Chapter 27

Recap:

A green haired male sighed as he finished his call. "Guess all I have to do now is wait..."

-3rd POV-

Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku were all in the same room, waiting for their injuries to heal enough so that they can go. But unfortunately for them, the hospital was super boring... I mean, come on! *ahem* anyways, since they were bored they decided to go to the lobby. Once at the lobby Iida noticed his mentor: Manual, taking to somebody in crutches. Though he was curious, he didn't want to disturb them in their conversation. "Onii-chan! Shocchan! Iida-kun! What happened to you all?!"  hearing the sweet familiar voice, all three of them turned to see a worried Izumi in her hero costume. "M-Micchan?!" walking or limping -in this case- as quickly as he could towards Izumi, Izuku started to question his twin sister.

"Nightingale, are these your friends?" a deep velvet voice asked from behind said heroine, smiling brightly Izumi introduced everyone. A hushed and stifled squeal was heard and those who knew where it came from laughed or smiled nervously, "The Sharp Leaf Hero: Sceptile!! His agency that's located in Wajima district and is the only one with a Japanese styled garden!! He even--" Izuku continued his muttering which made Sceptile chuckle in amusement. "This must be your brother that you speak so highly of. Now I know for sure that your muttering is a family trait."

After a few words with Sceptile, Izumi was permitted to stay with her brother and friends before they go back to Wajima District. "So... Onii-chan... How in the world did you get injured? And I'll know when you lie to me..." Midoriya and the gang tensed but Todoroki being the stoic and composed of the three was able to successfully deceive Izumi.

"Ah.... I just remembered.." Todoroki started, gaining the others attention. "There will be a gala next Saturday, and my old man forced me into going." Iida's eyes widened slightly, remembering the social gathering "Come to think of it.... The Iida family is also required to come... But in a time like this..." Izuku patted the bluenette's back comfortingly while Izumi tilted her head. "why are you telling us this Shocchan? It's there something we could help you with?" Izuku's onii-chan sensors were blaring. He had a feeling what Todoroki was up to. 'I won't let Micchan anywhere!! Nononononono not a chance!' Izuku chanted in his head, while also gave Todoroki a warning look... which unfortunately for him was unnoticed. "Izumi, would you like to be my date? And rest assured Midoriya, I wont let anyone near her." Todoroki stated, holding Izumi's hand while also staring at Izuku with a stoic face. "Todoroki-kun?!?! What happened to the hand crusher?! -Okay!!- Micchan don't!!" Izuku practically begged, clinging onto Izumi's torso while also glaring at Todoroki who still held Izumi's hand.

In the end, Izumi agreed and Izuku had no choice but to trust Todoroki in taking care of his sister. "Well, I'll be off now onii-chan!  Senpai and I were only here to pick Sceptile up! I'll see you at home onii-chan! And I'll see you two in school! Take care and don't overexert yourselves okay! Love you!!!" with that, Midoriya Izumi left the hospital with her mentor and senpai. Meanwhile inside the minds of the three injured students: 'Micchan will go on a date again.... Does she knows what a date means?!' (she does now 😈) 'she said Love you...  She meant it in general.... But I still feel extremely light right now' 'you have a very nice sister Midoriya-kun! Protect her with all your might!'

-timeskip-

It had been an interesting week for all interns at UA, they learned and participated in hero work and training their quirks even more. Although since it's UA, students doesn't rest for the exams are coming fast! Class B's Monoma was already mocking class A the moment he got his food from Lunch Rush. "Oohh that's so scary!! What if your class cause us trouble too? Won't y--" "sorry about that class A! He's got a problem in the head so... don't mind him!" ah... Class B's big sister, always in the rescue when Monoma was involved.

---------------------

All classes only have limited time in cramming, many did their own studying but some held a group study to increase their chances in passing the written tests. Speaking of group studies.... Izumi asked both her brother and childhood friend to help her study. Although she was capable in studying on her own she still likes to study with someone else, more preferably her brother and Katsuki. And so the cramming began, because if someone fails the written and/or the practical exam they will be left behind and will be under the 'summer remedial hell' as Aizawa called it.

----------------------------

Somewhere in Camino District, evil lurks. The heroes and students alike of UA were unaware of the threat that lingers, a threat that will soon be the end of the Symbol of Peace.
----------------------------

Humming a tune, Izumi wrote her answers of the test confidently. Having a herbal quirk, was super convenient for Izumi. Why you ask? Because there are certain herbs that can help with an individual's memory! Anyways the practical exam was on the 3rd day and last day of the examination.

Class A had a revision in their exams, while class B's exam remained the same, but of course with a catch. Class B students would go one by one and within 15 minutes, the students must have a score higher than their entrance exam. Since there were 22 students in class B, they were separated into 2 groups. These two groups were at separate training grounds, the first group was on ground gamma and the second group was on ground omega. Every student has their own stations around the battle ground, and when a go sign was deployed to their stations each student will start gathering points. 

Meanwhile with class A:

Screams of both determination and fear were heard in each of class A's stations/battle grounds. The teachers weren't holding back, specially All Might. "What's the matter heroes?! Didn't you say you want to pass?" Midoriya and Bakugou both felt it. All Might's resolve and killing intent, they felt it as his eyes glowed mischievously.

-----------------
Phew!!  Finally got the time to update!! Thank you typhoon!! Ahem anyways.... I just wanted to say.... I usually forget who voted for who so....  Vote as much as you can in a timely matter! Cause if I see your name for this morning and then late at night I'd know xD so vote as much as you can!!

Todomi- 40

Bakumi- 41

Bakumi- 41