Chapter 13 (filler)

-3rd POV-

It was a boring day, why you ask? Because I said so *slapped* anyways. Izumi was on the couch, she just finished cleaning the house with her mother. Izuku was out training with All Might, Katsuki was forced by his mother to carry her groceries (blackmail!! *slapped*), Ibara had plans for the day and Todoroki.... Well we don't actually know what he does in the weekends... But let's go with training..

"Izumi, I'm heading out now. If you're going out don't forget to lock the door and bring keys okay?" "Hhaaaaaiii!!! Take care~" and as the door closed, Izumi was left alone. She thought of what to do, so she checked her little garden in her room. "hmmmm... You guys look a little lonely today... Are you guys bored too? A little sunlight should do the trick!" she opened her curtains and let the sun do it's job. "I wonder if there's still ice-cream?" saying that, she started to rummage the fridge for said delicacy. "awe... There's no ice-cream..." she pouted. A ring resonated around the living room, it was a message.

To:Izumi-chan
From:Tito-kun
Subject: ice-cream
Hi Izumi-chan! = ̄ω ̄= How're you doing? Are you free today? Oh who am I kidding of course you are! ^ω^ Anyway, wanna go out with me for ice-cream? I'll pick you up in two hours, see you later!(๑・ω-)~♥"

Izumi blinked and reread the message again, giggling happily she skipped to her room. 'ice-cream!!' wha-- Izumi?! I guess the word ice-cream stuck to her head instead of going out... Welp

-meanwhile-

"GAH!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT LUCIAN?!? I was just gonna ask for help in the assignment!!" wallowing in despair and embarrassment, Tito screamed in his pillow. 'stop being such a wimp brat! I'm the one helping you here! Besides~ we know your gonna ask her out eventually~' Lucian teased our young lettuce man making him even more embarrassed. 'you shouldn't force our host in doing such things demon! I suggest you just go with it for now Tito, although there's nothing to be worried of Tito' Constantine stated making Tito look up and deadpan, "how could you say that?" Constantine chuckled and crossed his arms, 'well, around your age is when you start to find your mate' after this statement Tito was left beet red and speechless.

-Tito's POV-

I gulped as I stood in front of Izumi's house. I'm very nervous, if you couldn't tell. 'why the hell are you nervous?! It's just ice-cream dumbass! Oh wait... Maybe you're not thinking of ice-cream but something else~ if you know what I mean~ hahahaha!!!' Lucian joyfully teased in my head, shaking my head I hesitantly knocked the door. 'pleasedon'tkillmepleasedontkillmepleasedontkillme' I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers. "Tito-kun! Thanks for inviting me for ice-cream today!" I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. "y-yeah... T-t-thanks for accompanying me... Really appreciate it!" I said and squinted my eyes when she smiled, 's-she's too bright!' "Tito-kun?"

*nosebleed!!!!!*
(A/N: I don't think is the right anime for that Tito!! This isn't Yamato Nadeshiko ๏︿๏)

-timeskip a little-

We were now inside a cafe. A cat cafe to be exact. I don't have anything against cats but I don't think I should have brought Izumi here. Why? Because she's lying on the ground and cats were surrounding her, purring and nuzzling their head so she could notice them. 'I think you found your perfect mate Tito. I'm so proud of you' 'you can praise me all you want brat! But there's no need to thank me! Hahahaha!!!' I deadpanned at my two spirits 'how could you two say that!! I don't even feel that way towards Izumi-chan!!' Lucian smirked while Constantine smiled gently. Uh-oh... What were they planning?? "here is your parfait and strawberry shortcake sir, maam! Enjoy!" hearing this Izumi stood up carefully and put the cats on her head down.