Chapter 19

-3rd POV-

Izumi exited the arena and once inside the infirmary, Mina greeted her with a smile. "its kinda frustrating but good job out there Midoriya! Your arm isn't damaged that much right?" Izumi smiled and nodded her head. "you did good yourself Mina-san! My arm is alright, I managed to heal them before a scar could form. More importantly are you okay? Those thorns were pretty sharp..." Izumi and Mina continued to converse with each other for a little bit more before going their separate ways. "Izumi-chan! You were awesome or there!" the first to greet her was Tito, he smiled then passed a bottle of water.

The current fight was between Yaoyorozu vs Aoyama. Kosei Tsuburaba, a fellow classmate of class B tapped Izumi's shoulder. "good job out there Izumi-chan! How come you didn't tell us you could do that... You know..  With the whip thing? That was awesome!" he shook Izumi lightly while others lightly chuckled. Although... "Are?! I thought class A was supposed to be better than class B?? Are are?? That's so messed up!!  In your fa--" Monoma was once again cut off from his degrading speech by Kendo herself. "Monoma-kun... You should stop doing that... It's bad for your health... Gomen ne! Monoma-kun is just being his weird self again." Izumi said her head popping above the wall seperating the two classes.

-timeskip a bit-

Yaoyorozu Momo won her fight, now the next match is between Tito and Tokoyami. Our lettuce man, the nervous shy guy was uncharacteristically calm. No it wasn't Constantine nor Lucian controlling him, it was something different. He was nervous yes, but he still kept his calm composure.

-flashback-

Tito was in the stands, but he was shaking uncontrollably. He was nervous, everyone could see that but no one could seem to calm him down. "Oi Tito! Stop worrying and just wing it! You can do it bro!" Tetsutetsu tried and failed, Tito was still shaking. Everyone was starting to worry but a loud smack made all of them pause, they were shocked to see both Tito and Izumi having similar red spots on their forehead. "what are you doing Tito-kun! I know your nervous but you shouldn't show it like it's a weakness... You want to be a hero right? So think of the people you don't want to disappoint, the people supporting you and the people you want to protect! Keep in mind that your doing this not only for them... But also for yourself. Show people how strong you are and how you'll be able to improve!! Show them the kind of help you can be! " Tito was silent, and so was class B. Tito couldn't form the words he wanted to say, so all he could do was stare, and nod his head while his face burned. Izumi had her forehead  on Tito's, which made Tito's blush even darker. "are you calm now? Onii-chan usually does that when I'm nervous. 😊 Dont worry Tito-kun! I'm sure you'll win this!" oh Izumi... The things your clueless self do to people.

-flashback end-

Tito stood proudly in the arena, while his opponent was doing the same. "Tito Vladez vs Tokoyami Fumikage!! BATTLE START!"

Tito did not waste any second, he dashed his way towards Tokoyami, and made quick side step when dark shadow tried to slash him. 'Lucian! Let me borrow your strength!' 'now that's what I'm talking about! Let's do this!' once again, Tito made a dash. But this time he jumped and he made a hand sign, making it look like he's holding a gun. "take this!!" from the tip of his fingers, fire was shot out like bullets. Thinking fast, Tokoyami used dark shadow as shield lowering his guard at the same time. Tito continued firing, dark shadow was weakening, ''hahahahaha!!! This is so easy!' 'well it seems he only relies on his quirk... He's almost by the edge... Why not create a mist and push him out while he's blinded?' 'ha! That's too soft! I say surround him with fire! Let's see how long he can handle it!' the two spirits continued to give suggestions only to be ignored.

Tito was running low on stamina, so he needed to end this quickly. He concentrated his power and created a fireball; the size of a globe."you should give up now. I don't want to hurt you more than you already are..." Tokoyami looked conflicted, but after thinking of the odds, he decided to forfeit. With a sigh of relief, Tito made his fireball disappear, cheers were heard but all Tito could hear was his hard breathing and heartbeat. He couldn't believe that he won. He looked at the stands where his classmates were, and for the first time grinned like an idiot, class B was waving or giving him a thumbs up, though his eyes were only on Izumi. He smiled and walked out of the arena, 'I guess... I really do like her' 'about time! I could feel other slaves making their move idiot' 'isn't it nice that you finally realized your feelings Tito.'

-Izumi's POV-

Wow... Tito-kun's fight was awesome! Though I kinda felt bad for Tokoyami-kun, I can see some burn marks on his PE uniform. 'maybe I should check on them...' I stood up and walked to the infirmary, on my way there I saw Tetsutetsu. "Tetsu-kun! Good luck out there! Show them what you're capable of!" Tetsutetsu grinned and ruffled my hair making me pout. "Thanks! I'm gonna go all out in this fight! Ja na!" I smiled and continued my way to the infirmary, once I was there Recovery Girl looked at me questioningly. "umm... I was just checking if you needed help or something *mutter mutter*" "calm down child! You don't need to worry about anything, what you should worry about is your next match. I'll take care of the injured for now dear. Go and have fun in the sports festival." I shut my mouth and nodded, Tokoyami-kun was just sitting there silently, sweatdropping like he remembered something weird.

I went out and felt my pockets, I froze. My packets weren't on my pockets!! I stood there in the middle of the hallway thinking where I could have left it. Once I remembered, I ran towards the place nd slammed the door, forgetting that someone could be there. "..."

-----------
Is that considered as cliffhanger?? Cause I'm not sure! Anyway! Thank you for reading! I deeply appreciate it!  And remember to comment your ships!! Now here are the poll!!

Bakumi- 3
Todomi- 7
Tizumi-5

Bakumi it's catching up!! But Todomi is still in the lead!! Vote your ship people!

Ps: you should watch the videos xD

Thank you for reading!! I don't own anything! Just OC and such you know what I mean!