. He kept glaring and yelling at people... It reminded me of a dog...

-flashback ends-

~time skip brought to you by Kacchan's angry screaming~

-Short Izuku's POV-

I sighed as I looked at my burnt notebook. It's a good thing that Mi-chan has groceries to do. I smiled just thinking about my little sister. I shook my head and headed home using the shortcut.

-3rd POV-

Without realizing, a sludge villain had appeared behind Izuku. "Well well well. An M-sized invisibility cloak" Shocked, Izuku quickly turned only to be captured by the sludge villain. He kept struggling but it was no use, he was loosing air real quick. But the moment he was about to pass out the no. 1 hero appeared coming from the tunnel entrance.

-meanwhile-

Izumi was humming a tune while going through the list her mother gave her. Yes, she was indeed going to the market. But before she could arrive to the market she got distracted
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
by a cat. "awww!! Kitty!!"

*sigh* what is our heroine doing?

----------------------
And there you have it! The first chapter! The group that I'm in encouraged me to do this fanfic so I did it xD see you next chapter!

PLUS ULTRA!!