Chapter 25 (filler)

Recap:

After I got rid of my redness, I pulled away with a sigh. She sat up and placed a hand on my shoulder, "are you okay Kacchan?" I stared at her for a bit before pinning her down again. "say, you won't lie to me right?" she tilted her head but nodded anyway. "Then answer this. Since when did Deku get a quirk?" I stared her down, hey smile didn't falter. When she opened her mouth, I felt even more confused.
------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

Bakugou was confused, he sat up and held his head. "ever since that time? Wha-- but how?!" by now Bakugou was already glaring heatedly at the ground, not wanting to scare Izumi. "I dont really know how, but I do know that when he noticed something different he started his go to U.A. training" Izumi added, making Bakugou even more confused and frustrated.

-timeskip of JUSTICE!!-

It was a rainy day. The Midoriya twins were walking together with identical umbrellas, it was quiet until they both heard running footsteps. "there's no time in walking in a slow pace! We're already late!" It was none other than Iida.

------------

Students will be having their internships, this way the student may gain experience and be more knowledgeable on being a hero. Now this is where Izumi is currently having troubles with; an agency. She couldn't decide on which agency to go to. She received drafts from different agencies, yes, but where should she go?

-lunch time-

Izumi was with Tito in the cafeteria, though still flustered at the fact that he practically asked the broccoli on a date. He was slightly disheartened because Izumi forgot about it but it was to be expected; he was still thankful that no one killed him yet, or so he thought. "The fuck ya doing with Kanari?!" the blonde firecracker yelled while glaring daggers at the lettuce. Oblivious to the fact that Izumi was still thinking on which agency she would go to. "Care to join me Izumi?" snapping out of her train of thought, she smiled and nodded her head at the icy-hot ikemen. "The hell half-and-half!! Stay away from her or I'll kill you!" "Izumi doesn't belong to anybody Bakugou. Besides, rest assured that I'll make her happy" "hah?!" blinking in confusion, Izumi watched as three teens glared at each other. Lightning could be seen crackling  between their gazes. Shrugging her shoulders, Izumi looked around for her brother.

'Onii-chan isn't here... Probably with All Might again... Oh well' "Kacchan!! You still haven't given me my cake yet... You promised me that a long time ago..." Izumi pouted, stopping the heated glares that was flying everywhere. "Don't worry I'll buy you cake instead Izumi-chan!" "Don't you dare say what I think you're gonna say Izumi! Once slice is more than enough for your sweet tooth!" "That's not how you speak to a lady Bakugou" they continued their banter, until Izumi caught sight of a certain mop of blonde and red hairs. She smiled and skipped her way towards the unsuspecting males and jumped on one of them, making them produce a manly scream. "Hello! I have a favor to ask!" glancing at each other, both males nodded hesitantly. "Anything for a cute lady" The blonde flirted, not that Izumi would know... Anyways... "Could you buy me cake from Lunch Rush please? Kacchan won't give me my cake..." Izumi pouted and gave them her puppy dog eyes. The eyes that when Katsuki couldn't force to resist. An arrow hit Kirishima, Kaminari and Monoma; who was watching from a short distance, they all couldn't resist the eyes of cuteness and innocence!

------------------

Kirishima and Kaminari each bought one slice of strawberry cheesecake for Izumi, "Here you go princess! Hehe~ you're so cute~ I understand why Midoriya is so protective of you" "be sure to drink plenty of water after this though... Don't wanna have diabetes right? " Kirishima said sitting on the other side of the table across from Izumi with Kaminari sitting beside him. Izumi smiled and thanked both males and ate the cake, on her second bite though, Monoma appeared and placed two slices of chocolate cake in front of Izumi. "You should have asked me instead of those class A students Izumi-chan~ now eat up, before time runs out" Monoma said while also smirking mockingly at both Kiri and Kaminari.

Izumi was already on her 3rd slice of cake. "HARINEZUMI!!!!!!!" people around the area flinched at the loudness of the scream, taking a bite on her cake Izumi turned around and saw an angry Kacchan. Following the firecracker was the lettuce and the soba, both having confused expressions. "THE HELL ARE YO-- 4 CAKES?! WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THOSE?!" Katsuki glared and snarled. "w-wait a second Bakugou! Why are you so upset? They're just cake anyways right?" Kaminari managed to stutter out, earning him another snarl. If looks could kill, all of them would be dead by now.

-Todoroki's POV- (didn't expect that did you?)

Bakugou continued to yell at Izumi while Izumi continued to eat, I felt a tug in my lips as I watched her. I closed my eyes and sat down next to her, better eat while there's still time I guess. "Idiots!! She gets extreme sugar rush when she eats sweets! She's full of energy just by one candy! What do you think would happen if she eats all these stupid cakes?!" everyone paled at the information, I glanced at Izumi seeing her bright smile. "Rest assured, I'll take good care of Izumi. I'll even prepare a wedding right away if she likes." "LIKE HELL YOU HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!!!" Bakugou continued to scream.

I felt a sting on my left arm, looking down I saw Izumi. To be perfectly honest, she looked so cute-adorable even- 'I'll marry her!' I declared, letting Izumi nibble on my hand. "Would you like to marry me Izumi?" I could feel glares but ignored them and kissed Izumi's nose like she did to me 6 years ago. "YOU DAMN HALF-AND-HALF!!!" Bakugou separated me from Izumi by gripping the collar off my uniform while Izumi was pulled away by no other than her classmates. "ONII-CHAN!!" I made Bakugou let me go and watched as Izumi tackles her brother. "M-Micchan?! W- those eyes!! S-sugar rush?! B-but who would-" with a startled cry, Midoriya managed to keep his ground. Looking at our direction, Midoriya gave disapproving looks clearly disappointed. True to Bakugou's words, Izumi was adorably energetic.

I took a step forward but was stopped by surprisingly, Vladez; he shook his head "As much as I would like to help, I-I think we should leave Izumi-chan with her brother." I shrugged but agreed nonetheless. I looked up again to see both Midoriyas gone, probably to get help. "Look here you half-and-half bastard! I don't care what you and this wimpy bastard say, Izumi is mine and I wont hesitate to beat the crap out of anyone who gets in my way! Got that icy hot?! That includes you too you schizophrenic ass!" I narrowed my eyes, "Then I'll return those words to both of you then. I will not give up." "Neither will I... Izumi-chan has shown me light... I wont let anything take her away"

And so it begins: The battle for Izumi's heart. "I have a feeling that we shouldn't have been here man..."

-----------------------------
Gah!! Finally finished!!!  Okay so before anything else, I have an announcement. So this coming week I'll be going to school again and we'll... I'll be busy with documentations and all that shiz. So I hope that you'll be patient with me about updating. Don't worry though I'll still continue thinking of future chapters. Anyway, here's the current poll:

Bakumi- 29
Todomi- 21