Chapter 8

-3rd POV-

The day has ended for the students of UA, students were slowly heading out of the campus. Class A students were still inside their classroom with Eraser Head, reviewing all of their performance in their first combat battle lesson. Izuku was injured and unconscious, Bakugou was upset, and the other class A students were slightly tired. Their combat battle lesson went well, all of them learned a new lesson in heroics and don't forget their academics as well! But class A isn't the only ones who had this kind of lesson. Yes, class B also went through with that kind of training class. Although none of them got really injured, aside from Tito who had trouble controlling his quirk.

He was worried that he might injure his classmates, so he went for defensive. Which gave him a few scratches and bruises in his arms, nothing Izumi couldn't fix but he was still told to go to Recovery Girl just in case.

-Tito's POV-

I sighed, staring at my arms. The bruises were gone but there were still a few small scratches left. 'Don't worry Tito, you'll be able to control your quirk. You can control me just fine, you just need more mental training to control that demon' I smiled and thanked the angel spirit in my head. "Tito-kun?" I jumped and tripped at the sudden voice. I looked up and saw that it was Izumi and sighed. How many tines have I sighed today? "Are you alright? You kept sighing ever since we went out of the classroom" she said offering me a hand. I took it and blushed "S-sorry..." 't-t-that was!!! H-h-her face was too close!!' 'heh, and you easily got flustered. What a wimp.'

When Izumi and I went inside the infirmary, we saw Recovery Girl and another person lying on the bed. "ah, Izumi-chan good timing. Let's see if you can increase stamina like you said." eh? I looked at Izumi for answers but she was already by the bed.

-Izumi's POV-

Onii-chan... I bit my lip slightly when I saw his battered figure and hero costume. Mom gave it her all when she made that costume... I was about to ask what happened but Recovery Girl was wrapping Tito-kun's arms with bandages, so I waited patiently while doing what I was asked to do. 'I'll ask onii-chan when he wakes up' "w-wha.... Micchan??" I smiled which made him slightly flinch. He knew I was upset and worried, "what happened?" I pouted and hugged him. He sighed in relief before explaining to me what happened.

"you better talk to him onii-chan... You know how he gets... " I said pushing him to the door. "don't forget to change!" he smiled before heading out, "y-your brother? H-he seemed beaten up... " Tito-kun said scratching his cheek with his finger. "un! You two are alike in a way..." I said fixing the bed that was used and changed the sheets.

-3rd POV-

Tito tilted his head "h-how so?? I-I doubt he has a destructive quirk..." oh how wrong he was. Recovery Girl chuckled softly, "you should head back young man, Izumi-chan healed most of your injuries. You just have to let them heal by itself now" Tito stood up nodding his head, 'what? Are you just gonna leave your pretty flower behind? Heh! You're not even trying!' 'maybe it would make you feel better if you walked her to the station at least?' Tito's spirits coaxed him making him hesitate. A smile made its way to Recovery Girls lips, while Izumi was still doing her work, she didn't really have to do those things there but she insisted so Recovery Girl let her.

Tito decided to wait outside, leaning on the wall. His spirits knew more about him than what he knows about himself, well who could blame him? He was mostly alone all his life, running away from a deadly man who wants his head. "Tito-kun? What are you still doing here?" said teen nervously scratched the back of his head, "w-well I just thought that m-maybe you'd be l-lonely b-by y-yourself...." 'lonely! Hahahaha!! I can't breath! This is just precious!' Tito could feel his cheeks burning from both embarrassment and anger, but a giggle interrupted his internal screaming.

At a distance, Bakugou watched in distaste. There he clearly sees Tito and Izumi talking to each other. He clenched his fists, smoke coming out of his closed fists. 'I already told him to stay away from her!! Damn that fuck face!' he was about to get closer but stopped when he heard her giggles. Gritting his teeth, he stomped his way out of the building.

Bakugou's heart felt heavy, thinking about what he saw made his heart ache. He was now outside the building, a few more steps and he's out of the campus grounds. "Kacchan!" stopping in his tracks he didn't look back, he knew who it was and he doesn't want to deal with his 'shit' anymore. Well that's what he thought anyway, he listened for a few moments before exploding into Izuku's face.

-Bakugou's POV-

I was so angry, I AM angry! First that fuck face, now this nerd! I clenched my first before grabbing the collar off his shirt. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! YOU WANNA FUCKING RUB IT IN MY FACE DON'T YA?! WELL JUST YOU WAIT I'M GONNA BE ON THE TOP EVEN FOR THE TEACHERS! SO JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT DEKU! I'LL SHOW YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!" I kept shaking him every time I yelled at his face. I clicked my tongue and pulled my head back "KUSO DEKU!!!" I panted and let him go, "REMEMBER THAT YOU FUCKING NERD!!" he clutched his head in pain. 'tch! That wasn't even hard... Fucking nerd! Fucking fuck face!' All Might showed up but I couldn't care less anymore.

-later that night-

"what's with that face Katsuki?" I clicked my tongue and glared at the old hag. "The hell are you talking about?! Leave me alone you old hag!" she chuckled and had that look. I know that look anywhere, that's the look she'd give me when she reads me like a book. Hey eyes widened and laughed "WHAT'S SO FUNNY DAMN IT!!" I threw the nearest object I could get which was my pillow, "aww this is precious! Honey!! Our Katsuki's jealous!!" RRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

----------
Yay!! Chapter 8 is finally done! If you see any typos just comment and I'll take care of it! Also this chapter is dedicated to Keinzell for being the first voter in the last chapter,also! Just like requested, I made Katsuki jealous. 😉 anyway! Again! View for your ship!

KatsukixIzumi
TodorokixIzumi
TitoxIzumi - 1
KirixIzumi
ShinsouxIzumi
VillainxIzumi