Chapter 21

Recap:

After about 3 minutes, Midnight declared me as the winner. "Tito-kun, could you let him out now?" Midnight asked tapping the dome with her knuckles. I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my head "I-I don't really know how to... I didn't really expect it to work so.... A-and I might hurt him if I used my flames..." Midnight sighed and asked for Cementos to help. I stood there ready to apologize, but the moment Kirishima was out he grinned and patted my shoulder. "it's frustrating but that was a good fight! Nice work bro! But next time, I'll make sure to win!" his grin was too bright I had to squint.

-3rd POV-

Tito was about to exit the arena when Midnight stopped him, "sorry kid but you have another match right now. I wish you luck" Midnight solemnly said patting Tito on the shoulder. This gesture made Tito gulp, he realized his situation too late. He forgot that his next opponent would be... Bakugou. 'it seems your love rival wants to beat you today. His releasing powerful killing intent' Constantine stated, 'better say what you have to say before you die brat. Hahahaha' Lucian added bringing the tension higher.

Katsuki on the other hand, was calm as a cucumber. He didn't show it in his face but deep inside, he was raging. Itching to fight the wimpy bastard. He was now going to fight the extra who dared touch Izumi.

-Tito's POV-

I gulped, I could clearly feel Bakugou's killing intent. I shakily looked at the stands, 'it's now or never!!' I thought clenching my fists. "MIDORIYA IZUMI-CHAN!! IF I SURVIVE THIS FIGHT, PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, 'IdiditIdiditIdiditIdidit!!!! I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie!!' I could feel killing intent in different directions now... One of them being right behind me. "OOOTTOOO!! A love declaration before a match!!! Now ain't that sweet!" "you should of just asked her out normally. This is just wasting time... I'm going to sleep" Present Mic and Eraserhead commented, I didn't mind then much as I slowly turned around facing a raging Bakugou. 'what have I--no!! I have no regrets!!'

"Like hell am I gonna let you go out with her dumbass!! I'm gonna beat you to a pulp!! I'm the one Izumi will marry and I wont let fuckers like you take her away from me!!" he yelled while glaring at me. "and what's this?! Bakugou... Proposed?? Wow... This Sports Festival became a love war... WELL ANYWAYS!! VLADEZ VS BAKUGOU!! LAST FIGHT FOR THE SECOND ROUND! START!!!"

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Bakugou wasted no time and charged at me with his explosions. Before he could get any closer, I closed my eyes and created three duplicates of myself. I was a little bit out of breath, but I didn't train for nothing! My clones and I made a war cry while charging at Bakugou head on, with Bakugou in the air surely he can be vulnerable... Right? All four of us was able to surround him and tried to punch him, the keyword being tried. Even in air he has sick reflexes!! He was able to dodge all our punches and blasted two of my clones making them disappear, not thinking clearly I raised my foot. Only to be caught and be used as leverage to roundhouse kick my last clone, he was smirked as his feet touched the floor. His left hand that was still holding my right leg, started to feel hot. 'don't tell me...!!' before he could do what I think he'll do, I used my left leg to give him an upward axe kick. I was able to get a clean hit and make him let go of my leg, making me fall in my back. "Whoo!! A clean hit on the chin!! How will you survive this afterwards?!" "your talking like he'll die"

(a quick A/N.. So the position TITO and his clones were when they surrounded Kacchan are the ffg: original in Kacchan's left, the other three were in front, right, and up)

Rolling into a crouch position, I dodged and blocked Bakugou's assaults. Though he was so using his explosions, I couldn't help but absorb the heat from it... 'come on now... Lemme have some fun with the slave~' 'NO!!' 'Come on... You know your want to win~ all ya gotta do is let me take control~' as I was distracted by Lucian's voice, I failed to notice Bakugou's frontal attack. "SHINEEEEE!!!!!" that was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

-3rd POV-

It was quiet, even with the commentary. Aizawa who was reading Tito's student profile, narrowed his eyes. He looked down at the arena as Midnight was about to declare the winner, dark laughter filled the air. Bakugou took his stance as Tito stood up, his bangs covering his eyes. "tch! Not dead yet huh?" Bakugou silently grumbled. "well... I have to thank you slave... Because of you I can take control!!" Tito or should I say Lucian, said smirking. Bakugou narrowed his eyes, 'something's wrong here...' he thought as Lucian raised his hand, palm facing Katsuki. "although I want to end this... I want to play with your more~" the moment Lucian finished his sentence, fireballs fell down on Katsuki like rain. Smoke covered the area where Bakugou stood, everyone was silent once again. "hey slave... I remembered you saying that you're going to marry our sweet beautiful soul~ were you serious? Cause if you are then I'd need her to watch as I put an end to the incompetent manchild that you are!" Lucian said walking closer to the smoke smiling darkly with his crimson eyes dilated.

As Lucian came closer to the smoke, Bakugou stood still. " YOU SICK BASTARD!!" Bakugou exclaimed as he released a huge explosion, much like the one he used with his fight with Uraraka. "WHA-- RIGHT AT VLADEZ!! OI OI DAIJOBU KA?!" before Present Mic could continue, Lucian's voice could be heard. "That all you got slave? I expected better..." everyone including Bakugou were shocked, although it was a direct hit... Not a single burn mark could be seen, and on his left hand was a knife shaped flame. Before anyone could react the knife was already pierced through Katsuki's skin, seeing this scene earned gasps and when screams. "KACCHAN!!!" both Midoriya twins cried out horrified.

-----------
Wahh!!! Cliffhanger!! Didn't see that coming huh? Always thanks for being patient with me... I couldn't recollect my ideas so... Here we are!! Chapter 21!! Hope you enjoyed! Anyways current your ships!!

Bakumi- 5
Todomi- 10
Tizumi- 5