Chapter 29

-3rd POV-

The day of departure has finally come. And you know what this means... Training Camp! All was excited; some were visibly showing it, "are are! I heard there are failures in class A! Are, I thought class A was above class B?! This is really messed up wh--" "sorry about that class A! We're looking forward in training with you!" Kendo kindly said while dragging an unconscious Monoma to the bus. Smiling brightly Izumi jumped on Tito's back, "I'm glad nobody gets left behind!" smiling at Izumi's enthusiasm, Tito threw Izumi up and caught her in his arms chuckling at her beautiful emeralds.

This interaction didn't came unnoticed by the pairs of eyes. All three were glaring at either possessiveness or protectiveness.

-training camp here we go!!-

Everyone was excited and was having a great time inside the bus, whether it be class A or class B. Everyone was passing chips or biscuits, some were sleeping soundly. Vlad King was secretly smiling, like a proud tsundere father smiling at his children. Aizawa on the other hand, was cranky. He couldn't take a nap because of the noise and also because he needs to stay alert just in case.

So after a few hours of being in the bus, the students were instructed to go on foot to the safe house that all classes are supposed to stay. Class B was the first to arrive but of course, being at the advisory of the caring father; they were led there without a problem. While class A received the tough love from their beloved sensei, being attacked by earth beasts and being pushed to their limits.

At dinner class A devoured their food happily, after that they headed for the baths not really expecting the hot springs. It was a pleasant surprise yes but the dangers still lurks... And that danger was Mineta. Iida being the gentleman and class representative, he reprimanded the pervert while making his way to Mineta who was already climbing the wall using his sticky balls. (that sounded so wrong yet so right...) But before reaching the top, a little boy named Kouta Izumi glared down at the pervert. "Before learning to become a hero, try learning to be a human first" he said before pushing the pervert, but being praised by the girls led Kouta to be flustered and accidentally tripped. Leaving him unconscious in the arms of our lovable and cute broccoli man.

-the next day-

Class B were woken up early for their training, of course waking up early means being groggy. But this didn't mean that they weren't determined to get stronger. In fact, the males of class B were fired up. "Come on now, look alive! Class A is already doing it. So do your best! Class B will be the one shining in the next semester and not class A! Because today, we'll be breaking your limits!!" Vlad King proudly encouraged his students, showing what Class B's training would be like. 

"what is this hell like place?" Hiryu Rin asked, his complexion already becoming pale. "this is what you'll all be doing. Look alive class B! Since there's 40 of you students here we asked them for help." Aizawa explained walking closer to the said class.

Izumi smiled brightly, only Izuku knows this but she really loves the pussycats! Her fangirling vibes could be felt by the class, even Izuku's onii-chan instincts were tingling. "Vladez! Go train with Todoroki. Try absorbing his ice and flames. Also, try to control your quirk while you're at it." Vlad King instructed, Tito held a determined gaze and went to train immediately.

And so.... The day of suffering began for the 1st years of the hero course. All power up quirks were being trained by Tiger, Ibara and Honenuki along with emitter type quirks were continuously using their quirks. Transform type quirks were instructed to fight each other while also using their quirks. Tito was having a hard time catching up to Todoroki, why you ask? The moment Todoroki saw Tito, he sped up his training. Feeling the competitive side of him rise he wouldn't let Tito breathe, although in Tito's eyes it was a challenge from one of the strongest.

Izumi was with Momo and Satou eating herbs, continuously while alternately secreting gas and liquids from her body. Although because of the gas, she was sealed in a glass cage so that the gas wouldn't affect the other students.

-that night-

Everyone was dead tired. But as Izumi looked at the ingredients, she immediately walked to the table and grabbed the carrots by instincts. "Are? This one seems to know what she's doing~ I like her!" noticing this, Iida encouraged the tired classes.

Once dinner was made, all students started to dig in the delicious curry. This was the routine of both classes: Wake up, train, lunch break, then train again. At night, they will cook their own food with both boredom and enthusiasm. Enthusiasm to those who likes cooking and for those who are head over heels, while boredom for those who have extra training.

"whoa! Bakugou's good at using the knife! That's so unexpected..." Uraraka exclaimed staring at Katsuki's knife skills. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SUCK AT USING A KNIFE?!" "it's been a while Mr talented..." the first years were having beef stew. "Micchan kiss!" everyone looked at the source of the noise, seeing non other than Izumi. She was on the back of the slightly flustered Todoroki. "I-Izumi..." looking closer, Katsuki saw the little swirls on Izumi's eyes. Which only means one thing...  "WHO THE HELL GAVE HER SWEETS?!" flinching on Katsuki's volume, the culprits looked away and whistled a tune; the culprits being Ragdoll and Pixiebob. Aizawa did warned them not to let her get any sweets, which peaked their interest. Now they knew why Izumi shouldn't be left with sweets or even be allowed to eat sweets.

Izuku sighed and pulled Izumi away from the frozen and beet red Todoroki. Izuku, Katsuki and Tito all glared at said male, if you squinted and looked very closely... You'd see a slight red mark on his neck.

--------------
Okay... So these are all shenanigans I know... But let's be honest with ourselves... You liked it didn't you? Specially Todomi fans... Okay so I decided that I will-- on second thought I wont tell you. Just stay tuned for the next chapter xD oh! And just a reminder you can still vote but after I publish chapter 30 votes will be closed. And I will announce the winner after that. So... Vote now!!

Todomi- 60
Bakumi- 61