Chapter 14

'sup' - Lucian
'hello' - Constantine if it's Tito and thought if not
'h-h-hello' - Tito
Just so you don't get confused... Oh and I do not own BNHA or any of their characters I only own Izumi. 😊 Tito belongs to my boyfriend xD it's his OC on with the story!!
--------------

-3rd POV-

Classes resumed, everything was back to normal. Well at least for class B students that is, some of class A were still kind of shaken after the attack at USJ. And it was just announced that in two weeks the Sports Festival will begin and everyone is either nervous or excited, even Blood King or Sekijiro-sensei motivated class B to do their best.

-with class B-

Tito was shaking, he was one of those students who were nervous. He looked around and saw his classmates pumped up. "yo Tito! Wanna check the class A next door? I wanna see if we can talk to them" Tetsutetsu grinned pointing at the door. "oh oh! Can I come?" both male (Tetsutetsu and Tito) turned to the source which was Izumi. Even though she experienced being attacked and fought villains, her classmates were relieved that Izumi was still the bubbly and pure cinnamon roll. "sure why not? So, you in Tito?" said teen scratched his cheek, and chuckled nervously. "w-well I g-guess it wouldn't hurt... " "great! Come on!" so the the states their journey to class A, which was only a couple of steps...

Anyway, the door was blocked by multiple first years from different classes and departments. Because of this and also Izumi's height... She couldn't quite see what's happening.

-Izuku's POV-

There were a lot of students blocking the doorway, and Kacchan was making everybody hate us. 'if only Micchan was here...' "Kacchan that wasn't very nice..." my ears perked up when I heard her voice but I froze when I actually saw her... I looked at Kacchan, and as I predicted he was angry. (╥_╥) my sister is being defiled.... She was riding on someone's shoulder!!!  o(╥Д╥)o

"Deku-kun? Are you alright?" Uraraka asked shaking me. Kacchan was already gone and people started to go away.   o(╥Д╥)o 'my innocent sister!! Defiled!!' "onii-chan?? What are you doing on the floor??" I looked up at her, she was still on someone's shoulder... And that someone was that green head from before.  ( you're also a green head...) I glared at him, he defiled my sister...

-3rd POV-

Wow... This isn't love anymore,  this is obsession... "well it's not really my fault is it?! I only wanted a normal relationship with my sister!!"  *sobs* "and why am I the subject of your entertainment?!" 'whoa that's deep brat' oh come on not this again!! "what do you mean this again?! I didn't even have that much even time!! I had like what?  3 second of screen time?! And that was 2 chapters ago!!" shut up Mineta! You're still not the lovable pervert yet!! And just so you kno---

*please stand by*

*inhale exhale*

So anyway before I was so rudely interrupted... *glares* Tito was shaking in fear, he could feel the daggers aimed at him. For him it was terrifying, since he's the target of those heated glares. "you can put my sister down now..." Izuku said growling slightly as Tito places Izumi on the ground gently. 'deep breaths Tito, deep breaths' Constantine soothingly instructed making Tito calm down a bit.

-timeskip brought to you by my mom's birthday-

The sports festival is a few days away and students of UA are already training hard. All classes from all departments are doing their best in training, except for the business department of course...