Chapter 3

-3rd POV-

The moment Izumi was in sight Tito stopped absorbing the flames, trying his best to surpress his other persona. Izumi seeing this ran toward him but a strong wind stopped her from doing so. She did her best to hold the child in her arms even using her quirk to stay her ground. Looking around she saw the simbol of peace All Might standing tall with a fist raised, but that wasnt her concern. Laying on the floor was her brother and childhood friend, before she could even take a step closer to them, Desutegoro/Deathgoro placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? Come with me to the medics. You need it" hesitantly following him to the medics she took a glance towards three people.

-Izumi's POV-

I was worried. The little boy earlier is being treated and his parents is nowhere to be found, onii-chan is being scolded, Tito-kun looked troubled, hurting even. Kacchan is being bombarded by reporters and he's looking mad which isnt a very nice thing. I was being praised by the medics they said that if it weren't for my immediate action, the boy would be dead by now which was relieving to hear but I have other things on my mind.

"A-a-are you alright?" I turned around seeing Tito-kun clutching his chest breathing heavily. I smiled reassuringly "I'm alright Tito-kun thanks to you! But more importantly, are you alright?" I reached a hand towards him but he grabbed my wrist, gripping them tight. "D-dont ask questions, use your quirk again please" he said, he had this urgent look on his face so I did. Sighing he thanked me then let me go. I wasnt sure why he looked like that but I cant stay longer to know.

"If it weren't for All Might you would have been dead! Are you suicidal?!" I heard Deathgoro reprimand as I got closer. "Onii-chan!! Are you alright?" lifting his head, he held a shocked expression "M-M-M-Micchan!?!?! What happened to you?! Are you hurt anywhere!" onii-chan is really protective of me you see. Him and Kacchan...

"Im fine onii-chan, more importantly what happened to you? I saw you passed out with Kacchan earlier!" I said almost shouting. Almost. "w-we're okay!! Dont worry! Ahahaha...." he was scratching his head nervously....  He was hidding something from me, I just know it.

~Timeskip brought to you by Izuku's notes~

We were now heading home. Although it was very silent and Izu kept sighing, I already said my goodbyes to Tito-kun and Kacchan was just screaming at Izu about not being saved. I may not know what happened but I just know whatever it was hurt his pride.

"nee onii-chan, do yo--" "I AM HERE!!" All Might the no.1 hero is right in front of us. I was already panicking and blabbering. Because he deflated and turned into a skinny man coughing blood. "A-are you alright?!" I  was about to use my quirk when he talked. " Is this your sister young man?" I blinked and tilted my head "Midoriya Izumi nice to meet you All Might! If you dont mind me asking but... do you two know each other?" after asking that they explained everything to me. 'so thats why onii-chan kept sighing'

-3rd POV-

Midoriya Izuku the successor of One for All, and All Might told them to meet him the the sea side. "nee onii-chan, why do you think he invited me with you?" Izumi asked the moment the twins arrived home. "I-I dont really know Mi-chan. He probably has something planned..." they were about to open the door when-- "Izuku! Izumi!! Are you alright?! I saw the news!!" Inko, the Midoriya twins' mother fretted searching for any injuries.

After calming their worried mother, they all ate their dinner together and fell asleep as the moon rose further into the sky.

In the middle of the night a lone figure walks into an abandoned building. This is his play ground, at least to one of his spirits. Clutching his head he continues to walk further inside building. "I guess this is far enough... " he stopped his venture and flames started to surround him " ngh!!"  'yes!! Let me take control!!  Hahahahahahaha!!!!'

Sleeping birds flew away as a loud scream ripped the silent night. "now let's see what we can do~" chuckling the figure walked out of the abandoned building disappearing into the shadows.

-the next day-

Early in the morning at the sea side you could hear struggling screams and soft cheering. Looking closer, we can see Midoriya Izuku trying his best to move a refrigerator with All Might and Izumi in top. "come on now! If you wish to inherit one for all you have to at least be able to move this! "  Izuku panted as All Might said this.

Izumi only stared and kept quiet as they talk to each other and started to space out. "ummm.... Not that I'm questioning you All Might... But why is Micchan here with us? Will she also inherit One for All?"

-Izumi's POV-

I snapped out of it when I heard my name being mentioned.  "hahaha! Of course not! You said so yourself, she has a healing quirk. So I called someone I know who also have a healing quirk!" my eyes widened when All Might said that. "w-w-wait!  Y-y-you didn't have to do that!  I'm thankful but this is... I-I can keep quiet about your secret if that's what this is about!!" I started blabbering nervously.

"calm down Young Midoriya that's not it! " All Might exclaimed which made onii-chan and I look at him simultaneously. "I need to fix that... " he (All Might)  sighed out while sweatdropping. "you see, I have seen the bond the two of you have. Since I've heard that the two of you want to attend UA, Midoriya Izuku!  I will train you until the entrance exam and while he's training, you my girl will also be training. If you two want to enter UA then you'll have to train both your bodies and minds!" all the while he was saying this he gave us a schedule.  "by the way, this training is super hard. Do you think the both of you can do it?"

Smiling brightly, I nodded. "If onii-chan will train, then so will I! I'm going to help onii-chan fulfill his dream! "

And so the American dream plan begun.

---------
So! Here is the third chapter!! I want to thank all you readers for being here with Izumi! I also want to thank my beloved Tenya for letting me use his OC. Also comment for another chapter! 😊😊