Chapter 6

'shut up' -  Lucian
'hello' - Tito
'nice to meet you' - Constantine and/or thought

I do not own BNHA!!! Now let's roll!!
PS: I might slightly change some things in this chapter and there should be cursing here. Extreme cursing. Thank you for your understanding.
------------------

-3rd POV-

Okay.... Where were we? Oh yeah... Izumi arrived at the infirmary, once inside she saw the youthful hero: Recovery Girl! She was sitting in her stool writing something on her desk, and once she saw Izumi she smiled warmly. "ah, there you are. You're brother just left a few minutes ago" she said making Izumi panic. "onii-chan?! What happened to him?! On the first day too..." ah~ there it is the Midoriya trait: the muttering. 

After calming down she thanked Recovery and was about to go out and search for her brother, until Recovery Girl stopped her from doing so. "that's not the only thing I sent you here for"

-Izumi's POV-

I stopped when she said that and tilted my head. "you see, I've heard that you have a healing quirk and someone recommended me to train you" she smiled at me but I was still processing what she said....

Loading....

Loading....

Loading....

"EHHHHH!?!?!?!" before I could start babbling she interrupted me "don't worry child, you don't need to worry. You should take this opportunity before it slips. After all, All Might told me you want to help your brother right? " I straightened up after hearing that. I do want to help my brother. I may not be able to help him with everything, but I could at least heal his injuries! Determination pumping into my veins I bowed lowly "yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!"

Recovery Girl was assessing my common knowledge in the medical field so she knows where to start training me with. 🎶🎶 I smiled apologetically at Recovery Girl before getting my phone. I could have sworn I texted onii-chan earlier. Answering my phone I was greeted by a very angry voice. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" it was Kacchan. "Kacchan! Gomen! I'm in the infirmary, but you don't need to worry I'm alright! Are? Kacchan??" hmmm he hung up.... "you're boyfriend? *chuckle* that's enough for today. I've got the gist of where to start training you with, have a safe trip home dearie" I smiled and bowed once again thanking her for training me.

-a few minutes before Izumi and Recovery Girl started assessing-

-3rd POV-

Izuku, after getting his finger fixed and healed, he was about to wait outside for his beloved sister. He might not admit it but he has a sis con...

(Izuku: no I dont!! Author: you do cause I said so! And it's only temporary! If I decided on it anyway...Now go out there and make us proud!)

So there he was walking towards the gate to wait for Izumi but before he arrived there a hand landed on his shoulder. "Is your finger healed?" it was none other than Iida Tenya, whose quirk is: engine meaning, he's fast. Talking for a few moments a voice called out to them, it was infinity girl!!  Uraraka Ochako, quirk: zero gravity! She can make anything float! And she's the best girl in anime awards if you didn't know.

"it's the infinity girl!" our robot exclaimed, "Uraraka Ochako!  Nice to meet you! You're Iida Tenya and Midoriya... Deku-kun right? " "DEKU?! " shocked that the nice girl called her that insulting nickname he took a step back confusing said girl. "huh? Isn't that what that Bakugou guy called you earlier?" smiling nervously he kindly explained his situation. "an insult huh..." before anyone could say another word, the ticking time bomb came yelling at them... Well mostly on you-know-who... Anyways as he came closer, he glared at Izuku making him nervous.

Once they were one foot apart, (kyaa!! BAKUDEKU! *slapped*) Bakugou said one word "*Kanari" at this one word, he received different reactions. One of those reactions were confusion the other a fierce look. Izuku knew who and what he was talking about, and will not allow it. "no" one word was the only answer given.

-Bakugou's POV-

This fucking nerd! Such a pain in the ass bitch motherfucker! If he wasn't Kanari's brother then I would have killed him. I was seething, and glaring at this piece of shit! I was about to open my mouth when my phone rang,  checking it out I smirked victoriously and showed it to this piece of shit.

From: Kanari
To: Kacchan
Subject: go on without me

Onii-chan, you could go on without me. (っ´▽')っ Recovery Girl and I are gonna have a very long talk. Love you~~~(●´з')♡

Ha! The look in his face is so satisfying! "you see that nerd? Move along" he glared "I'm not leaving her behind" "tch! It's not like I like it anyway! The old hag told me to!" he didn't trust me but I don't care. Another ring came from my phone again.

From: Kanari
To: Kacchan
Subject: Sorry!

I'm very sorry!! My finger slipped! I was supposed to send that to onii-chan :;(∩´﹏'∩);: Anyway have a safe trip home Kacchan!  ≥3≤   Tell auntie I said hi~ ^ω^

Heh. Like I'll leave you here...  (Author: wow aren't you sweet? Kacchan: stfu!!! I'm not!! Author: tsun tsun~~)

3hours....  I've been waiting here for three fucking hours!!! I fished my phone in my pocket and called her. The moment she answered I screamed at her and the moment she said infirmary, I ran towards the said place.

(Author: whoa.... She just said in the text that she's with Recovery Girl... Where do you think she'd be at? Kacchan: SHUT UUUPPP!!!!)

-3rd POV-

As Bakugou reached the infirmary he immediately saw who he was looking for but he didn't expected to see someone talking to her aside from him.

  (Author: wow possessive much?  Kacchan: SHUT UP AND NARRATE!!)

It was our lettuce man, Tito. "u-um if you'd like I could walk you home... B-but if you don't w-want to I understand" uh-oh hearing that Bakugou raged. 'tch! Who is this trash? How dare he talk to her?! ' why would he think that? We are not sure. "ah! Kacchan! What are you doing here? Did you have to talk to someone too?" oblivious to the ominous aura Bakugou was emitting she hugged him making him glare harder at the other male with them. He roughly ruffled Izumi's hair, ruining her ponytail then covered her ears. "stay away from what's mine fuck face. Or you'll regret it" shocked and probably scared, Tito stood there watching as Bakugou and Izumi's figures disappeared into the hallways.

---------_----
Whoo!! Chapter 6 is finally done! Phew! So what do you think?? Comment on the section below to let me know. But wow...  Aren't we possessive Katsuki?~

Bakugou: SHUTUUUUUPPPPP!!!!

Izuku: *glooms* I have a siscon....

Haha! Anyways see you on the next chapter!!

Btw Kanari means Fairy search it up xD