26 : Unhealthy

Braylee

Braylee

1:03 AM

Denver:

You're not dumb

You:

Thank you haha

Goodnight, Denver

Denver:

Goodnight, Enemy

         I tucked the phone on the side of the bed and laid wide awake. Half of my body was covered with blanket and my eyes were staring at my star-filled ceiling. I tried closing my eyes to sleep but the look on Lucho's face just won't leave my mind and his words still echoing. 

        Dumb and Weak. What a combination, Braylee Emanuel. You're the worst.

        My heartbeat is restless. I'm scared. I'm worried. Lucho's mad at me. He's really really mad at me. What if he tells the others? Warren's surely going to be really mad at me. Piper and Riley will also be mad. I don't want them to be mad at me. I don't want to lose them. I can't lose them. I have no one else.

         I can already see myself eating all alone in the cafeteria, all of my friends backs are turned on me as they sit on a table far away. All of them don't want to be friends anymore. I'll end up with no friends again. And it's all because of my fault again.

        3am and I found myself staring at my old conversation with Lucho on my phone, contemplating whether what words to say in-ordera to appease him so that we can be friends again and I don't lose anyone.

3:05 AM

You:

Lucho sorry :(

Please don't tell anyone

Please don't be mad

       ***