Chapter 33

Before I start I'm just gonna say... I'm not a doctor or nurse so I wont know what I'm doing or if I'm saying it right... So... I'm just gonna say... go with the flow... I'm not in the medical field... Also another thing... Katsuki will be cursing a lot here so... You've been warned!!  😈
------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

Izumi was rushed to the Camino hospital, she was still not breathing and her pulse is beginning to get weaker and weaker. Her limp form was wheeled to the ER, the doctors knew that Izumi was one of the kidnap victim and rushed to check what was happening to her. "We got a code blue here!!" the code doctor rushed in and led the procedures. "Her pulse is getting weaker, and she's still not breathing!!" the heartbeat monitor continued to show Izumi's slow heartbeats. It got slower and slower, the doctors and nurses continued to give Izumi CPR. Even as the ground shook, and as the lights flickered on and off, they did their best to bring Izumi's breathing and normal heartbeat back.

-------

Izuku and the others were now hiding behind the wall for cover, "What the hell?!" they all froze. That was Bakugou's voice, Izuku wanted to take a peek but Iida prevented him thinking he was going to attack, that goes along with Yaoyorozu. "I'm sorry Bakugou-kun, but I had to bring you here no matter what." coughing and spluttering were heard, revealing the League. "Sensei?" "I'm sorry I couldn't bring your beloved lily here Tomura, but don't be discouraged. You can just try again. Take your piece and run away now, I'll be handling someone else. Go now!" "ALL FOR ONE!!!!"

All Might and All for One were fighting for their own purpose. One for saving Bakugou and the other for the League's cause, but this didn't stop the five students from rescuing Bakugou. Izuku had a plan, even though Todoroki and Iida were sceptical; since he only just collapsed a few minutes ago, he still wanted to save his childhood friend. His plan was simple, he along with Iida and Kirishima will save Bakugou while the villains were still occupied, Todoroki will create a high peaked ramp so the three males could be where the villains won't be able to reach. And while they are distracted, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu can make their quick escape.

This stunt became a success when Bakugou blasted himself over to the flying trio, while Todoroki and Yaoyorozu stealthily escaped. Saving Bakugou was a big success, but the moment all of them landed, Bakugou and Izuku ran towards the nearest hospital. "Oi!! Where are you two going?!" Kirishima called out, only to be ignored. Both Iida and Kirishima looked at each other before nodding, having an agreement to follow the two teens. All four of them rushed to the hospital. Though many panicked as the teens ran to the ER and some nurses shouting that they shouldn't run, they; being Izuku and Katsuki still ran.

"IZUMI/MICCHAN!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her heartbeat stopped, just as Iida and Kirishima arrived at the ER, Izuku fell to his knees, tears falling uncontrollably. They stood there shocked, Katsuki took shaky steps forward. "Oi... Izumi... Y-you can't die yet...  Oi!! WAKE UP AND ANSWER ME IZUMI!! WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISE HUH?! Y-YOU SAID WE'LL BE TOP HEROES!!! YOU FUCKING DAMN PROMISED THAT WE'LL GET FUCKING MARRIED AFTER WE BECOME FUCKING HEROES!! OI!!!" Katsuki was shaking Izumi's limp body, tears were falling, his voice cracking. The doctors were already trying to pull Katsuki away. "Micchan...."

"Onii-chan!! Wait for me!!" a tired looking Izumi yelled as she tried to catch up with her brother. "You're so fast onii-chan..." Izuku chuckled, "this is why you shouldn't do an all nighter Micchan"

"Happy Birthday onii-chan! I made cake with mom!" Izuku laughed. "It's your birthday too Micchan! Happy Birthday! Here, I got you a present!" "wah~~ it's so pretty!! I'll keep it safe! I promise!"

"Onii-chan save me!!" Izumi ran tackling her brother. "What is it Micchan? Another cockroach? Or is it a spider this time?" Izumi nodded, hiding behind her brother as they entered their room.

"Micchan... What are you doing?" Izumi froze, a chocolate bar stuck between her lips. "Eating chocolates?" Izuku got on his stance, his goal clear in his mind. Get that chocolate away from her.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME MOTHERFUCKER!! IZUMI'S NOT DEAD!! SHE CAN'T FUCKING DIE!!" "MICCHAN!! Wake up... Please!! " this time Izuku was beside his sister, taking her hand to his as he begged Izumi to open her eyes. "I can't lose you Micchan... Please... Just please... Don't die.... You always say that you need me... That you always depend on me.... But I need you too!! Don't leave me! Don't leave mom! Don't leave us alone!! Please Micchan!!" Izuku pleaded, Kirishima looked down tears falling from his eyes. Iida clenching his fists, remembering his older brother.

The head doctor couldn't stand the scene anymore. "Move away from the patient! Now! There's still time for defibrillation!" with this statement the nurses and some security held the explosive blonde away, Izuku stepping aside on his own. Tears still streaming down, 'Please... Please save my baby sister... Mom and I can't lose her... Not again...' Izuku prayed as the doctor used the defibrillator. 'Let her live please!!' and just like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izumi's heart began to beat again, like the heavens heard the students' prayers. Izuku couldn't help but fall to knees again, 'Thank you... very much...' Katsuki stopped thrashing around and when the nurses let go of him, he slumped to the ground in exhaustion and relief. He really thought he would lose her, the girl he fell in love with, the girl who would still smile even when he glared at her. 'Damn it Izumi... Don't make me so worried like that... But... Thank god you're okay...' Bakugou smiled staring at Izumi's peaceful face. "Yokatta na Midoriya!! I'm so happy for you!!" Kirishima said patting Izuku's back with tears in his eyes. He was so relieved for his friends, he knew how much Izumi meant for Midoriya and Bakugou; he was happy for them. Iida sighed in relief, he patted his relieved classmates' back, glad that their loved ones were safe.

----------------
Okay I know I have exams but what can I do?! This idea just popped out of nowhere as I was reviewing!! Anyways... Tell me if you cried and be honest!! I want to know how you reacted when she almost died. Stay awesome!