Chapter 31

-3rd POV- (a few minutes before Katsuki gets kidnapped)

Tito was finally at his limit with the gas. But he refused to give up! He needed to at least help the unconscious Reiko on his back. Izumi on the other hand was running away from a crazed man. Although she was defending herself, she was no match for the brute strength of the villain. "Come back, kitty! I just wanted to know if you know a brat named Vladez! I just gotta kill him! HEY!! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!!" 'I can't let him near Tito-kun! If my prediction is correct hell be heading out of the gas and to the safe house. If so then--' Izumi's train of thought was interrupted as she barely dodged a knife, resulting a her cut arm. 'just a flesh wound.. That'll heal...' "stop getting distracted sweetie..." the man menacingly said before slamming Izumi on the ground. Spitting out blood, Izumi almost lost consciousness. Almost. "well aren't you a strong girl? ... Just like her. I guess I now know why he likes you." grinning wickedly, the man raised his fist. But something stopped him from punching Izumi.

It was Ibara who was wearing a gas mask, her vines stopped the man's movements but his strength was too powerful. "Another one? Tch! This is getting annoying!" without too much effort, the man broke free from Ibara's grasp. Turning to Ibara the man growled, "you're ruining my fun... Suffer the consequences from Grimm" the man, who is now known as Grimm dashed and relentlessly attacked Ibara. Her screams of pain made Izumi shake like a leaf, she needed to do something or else Ibara would die! Shakily rummaging her pockets, she thanked the heavens as she grabbed her needles. Remembering Recovery Girl's advice.

"Always bring needles with you wherever you go. Just in case!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" with new found courage Izumi charged and jumped on the man's back, swiftly piercing the needle on the back of his neck.

Growling maliciously, Grimm threw Izumi to a tree. 'j-just a few more...' imitating Katsuki, she let out a war cry and proceeded to pierce the needles at Grimm's left arm, where a vital nerve is located.

"why are you teaching me acupuncture? N-n-not that I'm complaining!!" she chuckled nervously "well there's a reason why I'm teaching you this." she listened carefully as Recovery Girl lifted 3 fingers

Izumi immediately ran and led him away from Ibara. Limping here and there she continued to run, but Grimm was able to catch her from the back of her shirt. Lifting her from the ground smirking, " you thought you could get away little kitty?" giving her own smirk she kicked his mask off. "I just needed you to move away from Shio-chan..."

"the first reason is because of your quirk. You said to me that you either secrete gas or liquid yes?" nodding her head, Izumi continued to listen diligently. "you can soak the needle in anything with your quirk."

"hmph! This useless gas is nothing to me!" "I thought so too!"

"second is because so you can protect yourself. And lastly so that you know where the vital points are. For more precise effects."

Remembering all this Izumi smirked and pierced another needle deeply into his wrist. Losing his grip, he was shocked to say the least; he knew there was something wrong. Izumi took this chance to wrap her vine whip around Grimm's neck. Pulling with what strength she had left, Izumi was able to make him fall backwards. Piercing another needle to the back of his neck, Izumi sighed in exhaustion. She had successfully paralyzed the villain for some time;though she doesn't know how long the effects will last. Running back to where Ibara was, Izumi panted.

-little timeskip-

Izumi carries a barely conscious Ibara. She was bruised and had some cracked ribs, but she was okay nonetheless. She already saw Tito on the ground, though she was relieved that he was alright, she was worried for both Reiko and Tito.

"we have confirmed one of their goals! They are after a student named Kacchan! Kacchan! Wherever you are and whatever you do, do not engage in battle! Do you understand?"

" Kacchan?? What would they do to Kacchan??" Izumi was nervously shaking, if it weren't for the gas Tito would be comforting her right now. He looked her over and tried to stand when he saw her bleeding arm and multuple bruises "wha--" Tito's words were cut off as he saw Izumi be flung to a tree. "IZUMI-CHAN!!" looking upwards his glare turned into eyes of fear but also pure animalistic rage.

"we meet again! Vladez!!" a sinister look crossed the villain's face as he looked down on Tito. "GRIIIIMMMM!!!!" bursting with new found vigor, he stood up and laid Reiko down under a tree. "Finally!! I've finally found you!! Now I can finally KILL YOU!!! ONCE I HAVE, SHE WILL FINALLY BE AT PEACE!! SHE WILL FINALLY BE MINE!! " with blind rage, Tito's eyes turned bright red.

"I'm gonna make you PAY!!" Lucian has fully taken over, Tito's negative emotions fueled his being and he began to fight. "Heh! Your father couldn't even beat me! How can you; a runt, beat me?! You supernaturals are a MENACE!! Because of you... BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER I LOST HER!!" "BASTARD!!" Lucian made his flames cover his fists. Seeing this, Grimm smirked. He let himself be burnt with Lucian's flaming fists, and taunted the already raging Vladez. "what? Couldn't create a move that isn't from your father? How pathetic!! Now suffer!!" grinning like a lunatic, Grimm did the exact same thing Lucian did. He burned him, the only difference was: his attack had more damage done. 

The two continued to fight, quirks, punches and kicks were exchanged with each other. Lucian being in the losing side, Grimm had severe burns but this only made him even more crazed. "You know... If it weren't for your damned father... I would have been the one that Lucia chose!! If it weren't for your demon father I wouldn't have lost her! But you know what? I finally found Lucia again." Lucian growled at the mention of his mother "the fuck are you jabbering about you lunatic?!" at this Grimm spoke once again. "Lucia's quirk is almost like your supernatural. But the only difference is... They can still live even if their bodies rot." Lucian stiffened. 'no! it can't be!!' Lucian, Constantine and Tito all dreadfully thought. "YES!! That's it! She has been with you all this time! Hiding her spirit and watching over you!! Sleeping inside a little kitten's body." "you bastard!!"

At a small distance, a man with multiple patches on his body heard the sound of yelling and of course, fighting. He paused in spreading his fire for now and investigated, leaving the bipolar villain to himself. Arriving at the scene, the patched villain witnessed the fight and clicked his tongue. 'this goon was really serious about the kid... I'll just leave him wi--' the man's eyes zeroed on the bruised and unconscious Izumi.

"Dabi. I have a special mission for you. I want this girl alive. If she's injured, kill whoever did it" Dabi stared at the picture with bored eyes .

Dabi sighed, 'guess I'll have to...' his turquoise eyes glowed. He reached for an object in his pocket: a controller. It was given to him because he knew that Grimm will go on a rampage when he finds the kid that he was looking for. So without any kind of hesitation Dabi pressed the only button there was. Grimm screamed, not only in pain but also insanity. "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!! WE WILL NEVER LET YOU REST IN PEACE!!" Lucian was so blinded with his rage that he almost killed Grimm before the device placed in his heart could.

Having enough of the fight, Dabi carried the unconscious Izumi away. 'Mission complete'

---------------
So how did you like it?? I included this here because when I was thinking of what I should do to the next chapter, this popped into my head.  So I thought why not?  Anyways as always I don't own BNHA and also thank you for all my readers for being this far!